Are you Sick?

Satcommlee

Are you Sick?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It seems that every farang I meet lately is sick - whether they be children, adults, pensioners.... when I mean sick of course I am referring to sore throats, blocked noses etc. (general flu like symptoms)... Did you come to thread for other reasons?

I came down with flu like symptoms on Xmas day, still havn't shaken them off..

Is there a unknown pandemic effecting farangs in Thailand? Maybe we are being hit because we lack some of the immunity the Thai's may have..

As part of my epidemiology study, could you please vote above..

Thanks

Yes and My Mrs puts it down to the weather change and says that most Thais suffer from the same problem.

Last night I slept in the village north of KK and its the first time in a long time I woke up with the cold and couldn't sleep without burrying myself in extra blankets

This year I have noticed that there has been one virus or cold after another and it does make you feel tired and weak.

Inspite of keeping myself fit and eating well I have still been affected as others have on our Soi both Thai and farang

I picked up a chest infection from an aussie visitor and it took almost 2 months to get over it(just prior to christmas), had all the symptoms of flu at first but I just gradually got worse and worse, even started getting severe chest pain(doctors said it wasnt my heart). None of the thai doctors(including the hospital) I went to knew what to do about it so I ended up getting a pharmacy to give me the strongest anti biotics I could get and after a few repeats as they would only give one slide at a time they eventually worked.