Debris spotted off Indonesia coast, possible link to AirAsia

Lite Beer

very sad news

I agree 100%. I am sure you will also agree with me in that my heart goes out to those loved one who remain. Here we are looking forward to what hopefully be a good new year and something dramatic like this happens. God bless those that died and also to the family and friends who have suffered such a great loss

................Many screamed and wailed uncontrollably, breaking down into tears while they squeezed each other. One middle-aged man collapsed and was rushed from the room on a stretcher...............

God help these poor souls.

If there are life vests and a life raft, it indicates a landing soft enough at least for somebody to have released them.

Yeah, right! Soft enough that the entire aircraft and it's contents were not shredded into millions of pieces, at least.

The information I got is that from 32000 to 36300 and down again to 24000ft or so took just over a minute."

That's an incredible flux of altitudes. Even just dropping 14,000 feet in a minute is a LOT.

You'd likely want some lozenges.

Must have been absolutely terrifying. Especially for those with the children and infant on board. :(