French man found hanged in Koh Tao with his hands tied behind his back – foul play suspected

Lite Beer

John have you ever been on scene of a suicide, or are you just one of those text book experts?

As opposed to a social media conspiracy theorist who ignores experts, those who were at the scene and textbook facts and relies on rumors and speculations?

The only relevance to having been at the scene of a suicide is if you were at this one. But one thing extremely common in suicides is there are always questions left unanswered and often doubters of it being a suicide regardless of who investigates.

Looks like you are reediting posts.

Answer the question. Have you ever been on scene of a suicide?

John have you ever been on scene of a suicide, or are you just one of those text book experts?

As opposed to a social media conspiracy theorist who ignores textbook facts and relies on rumors and speculations?

Sadly been on scene a few times. I have lived in the real world.

Note my earlier point regarding knots.

You can pull any academic article that counter claims another point.

Even BIB are now suspicious.

So, how many knots were tied? What is the type of knot? What is the material used to tie his hand? Clearly you must know that there are no other knots based on your being able to see less than 1/4 of the rope and only half a wrist.

I guarantee your claimed experience of being at suicides doesn't come close to the textbooks that actual proven experts in the field have wrote on the subject ... if I am wrong, just point me to the link of where you have been called on to share your expert opinions on suicides or knots (based on low res image of a partial rope and wrist) ... if your expert opinion only has been called on by yourself on this Thaivisa then don't bother providing links.

What are you doing here then? Your on a discussion thread!

Why don't remove my post then?

Oh wait, you're not a moderator, so why you think you have the right to ask anyone what he's doing here?

Oh wait did I say I was a moderator??? Or did I ask you a question..mmmmm

Post #291

Lets see, what do you think the Koh Tao RTP version will be of this??

Post #297

What are you doing here then?

Both look like questions don't you think, or is it your Alzheimer playing up again?

If your going to quote me then do so in full unless your Alzheimers is so bad you cant even copy and paste:

Post #291

When the corpse is still at the death scene and in the suspended position, a team including a forensic pathologist should make a detailed death scene investigation, to determine the origin of hanging. Evidence from the death scene investigation, statements from witnesses, and the presence of any suicide note, all help to determine whether there are any suspicious circumstances. Further-more, an evaluation of the evidential material, along with the autopsy findings and judicial inquiry data, can establish whether the cause of death was suicide rather than homicide http://www.academia....l_Hanging_Cases

You see, a question....

You refused to reply to the question so I asked you what you were doing here on a discussion thread? Simple really, so what are you doing here if you don't discuss and only troll??

Edited by thailandchilli

As opposed to a social media conspiracy theorist who ignores experts, those who were at the scene and textbook facts and relies on rumors and speculations?

The only relevance to having been at the scene of a suicide is if you were at this one. But one thing extremely common in suicides is there are always questions left unanswered and often doubters of it being a suicide regardless of who investigates.

Looks like you are reediting posts.

Answer the question. Have you ever been on scene of a suicide?

Would it matter if I said a dozen or 331 since you nor I were at this one or are privy to all the information regarding this one?

How old is your mom has about as much relevance.

Edited by JohnThailandJohn
  • Like 1

I dont need to bother. Your mind as always is made up.

My experience, is well recorded JTJ. Not that i need to discuss it here. You gave done your usual apologist stance.

So the question remains , are you an armchair expert or have worked in the field.?

If you have great, but with your postinv history you present as a shill

• Like 2

Jabis, my memory is getting frail, but did I not recently read that there was a witness to the recent Koh Tao murders and that this was a Frenchman?

Or am I imagining that?

Originally it was reported (wrongly) that Sean McAnna was French

I guess we're not talking about the frenchman in protective custody then - as that has been refuted by Mr. McAnna himself, that he has not spent one day in such (and AFAIR he had to resort to media to get an escape).

So now who is a frenchman that could have been in protective custody, or was there one at first place?

It all got mixed up by the BK Post...the two photos that Sean released were attributed to an Frenchman

Going back to an earlier thread...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/762561-terrified-briton-flees-koh-tao-after-mafia-death-threat/page-9

Here is the link that caused confusion................http://friendsinthai...ective-custody/

• Like 2

Picked from one of hes friends statements to share with you all for me it seems they do know something we dont!! Here what he/she commented:

I don't have words to describe the kind of person you all are... It was a suicide, period. The friends and the police are sure. No more quetions, is not a murder! You don't have any right to make this pictures public!! Any right!! Let the people is crying for him alone!!! Is sad enough, we don't need you in this!! Take out this pictures of your stupid investigation Facebook!! If you are a human been, take it out!

Just to reminder to all you t-shirt sellers and other clearly bored and rude invidituals with out no respect for dead people.

Hope all you rope analysts and other bashers are feeling good for your self at mo .

Im quessing all victims friends and family are mortified of all bs u can read here and other forums.

They getting very upset bcase all what people are spreading are clearly far from truth.

And imagine if u would loose loved one ,first u dont need these bloody photos or even worst bunch of conspiracy theorist spin it all upside down. With out no real knowledge

My thoughts are with he's family and friends. Hope some of you here will focus your boredom to something good

Rip

Written by your favorite island apologist...

