Swedes rally in support of mosques after arson attacks

Lite Beer

Here a protest from Muslims in France against ISIS, called for by the head of the largest mosque in France. But of course people will say its not enough.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/muslims-in-france-protest-against-extremism/

Of course its NOT ENOUGH when you see the comparison to their protests when someone draws a cartoon of their Prophet or in support of Palestine

The difference is huge and all these good muslims you keep mentioning are out there on the street demonstrating about a stupid cartoon BUT NOTHING for acts of terror in the name of their religion SORRY its clear for ANY NORMAL PERSON who does not have their head stuck up their ass which side these people really support.

• Like 1

Not including the hysterical commentator, the links you provided don't say what you declared.

"http://www.quranbrowser.com/cgi/bin/get.cgi?version=pickthall&searchstring=25:44;+2:171;7:175-177;62:5"

The commentator you gain your 'facts' from: "The worst of anything God ever created, whether it be the unclean pigs, or bacteria, cancer cells or the AIDS virus. Unbelievers, even those among the People of the Book, are worse than that."

Amazing. The koran knew about AIDS and cancer a millenium before anyone else. rolleyes.gif

why people lap up such claptrap is amazing, really.

Sirpia, on 05 Jan 2015 - 12:20, said:

Not including the hysterical commentator, the links you provided don't say what you declared.

"http://www.quranbrowser.com/cgi/bin/get.cgi?version=pickthall&searchstring=25:44;+2:171;7:175-177;62:5"

The commentator you gain your 'facts' from: "The worst of anything God ever created, whether it be the unclean pigs, or bacteria, cancer cells or the AIDS virus. Unbelievers, even those among the People of the Book, are worse than that."

Amazing. The koran knew about AIDS and cancer a millenium before anyone else. rolleyes.gif

why people lap up such claptrap is amazing, really.

8:55

8_55.png
Sahih International
Indeed, the worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe -

It makes little sense to compare the bible and the koran.

Many muslims wage war and commit various crimes in the name of Allah (the koran), and many muslims follow the koran in general, even as their law.

Very few christians fight or commit crimes in the name of god (the bible), and few christians follow the bible in general. Noone considers the bible above the law.

Sure, many westerners/christians wage wars and commit crimes, but it almost never has anything to do with god and the bible.

My point is, it doesn't matter what is written in the bible as noone reads it or follows it (anymore), whereas many muslims read and follow the koran, which therefore has a great impact on their lives and actions.

• Like 2

Those Muslims also don't know the bad ones, that is the whole point im trying to make. They don't know them personally and they don't want to meet them.

Ill give you an other example.. you might get it or not in the Netherlands and Uk we have / had football hooligans.. they did a lot of damage. I have yet to see normal soccer fans denounce them. Why.. because they are not the same group. Same as you and me and bad farangs.

You just group all the Muslims together and say only way to be good is denounce the bad ones that you don't know. Give them the same chance you give yourself by saying I don't know them and or am not connected to them so I don't have to denounce them.

Ohhh, the so called "good Muslims" know who the "bad Muslims" are for sure. In Indonesia alone, about 19 million (about one in ten) Muslims back violent jihad. These people are a menace to society. After spending about 2-1/2 years, working in Afghanistan, I came to the conclusion, the Muslim religion is the largest Satanic cult in the world.

Here is a quote from the Quran to ponder. "Take not the Jews nor the Christians as your friends or protectors." "Slay the idolaters where you find them. Take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in ambush." Not exactly who I would want for a next door neighbor.

Kill False Prophets

If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

I see the bible has as much tolerance as the koran.

the difference is and you seem to be ommiting the fact that

PEOPLE WHO READ THE BIBLE DO NOT ACTUALLY FOLLOW THE READINGS LITERALLY MEANING THEY DO NOT KILL IN 2015 AS OPPOSED TO MUSLIMS WHO TAKE THE READINGS OF THE QUARAN LITERALLY AND KILL THOUSANDS

Facts....

They seem rather thin on the ground....

Just for your information, some Christians follow the readings of the Bible literally, some do not.

Some Muslims follow the readings of the Koran literally, some do not.

NO NEED TO SHOUT.

Stop faltering about ATF, either show us or don't.

"The Koran says that anyone who does not accept Islam is lower than a dog and can be dispatched with impunity because they are insult to Allah."

Perhaps a link to where it discusses AIDS and cancer too, as declared by your copy and paste diatribe.

Some you are honestly an embarrassment, how easily ye are taken in with dramatic headlines and hate.

