Got a smart phone from my gf - is she spying on me?

Nayet

Go to the temple, give it to a trusting monk for a weeks safekeeping, tell the g/f youre off to learn medetation at some temple retreat, and go and have some fun if thats really what you want, pick up the phone from the monk on the way home and dont forget to leave a donation for the temple,

• Like 1

You must have a very tech-savy girlfriend. Not to mention generous.

You just need to look a t all the installed Apps. Look for Airdroid, which can track you and some others. If it is new it should not have so many newly installed Apps, and it is easy to list them.

Mine got me 2 new pair of shorts!!! Only to smarten me up!

Lucky guy unlike 90% of the guys here you got something from her instead of having to give her gold and other stuff and not getting anything yourself.

As others stated factory wipe of phone and reinstall will do it.

Is she spying on me. That is hilarious. Thai girlfriend-------spying on you. Does a Bear shxx in the woods

She is plugged into a network that would make the NSA Jealous.

Ever heard of the Sum Tam Ladys. They are everywhere, access to every high security installation,

agents behind every lock in this Great Kingdom. Collectively they know everything.

Every scrap of information about you is immediately funneled directly into her ears

passing through multiple different routes to her. The telephone is totally unnecesary

until you are out of Thai air space, at which time said girlfriend may(555)

require separate information sources to confirm what her Thai Lady super intuition already tells her.

In short ... Question is my Thai Lady spying on me.....Yes, that is part & parcel of what they do.

Is there anything I can do about it..... Yes but it wont stop her or even slow down the info feed... ... ...

• Like 1

get a new GF maybe ? or get rid of the 2nd GF ?

Put your phone in the mail to Phuket..... and then have it mailed back smile.png

put your own tracking app on it and hand it back to her ?

but really you can take it to a phone shop , they can root it and get rid of everything including the Samsung bloatware ,

if the app builder was good a simple reset would not take off the app.

let us know what you find !

Yes new lady..she is setting up a big fall for you...never know a Thai lady being honest?

i bought the wifey £2000 gold necklace plus a £120 karaoke system this year, i didnt get so much as a simple thankyou or peck on the cheek on christmas day. hence my flight is now booked to go back to pattaya alone for few months !!

count yourself lucky, you got a good woman there !!

i bought the wifey £2000 gold necklace plus a £120 karaoke system this year, i didnt get so much as a simple thankyou or peck on the cheek on christmas day. hence my flight is now booked to go back to pattaya alone for few months !!

count yourself lucky, you got a good woman there !!

I didn't get nothing for xmas as well, nor did I expect too. Is your gf Christian, Bangkokian or Hi-so enough to remember this insignificant day here?

I did however mention it was Christmas eve (we celebrate 24th and not 25th in Sweden..), to which I got a "oh really!? and a surprise dinner later. Her mom called in later and the wife tried to have her say Marry Christmas, it was a funny project indeed since she never in her life uttered those words before.

Do you remember when it's 'Makha Bucha' Day etc? Or do you take your gf to 9 temples at the beginning of the year for a good and loving relationship for the coming year? Do you give alms with her to monks in the morning of her birthday/your birthday or remember other days that might (or might not) be significant to her?

For all I know your gf/wife/gig could as well be Christian and Mon or of Chinese ancestry etc. In other words, I'm not trying to say you are wrong in any way, but just putting out the possibility there that a cross-international relationship also means cross-traditions and the need for deeper understanding of each other to make it work long time.

Edited by banglassie

• 3 weeks later...

This whole affair fell into oblivion after a few days as I figured I was being unduly suspicious, so I never ended up checking or formatting the phone. Today, however, something weird happened. I was going to call a friend but noticed as soon as I put the phone to my ear that the stupid song that normally plays every time I call said friend had now turned into a ringback tone. When the call went through, it was my girlfriend on the other end.

I know I dialed the correct number. I dialed it manually, and according to my log, I had called both my friend and my girlfriend, albeit 2 minutes apart. It may just be a bug of some kind, but knowing very little about these things, I am speculating whether it might have been some sort of spy application that malfunctioned and, instead of alerting my girlfriend to the call I was making, rerouted my call to her altogether. Maybe someone is aware of this specific problem as it pertains to the Samsung Galaxy Core 2?

Edited by Nayet