A Thai Woman Grabbed My Tit

Kitsune

To me, it is not a big deal, however it has obviously upset you. You have two choices-next time you see her, tell her what she did offended you, or just try and forget about it-TIT (pardon the pun). Personally, I would choose the second option.

• Like 1

Twice I've had drunk Thai men grab my hand while sitting with me, and thoroughly brush it back and forth forcefully through their hair. Still have no idea what it means.

Sounds like a scene from The Miracle Worker (the Helen Keller story).

I have had a number of cleaning ladies strike up pleasant conversation whilst standing at the urinal. A little awkward at first.

Not to worry, so long as they don't start trying to clean the urinal before you finish peeing.... w00t.gif

Happens to me all the time and I'm a bloke. Goes with being fat in a country where people are small. And also, Thais can be weird. I don't mean in a bad way. They can just say and do things that are odd to us. If it doesn't hurt or intrude too much, just let it pass.

Thank you but I'm not fat, I'm a size 8 and measure 168cm

I didn't suggest you were.

I had a Thai man try to grab me up there when I was walking one night in Bangkok, I pushed him off and walked away quickly, as I don't fancy taking on six Thai guys, if that had happened back in the UK, it is guaranteed he would end up on the ground.

My guess is that this was a sexual overture.

I have had Thai men make homosexual overtures to me by suddenly groping my crotch out of the blue in mid conversation.

Wow !

If it is trying to entice me into anything sexual, it had the opposite effect on me....

Is that a normal way of courting???

I now avoid her, for me it's screwed-up and I am starting to have doubts about her mental well-being. May be she's retarded?

What did you do?

I was totally shocked when it happened. The first time it happened it was with an older man who I knew was married so I couldn't figure out whether he was just being friendly or being sexual. The second time it happened, an openly gay teenage boy did it. Both tried it a second time. The older guy got a stern verbal warning not to do it again. The teenage boy got a vicious tomahawk chop across his extended forearm.

Your boobs obviously had some allure for the woman. She either was sexually attracted, or had some childlike fascination with Western women's boobs. I'd imagine Thai intimate female friends might on occasion playfully grope one another (in the same way Western women might), but because it doesn't sound like you and she know each other well, there's no way I'm buying the argument that this behavior falls within the scope of every day Thai female behavior.

I wouldn't say anything. She could probably tell from your reaction that this wasn't appreciated. If it happens again, tell her not to do it again, or if you're fast enough, block her hand. No need to make a scene.

Also, what another poster said about Thai men grabbing man boobs is really true. Happens to me all the time. Nothing sexual. Just curious and teasing. I always let it slide. Reaching for my crotch though is a whole 'nother story. smile.png

Gecko, you mean Thais who are definitely men and not ladyboys? if that happened to me I would punch him hard in the face, and take the chance that he did not have six friends nearby.

My BMI is 20 which is right in the normal zone (between 18.5 and 24.9)

Depends on your weight and how tall you are.

If you're a stubby, fat little ox then your BMI doesn't quite read the same as a svelte 5'8" girl.

She is 168 cm tall and a size 8, that would make her a bit less than 50 Ks.

One time, while discussing the precepts of Buddhism with a Monk - he grabbed my penis.

Same thing happened to me! Only he grabbed the whole package and uttered the word "peanuts".

Right now there is this god awful moaning sound coming from the next condo over. Sounds like somebody's dying in extremis over there. Going to check it out.

If you show a picture then we are going to be able to tell why she did it. I think she grabbed only one of your tits because she has one eye but i am not sure of that.

On the other side, i see you have ten warning points. Why's that? Did you grab someone else's tits?

• Like 1

@ Kitsune, don't let it ruin or change your life, move on with a smile. Please don't make the same mistakes as i did.

In my case (as a man), it has been 40+ years since i have talked to a priest.

I remember the last conversation well; "Next time you touch my a55, I'll burn your <deleted> chapel down"

I often used to think, if i hadn't made that show of emotion, how different my life could have been.........................sad.png

tongue.png

My BMI is 20 which is right in the normal zone (between 18.5 and 24.9)

Depends on your weight and how tall you are.

If you're a stubby, fat little ox then your BMI doesn't quite read the same as a svelte 5'8" girl.

Ok Ifor the blond one : BMI is precisely calculated on weight/size

and I repreatI am size 8 and height 168cm

My life is not ruined,I just need to know what's what's.

When you get to my age Dear:.....

You will rock back and forwards in your hammock, stare at the fluffy clouds in the sky;

and reminisce about the time you met a one eyed, Buddhist, quiet, restaurant working, friendly, young, tit-grabbing Thai lady......

And it will put a smile on your face......

• Like 2

My life is not ruined,I just need to know what's what's.

When you get to my age Dear:.....

You will rock back and forwards in your hammock, stare at the fluffy clouds in the sky;

and reminisce about the time you met a one eyed, Buddhist, quiet, restaurant working, friendly, young, tit-grabbing Thai lady......

And it will put a smile on your face......

Hum, sorry to contradict but that's not a found memory, beside if anything I will remember men attention more than her's

Sorry, but what do u expect to read other then sheer speculations? We weren't there, and how can u expect somebody else to know what she was thinking grabbing ur tit? No, it's obviously not a traditional Thai way of going by.. So...

I expect opinions,nothing more.

Some people have said it's "normal" may be I have missed some cultural aspects of Thailand

I've been to Thailand.

But, i have very small tits, almost boy like. Even smaller than Moobs.

Nobody touched my tits. But they did like my auburn hair. Babies grabbed and spat, elephants grabbed and dragged. Expats drooled. That Irish colleen that was standing in front of them aah.

Edited by Patsycat
  • Like 2

Lady,

Your putting way to much into this.I really believe she was just curious.If I was you I would not stop going around her.I would

Be willing to bet once is enough she won't do it again.You need to remember it was just your breast not your crotch.Don't put

More into it than it is.If your not happy leave Thailand.

• Like 2