Edited by Sirpia

Not only about different religions being different (with also similarities) but WHERE in historical progression the different religions are now in our modern era. Example -- Catholicism during the Spanish Inquisition vs. today.

The Catholics evolved from those times - no long engaging in those activities -- not remaining static as does Islam

That was exactly my point. I don't think it's hateful to express a wish that Islam was much further along in that progression as well.

Sirpia, on 05 Jan 2015 - 13:10, said:

"The Koran says that anyone who does not accept Islam is lower than a dog and can be dispatched with impunity because they are insult to Allah."

Perhaps a link to where it discusses AIDS and cancer too, as declared by your copy and paste diatribe.

Some you are honestly an embarrassment, how easily ye are taken in with dramatic headlines and hate.

I think you are an embarrassment. If you are not a Muslim you are a very sad person. An apologist for a religion of hate.

• Like 1

Sirpia, on 05 Jan 2015 - 13:10, said:

I think you are an embarrassment. If you are not a Muslim you are a very sad person. An apologist for a religion of hate.

If you cannot back up your delusional statements of hate, that's really not my fault.

Admit that you're talking nonsense, and walk on like a man.

But like most cowardly bigots, I doubt you are man enough.

Never mind.

It is almost as if there is a common misunderstanding regarding the world's many intelligence agency's day job to demonize enemies. Hundreds of billions are spent each year to convince one side of every disagreement just how bad the bad guys are.. It is what we do. We are now seeing a shift from Islam to Russians.

I am more than anything surprised at the lack of sophistication in many of these extremely bigoted posts. In my era, it was the Soviets and communism.

Here a protest from Muslims in France against ISIS, called for by the head of the largest mosque in France. But of course people will say its not enough.

Of course it's not enough!:rolleyes:

The head of the mosque should be calling for protests against Muslims in France who riot, create no-go areas, and burn cars every new years eve.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=muslims+burn+cars+in+france#q=muslims+burn+cars+in+france&safe=off&start=10

• Like 2

So the real question should be, where is the condemnation of ISIS coming from Sunni Moslem leaders around the globe?

Good point. Shiites protesting against ISIS is like Pepsi having demonstrations against Coca-Cola for putting unhealthy ingredients in their sodas.

We're not always in agreement, but I do like your analogy. Good one thumbsup.gif 555

• Like 1

Of course it's not enough!:rolleyes:

The head of the mosque should be calling for protests against Muslims in France who riot, create no-go areas, and burn cars every new years eve.

https://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=muslims+burn+cars+in+france#q=muslims+burn+cars+in+france&safe=off&start=10

You also have to watch these reports for Taqiyya, in this instance the link goes on to quote CAIR, the centre for American Islamic Relations. You might be forgiven for mistakenly concluding they are moderate, until you learn the UAE put them on a list of designated terrorist organizations along with the Muslim brotherhood.
  • Like 2

It is almost as if there is a common misunderstanding regarding the world's many intelligence agency's day job to demonize enemies. Hundreds of billions are spent each year to convince one side of every disagreement just how bad the bad guys are.. It is what we do. We are now seeing a shift from Islam to Russians.

I am more than anything surprised at the lack of sophistication in many of these extremely bigoted posts. In my era, it was the Soviets and communism.

Remember when the Billions went on evil, evil communism. A severe threat to all decent, hard working people the World over.

<snip>

So the real question should be, where is the condemnation of ISIS coming from Sunni Moslem leaders around the globe?

Muslims in US issue joint Sunni-Shia statement condemning ISIS.

The Shia-Sunni Alliance of New Jersey issued a joint statement on Tuesday openly condemning the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)

Sunni cleric: ISIS chief al-Baghdadi ‘is going to hell’

A prominent Syrian Sunni cleric on Monday condemned the ISIS killing of the American Peter Kassig and said that ISIS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi “is going to hell.”

“We have to speak loud and very clear that Muslims and Islam have nothing to do with this,” Shaykh Muhammad al-Yaqoubi told CNN’s Christiane Amanpour.

Muslims Stand Against ISIS, Too

Sunni and Shii clerics in Iraq jointly drafted and distributed a religious edict to over 50,000 mosques declaring ISIS as an un-Islamic terrorist organization. Sheikh Taha al Karkhi, grand preacher in Baghdad, declared that resisting and standing up against ISIS is a religious duty.

I've reached the forum software limit on the number of quotes allowed in a post; but there are plenty more examples of Sunni clerics and leaders condemning ISIS for those who care to look.

• Like 1