NY mayor eulogizes officer as cops outside turn backs

webfact

I haven't seen any "anti-police demonstrations" and I've been following these matters fairly closely.

There have been some riots and riots do not qualify in any way as protest or a demonstration which are civil matters. Neither does a lone actor or two at a protest define that protest.

I've seen demonstrations and protests for civil rights, fairness, justice, equality, better trained police and more along these lines, to include a recent so-called March on Washington, but I haven't seen "anti-police demonstrations" nor have I seen any "despicable vermin" here or there in any respect.

I reiterate that minority neighborhoods and communities in the USA are overpoliced and they have been overpoliced for a very long time. Just a short time ago a simple jaywalking in a minority community resulted in the unarmed guy getting shot to death in a cop's hail of gunfire. One could go on......

RIP to the two honorable and decent police officers Mayor DeBlasio has honorably eulogized.

Let me see if I understand what you are implying. In your opinion, police in the U.S. are "over policing minority neighborhoods and communities," and "a simple jaywalking in a minority community resulted in an unarmed guy getting shot to death." Over policing??? An unarmed guy getting shot by police for jaywalking??? Really???

I can't help wonder, why liberals think with all the problems and events a police officer is faced with daily, when do they have the time to stalk black men and boys, and why would they do that? That's what you mean by your opinion of "over policing minority neighborhoods", right??

No one was shot and killed by police for jaywalking but you already know that.

Liberals tend to live in their own mind, and often times have a feel of superiority in believing they are somehow exposing imaginary and made up police atrocities. Your destain for law enforcement is so evident in the multitude of posts you have made about police in America.

Mayor de Blasio, Obama, and Holder's, racist rhetoric, along with liberal backed, black anti-police demonstrations, set the stage for the murder of these two New York City police officers. People who participate in this sort of behavior against the very people who stand between criminals and law abiding citizens are vile and despicable.

A psychology grad from college usually has a better comprehension of people places and things than I'm reading in the above.....you are a qualified or otherwise documented psyke expert, correct? You perhaps studied criminal justice psyke or somesuch, yes?

If you say yes then I'd expect a hellova lot better than you have done in your rat psychology to date. If you said not, then that would be consistent with the psychobabble that creates liberals as hobgoblins and that crashes the mind against the dead end conclusion that the people disliked most are "vile and despicable" humans and citizens. That and all the rest of it is quite a construct.

I say again for the umpteenth time, I agree with Chief Richard Beary of the International Association of Chiefs of Police that 98% of the time police officers do the right thing. It's just that the country and the world happen to presently be focused on the other 2% of the time, which seems at the moment to be larger than that but no matter, nevermind about that aspect of it.

The president of the United States does not engage in "racist rhetoric" and neither does the Attorney General of the US. Mayor DeBlasio doesn't do it either despite what you think of his statements of late. A madman lunatic who immediately afterward blew his brains out on the subway killed the two police officers.

Clear the mental cache to get it straight that you and I are the law abiding citizens you reference in the post.

I haven't seen any "anti-police demonstrations" and I've been following these matters fairly closely.

There have been some riots and riots do not qualify in any way as protest or a demonstration which are civil matters. Neither does a lone actor or two at a protest define that protest.

I've seen demonstrations and protests for civil rights, fairness, justice, equality, better trained police and more along these lines, to include a recent so-called March on Washington, but I haven't seen "anti-police demonstrations" nor have I seen any "despicable vermin" here or there in any respect.

I reiterate that minority neighborhoods and communities in the USA are overpoliced and they have been overpoliced for a very long time. Just a short time ago a simple jaywalking in a minority community resulted in the unarmed guy getting shot to death in a cop's hail of gunfire. One could go on......

RIP to the two honorable and decent police officers Mayor DeBlasio has honorably eulogized.

Let me see if I understand what you are implying. In your opinion, police in the U.S. are "over policing minority neighborhoods and communities," and "a simple jaywalking in a minority community resulted in an unarmed guy getting shot to death." Over policing??? An unarmed guy getting shot by police for jaywalking??? Really???

I can't help wonder, why liberals think with all the problems and events a police officer is faced with daily, when do they have the time to stalk black men and boys, and why would they do that? That's what you mean by your opinion of "over policing minority neighborhoods", right??

No one was shot and killed by police for jaywalking but you already know that.

Liberals tend to live in their own mind, and often times have a feel of superiority in believing they are somehow exposing imaginary and made up police atrocities. Your destain for law enforcement is so evident in the multitude of posts you have made about police in America.

Mayor de Blasio, Obama, and Holder's, racist rhetoric, along with liberal backed, black anti-police demonstrations, set the stage for the murder of these two New York City police officers. People who participate in this sort of behavior against the very people who stand between criminals and law abiding citizens are vile and despicable.

A psychology grad from college usually has a better comprehension of people places and things than I'm reading in the above.....you are a qualified or otherwise documented psyke expert, correct? You perhaps studied criminal justice psyke or somesuch, yes?

If you say yes then I'd expect a hellova lot better than you have done in your rat psychology to date. If you said not, then that would be consistent with the psychobabble that creates liberals as hobgoblins and that crashes the mind against the dead end conclusion that the people disliked most are "vile and despicable" humans and citizens. That and all the rest of it is quite a construct.

I say again for the umpteenth time, I agree with Chief Richard Beary of the International Association of Chiefs of Police that 98% of the time police officers do the right thing. It's just that the country and the world happen to presently be focused on the other 2% of the time, which seems at the moment to be larger than that but no matter, nevermind about that aspect of it.

The president of the United States does not engage in "racist rhetoric" and neither does the Attorney General of the US. Mayor DeBlasio doesn't do it either despite what you think of his statements of late. A madman lunatic who immediately afterward blew his brains out on the subway killed the two police officers.

Clear the mental cache to get it straight that you and I are the law abiding citizens you reference in the post.

It's unfortunate, but Obama, Holder, and de Blasio, did make comments suggesting the police in America, are racist, and their comments further encouraged the anti-police demonstrations. which in turn set the stage for the murder of two New York City police officers. As sinister and naive as these three people are, I'm sure they didn't envision their political rhetoric to cause so much damage.

It's very difficult to make sense of many of your posts, and this one is no exception. I'm not certain what you meant about liberals being hobgoblins, and something about psychoilgist. I'm sure whatever you meant to say was both interesting and informative, OMG!

Please try to keep in mind, law enforcement in America, do form a thin blue line between law abiding citizens and anarchy. Making false accusations such as "an unarmed guy being shot dead by police for jaywalking" serves no purpose, and tends to make other posts you make less than credible.