90 Day Reporting - Comments and Experiences 2015

Tywais

Took exactly a week for mine to be delivered and returned,a bit slower than

last time,the slip had the passport page for an American lady on the back,

complete with photo and all details,just hope mine does not end up in the

hands of some ID thief, the on-line did not work for me, i think you have to

have entered the country after 2013 ?

regards worgeordie

It's just not fair. Mine came back with a blank page on the back. Should I go back to Immigration & demand a new receipt?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took exactly a week for mine to be delivered and returned,a bit slower than

last time,the slip had the passport page for an American lady on the back,

complete with photo and all details,just hope mine does not end up in the

hands of some ID thief, the on-line did not work for me, i think you have to

have entered the country after 2013 ?

regards worgeordie

You really should scan and email this to [email protected] and let them know about this potential for identity theft of a U.S. citizen. That's the email address for U.S. Citizens Services at the American Consulate, Chiang Mai.

This is why Hubby and I are now doing our 90 day reports either on-line or in-person. It's bad enough we have to submit a gizillion copies of our passport when we do our retirement visa extensions. Who knows where they end up?

Did the 90 days report by mail, send it by registered post dec 11. This afternoon the slip

came in by post.(on the back off the slip a copy ID from a Chinese man)

Thanks for that update. I sent mine on afternoon of December 14th by EMS and the receipt hasn't shown up yet. EMS tracking shows it arrived on the morning of the 15th and item signed and accepted by immigration. 5 times previously it was 4 days exactly so still a bit concerned about this late delivery.

Just checked my mailbox, forgot to look yesterday Saturday, and the receipt arrived. Envelope stamped December 25th arrived December 26th one day before expiration.

Definitely a slow down in returning, perhaps word is getting out about mail in or holidays or whatever. Oh, the back of my receipt was actually blank this time. biggrin.png

Did the 90 days report by mail, send it by registered post dec 11. This afternoon the slip

came in by post.(on the back off the slip a copy ID from a Chinese man)

Thanks for that update. I sent mine on afternoon of December 14th by EMS and the receipt hasn't shown up yet. EMS tracking shows it arrived on the morning of the 15th and item signed and accepted by immigration. 5 times previously it was 4 days exactly so still a bit concerned about this late delivery.

I am worried to its the last life line we have left.

• 2 weeks later...

Mailed mine Fri 11, tracking shows arrv Imm on Mon 14. Hope to see it Thu, Tracking on return. This is my 2nd time by post. Tried online in May and it never came out of pending so went in person.

As of Fri 18 no mail yet. Did it online today, got E-mail saying approved. Went to website and it still shows as

pending.

Took a couple more hours but cleared pending and printed Receipt.

As of 4 Jan have not received return mail. Maybe they saw I did it online and trashed the return by mail. I will do both next time also and see what I get.

Archived