• Like 1

thailandchilli, on 03 Jan 2015 - 21:16, said:snapback.png

If your going to quote me then do so in full unless your Alzheimers is so bad you cant even copy and paste:

Post #291

When the corpse is still at the death scene and in the suspended position, a team including a forensic pathologist should make a detailed death scene investigation, to determine the origin of hanging. Evidence from the death scene investigation, statements from witnesses, and the presence of any suicide note, all help to determine whether there are any suspicious circumstances. Further-more, an evaluation of the evidential material, along with the autopsy findings and judicial inquiry data, can establish whether the cause of death was suicide rather than homicide http://www.academia....l_Hanging_Cases

You see, a question....

You refused to reply to the question so I asked you what you were doing here on a discussion thread? Simple really, so what are you doing here if you don't discuss and only troll??

I refused to answer your question, yet you replied to it with another question?

Here is my answer for you again.

First of all, I don't think what the RTP version will be, I will read when it's made public. Thinking what it gonna be is a conspiracy theory already.

Edited by Anthony5

I dont need to bother. Your mind as always is made up.

My experience, is well recorded JTJ. Not that i need to discuss it here. You gave done your usual apologist stance.

So the question remains , are you an armchair expert or have worked in the field.?

If you have great, but with your postinv history you present as a shill

Clearly you lack even the most basic investigative knowledge as you are stating my mind is not just made up but clearly made when in fact I have expressed absolutely no opinion because I don't have one as I have made clear I don't have all the information ... all I have done is stated that it is not uncommon for a victim of a suicide to have their hands tied ... which is not an opinion but actual recorded fact and well documented by actual experts.

Everything points to suicide except the fact that it was murder. The most common way to avoid getting caught for murder is to try to make it look like a suicide.

The only thing that supports the suicide theory is the love letter written in french .. That means the love letter was not a suicide note (just a unrelated love letter), or that the killers knew french and forced him to write it ... if the killers did not know french he could have written that he was being threatened when he wrote it..

• Like 2

thailandchilli, on 03 Jan 2015 - 21:16, said:snapback.png

Anthony5, on 03 Jan 2015 - 21:13, said:snapback.png

thailandchilli, on 03 Jan 2015 - 21:10, said:snapback.png

What are you doing here then? Your on a discussion thread!

Why don't remove my post then?

Oh wait, you're not a moderator, so why you think you have the right to ask anyone what he's doing here?

Oh wait did I say I was a moderator??? Or did I ask you a question..mmmmm

Post #291

Post #297

What are you doing here then?

Both look like questions don't you think, or is it your Alzheimer playing up again?

Post #291

You see, a question....

I refused to answer your question, yet you replied to it with another question?

Here is my answer for you again.

First of all, I don't think what the RTP version will be, I will read when it's made public. Thinking what it gonna be is a conspiracy theory already.

Really, interesting to see that your understanding of a conspiracy theory is thinking.

Everything points to suicide except the fact that it was murder. The most common way to avoid getting caught for murder is to try to make it look like a suicide.

The only thing that supports the suicide theory is the love letter written in french .. That means the love letter was not a suicide note (just a unrelated love letter), or that the killers knew french and forced him to write it ... if the killers did not know french he could have written that he was being threatened when he wrote it..

We'll have none of this logic nonsense around here!

• Like 1

The most common way to avoid getting caught for murder is to try to make it look like a suicide.

Simply not true.

Agreed, i guess the most common way is to make it look like an accident.. very hard to get statistics of these things btw...

Picked from one of hes friends statements to share with you all for me it seems they do know something we dont!! Here what he/she commented:

I don't have words to describe the kind of person you all are... It was a suicide, period. The friends and the police are sure. No more quetions, is not a murder! You don't have any right to make this pictures public!! Any right!! Let the people is crying for him alone!!! Is sad enough, we don't need you in this!! Take out this pictures of your stupid investigation Facebook!! If you are a human been, take it out!

Just to reminder to all you t-shirt sellers and other clearly bored and rude invidituals with out no respect for dead people.

Hope all you rope analysts and other bashers are feeling good for your self at mo .

Im quessing all victims friends and family are mortified of all bs u can read here and other forums.

They getting very upset bcase all what people are spreading are clearly far from truth.

And imagine if u would loose loved one ,first u dont need these bloody photos or even worst bunch of conspiracy theorist spin it all upside down. With out no real knowledge

My thoughts are with he's family and friends. Hope some of you here will focus your boredom to something good

Rip

Looks to me like you and ......"one of hes friends statements to share with you all for me it seems they do know something we dont!! Here what he/she commented"

Had the same English teacher whistling.gif

EDIT, RIP Dimitri, Condolences to Family and Friends

Edited by Willy Eckerslike
  • Like 2

The most common way to avoid getting caught for murder is to try to make it look like a suicide.

Simply not true.

How so? Pretty broad statement there with absolutely zero to back it up.....

Sir Pkant, now you will feel the wrath of the RTP shill

Simply not true.

According to this it is:

HowTo:Kill and not get caught

Step 3: The murder: Try to make the murder look like suicide. http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Kill_and_not_get_caught

You did read the first lines on this page right? Just in case you missed it ...

Welcome to the Mother Ship of amateur comedy writing! (Amateur means we don't pay you to do it.)

We hope you will pick a user name, stick around, and let us show you how to write funny fake encyclopedia articles!

Rip

Where did you get the info regarding the family?. Why is their English writing ability as terrible as yours?. Please provide a link, or a way of searching so if true I can respect their wishes. If it's a load of crap you made up them shame on you.

Islandlfe lives on Koh Tao, has done for 10 years. However seeing as the autopsy has not even been performed yet then its impossible for anyone to be satisfied that its a real suicide even if it is close family or friends

• Like 1