Sprayer attached to Toilet: For spraying butthole?

Smithwick

Keep the pressure down to avoid involuntary enemas, and yes, it's far, far cleaner than smearing the carp all around with paper.

I couldn't agree more. Keep the head of the spray nozzle about 3-4 inches away from your butt. The spray is directed downward into the toilet and so that is where it all goes. Yes, of course, there will be a little bit of water splashed onto the edges of the toilet seat, but I've never seen any fecal matter sprayed onto the seat. I have zero doubt my butt comes out much, much cleaner that it every did with toilet paper. I want one in my home in the US when I return. They are fantastic.

I also use this sprayer to clean up the floor or the whole bathroom for that matter (small bathroom), given that Thailand loves to have drains in their bathroom floors to facilitate this very thing.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So how does it work? You spray your anus without using toilet paper? Do thais use their fingers to "clean" the anus by rubbing or scrubbing? If so, how do they clean their fingers when 90% of the time, there is no soap and no toilet paper in the restroom? Do they just rinse their finger really well? They once outside, they get some sticky rice, form it into a ball, then give it to their hubby to eat? Do Thais even think about the spread of bacteria? Or is it, "mai pen rai", don't think about it?

A serious answer first.

Yes you spray without using toilet paper, the spray cleans far better than paper and there is no chance of fingers going through the paper.

Unlike using paper there is no need to get fingers of hands involved at all, other than holding the spray gun.

Most public toilets have at least hand basins and many liquid soap as well.

Now we get a little less serious.

How do you think the rice gets sticky ? Of course they don't wash their hands but it does however need a combination of bum wiping and nose picking to get the correct consistency.

Bon apatite.

My the first hygiene for cooking post for 2015. Another record! :-)

It is in case you get thirsty while taking a dump. Make sure you wrap your lips completely around the end and be careful, sometimes the pressure might be a bit strong and you'll spill some. Water is a scarce resource in Thailand.

I just figure a satirical post deserves a satirical reply. smile.png You understand "mai pen rai" but have remained bum gun ignorant? What exactly did you do when there was no toilet paper?

Edited by sfbandung

A genuine newcomer to Thailand, welcome and enjoy the delights of Thailand's most famous invention.

+1 and don't try to bring this invention back to to "Farang" Land biggrin.png

With as many posts as the two of you have, I would have thought you ought to be somewhat informed. The spray bidet is not a Thai invention and it is sold and used in the West.

In expert hands this weapon is used to torpedo Klingons from Uranus, whether they are in stealth mode, or brazenly out in the open. Bum Gun Academy in Pattaya offers courses to certify aspiring solo gunners: from beginner lessons - a team of three (Captain in the hot seat, Weapons Officer, Medic) - to your first solo run.

To boldly go where no one should have to go on their own...happy hunting.

Edited by klauskunkel

I go full on up the clacker.

Daily enema.

Great stuff, really cleans the sh1ht out of you. :)

I'm with you there Sirpia,

a good squirt up the crack, ckean's out the old colon really well.

Just like Mr. Clean....

Clean's like a white tornado!

Edited by Alan653

It is in case you get thirsty while taking a dump. Make sure you wrap your lips completely around the end and be careful, sometimes the pressure might be a bit strong and you'll spill some. Water is a scarce resource in Thailand.

I just figure a satirical post deserves a satirical reply. smile.png You understand "mai pen rai" but have remained bum gun ignorant? What exactly did you do when there was no toilet paper?

No toilet paper or bum gun?

Corn cob's!

Lol......

Even if your drawers are free of skid marks--please, guys--trace amounts of feces still cling to your dirty underwear, says Charles Gerba, Ph.D., a microbiologist at the University of Arizona. "

Better there than on my fingers...

That's what skunties is for.

Some helps to the correct polite words re the toilet..........

Bowel movement (BM)

toilet paper (TP)

feces

excreta

to excrete

excrement

ordure

manure

night soil

evacuation

to evacuate

anus

human waste

hose and sprayer

defecate

urinate

urine

and, of course, "number two."

Adults use these words in polite situations, others, well................... facepalm.gif

Due to reputed cleaner and more thorough evacuation of the bowels, use of the squat toilet coupled with the hose sprayer may give more thorough cleaning with less residual clinging waste.

What troubles me is where my lowered pants can go without getting in the way of the whole process. Also, floors are often really wet, further complicating the process with no pants wall hooks, too.sad.png

he he,i went to g/friends condo,i had a realy bad stomach, used her loo, looked around, no paper, but a life saver, there in a plastic bag were tissues used for ,make-up removal no way was i going to touch my ass with my hands, lol !!

some foreign countries i visited, the sewer system would not take loo paper as the pipe bore was too small in the system and the paper would clog the system (yeah brainy or what) so one put the paper in the bin provided and the maid took care of the bin.even in my condo i have a bum gun,,no need,

What troubles me is where my lowered pants can go without getting in the way of the whole process. Also, floors are often really wet, further complicating the process with no pants wall hooks, too.

Drape your pants over your shoulder.

thumbsup.gif

It is the cleanest way to clean your bum, paper does a 65% clean. I think the site down one that sprays your bum was invented in France. Women also use it to clean their other part after Bum Bum and a Pee.Pee.

It also solves the skid marks on your undies.

So how does it work? You spray your anus without using toilet paper? Do thais use their fingers to "clean" the anus by rubbing or scrubbing? If so, how do they clean their fingers when 90% of the time, there is no soap and no toilet paper in the restroom? Do they just rinse their finger really well? They once outside, they get some sticky rice, form it into a ball, then give it to their hubby to eat? Do Thais even think about the spread of bacteria? Or is it, "mai pen rai", don't think about it?

with sticky rice...sorry couldn't resist