My New Year's Resolution.....Super Happy!

puukao

There will be lots of good choices for next time:

NancyL, Costas, Patsycat and a host of others I'm sure.

Of course I will keep my word to never be on the poll list there again. Why would anyone doubt that?

The question of the structure of future polls for next year will be addressed closer to end of year. Nothing will be decided about such matters anytime soon and any decisions made are likely to be done behind the curtains as in the past.

Jingthing, I thought you would have crowned your avatar by now?

Tvf poster of the year 2014 right?

I won't be doing anything special with my avatar, avatar text, or signature about that. I thought about doing what tutsiwarrior did but that wouldn't work for me like it did for him. So nothing. I am very glad to be done with all of that for life and very soon is 2015 so I am LAST YEAR'S NEWS! Bring on the new blood. Out with ALL previous winners. End of.

Looks like you broke your New Year's resolution pretty quickly. goof.gif.pagespeed.ce.KJ2oZpgSLmsZk1sTV4

• Like 1

There will be lots of good choices for next time:

NancyL, Costas, Patsycat and a host of others I'm sure.

Of course I will keep my word to never be on the poll list there again. Why would anyone doubt that?

The question of the structure of future polls for next year will be addressed closer to end of year. Nothing will be decided about such matters anytime soon and any decisions made are likely to be done behind the curtains as in the past.

Jingthing, I thought you would have crowned your avatar by now?

Tvf poster of the year 2014 right?

I won't be doing anything special with my avatar, avatar text, or signature about that. I thought about doing what tutsiwarrior did but that wouldn't work for me like it did for him. So nothing. I am very glad to be done with all of that for life and very soon is 2015 so I am LAST YEAR'S NEWS! Bring on the new blood. Out with ALL previous winners. End of.

Looks like you broke your New Year's resolution pretty quickly. goof.gif.pagespeed.ce.KJ2oZpgSLmsZk1sTV4

I found a middle way and I like it. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1