Anyone know what is used

monty1412

Had my bike recently cleaned and detailed in CM. The guys used a spray on all the sunlight dulled plastics and the black metal surfaces and it came up looking like new.... they said it was a wax but couldn't see what it was as it was in unmarked spray bottle... anyone know a product i can buy here that does same job ??

Thanks in advance

Products such as "Armor All" will restore the luster to plastics and some painted surfaces, temporarily...

Other plastic restoration products are more long-lasting... I recently did the same on an older Ford pickup and have yet to need the temporary treatments...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/34495-trim-plastic-restorers-4-different-products.html

Probably a detailer wax (I use it on my bike all the time)- it's available at any shop that sells car accessories. My current favorite (of what I could find in LOS) it Turtle Wax Black Detailer (made specifically for black paint, though it works fine on my midnight-blue paint)- spray it on, wipe it off, and buff it with the dry side of the towel.

• Like 1