Sick Of Siam Commercial Account, Looking For A New Bank.

Guys, my company limited has an account with Siam Commercial bank and its really pain in the ass. I'm looking for a new set up, need a ATM card, option to withdraw money in every branch of the same bank, option to send the salaries to other Thai banks from the net and more bonuses that make corporate life easier. Please advice, I'm happy with Bangkok Bank, but its private account...

I think that Kasikorn Bank possibly has the best net banking services in Thailand. That may help you with transferring the staff salaries.

As for withdrawing cash, I am not aware of any bank in Thailand that will allow cash withdrawals other than at the branch where you have the account. I don't think this is an SCB-only issue. Same with the ATM card. I suspect that most Thai banks won't provide an ATM card for a corporate account.

Kasikorn bank, e-banking, they gave me a gold card, and online payments available with e-web thingy. Bkk Bank wouldn't even give me a credit card. Bringing banking in Thailand into the 21st Centrury, finally!!!!

Thanks for answers guys, did they give you gold card on your corporate account? For me even ATM gonna be great, as Thai credit card mostly useless for online shopping and for Thailand me using Bangkok bank debit card.