Fitness Gym Body transformation

Elijah

Have you thought about Mark Lauren's (e)book Body Wheight Training? There is also the smartphone app to it.

No gym needed ( Lauren's motto: you are your own gym ). and the app is the best personal trainer I've found so far. Mark Lauren is an ex-navy seal instructor.

I've been doing this for 2 months now ( very eager gym-guy for years), and I never had more convincing results.

Plus: no costs (except for the few bucks for the app), exercise anywhere and when you want.

You can choose different training curves, from basic, which after 6 weeks gets hard enough, to insane navy seals-like hell.

Also check out 'RushFit' - 45min workouts with MMA champ Georges St Pierre, your own set of hand-weights on the space of a yoga mat-all you need to reach a serious level of fitness and physique within 56-days. Program has beginner to advance levels carefully designed in a calendar-style format.

There are many Gyms in CM which may satisfy your fitness goal - Take your pick - Good Luck!

Edited by FrankOff

Be wary of what personal trainers are offering you here in CM.

When California Wow was open, if you booked up a course with a PT your agreement was with the PT not the fitness centre. If the trainer left (as they often did) you are left high and dry with a hole on your wallet, the company did not offer another trainer to finish your course, you had to pay again if you wanted another one.

I don't know if other gyms work this system, but I'm just giving you a heads up.

Good luck

TP

Not to mention personal trainers often have no clue what they're doing. I suspect most of them have had at most a 2 week letter course and im not convinced that course had anything to do with proper training either.

It is very common to teach not only inefficient but also dangerous training technique. For example it seems to be standard procedure to teach beginners the thumb less grip on the bench press which is not coincidentally called the suicide grip.

Only mommy's boys and little old ladies use personal trainers giggle.gif . Although this won't help, barring the incentive, never understood why someone needs a PT. As long as you can read and have all your faculties, you will know how to train your body. In addition, many folks that go with a PT often lose interest when they stop paying for one and thus lose all the advantage.

However, if you must, I would head to the likes of Powerhouse and see what they can offer though could be a bit pricey.

Powerhouse personal trainers are terrible. The only trainer there who had any clue went back to America a few months ago, so unless you're looking to pay 25,000 for 50 hours of someone saying "yes good one more rep" while theyre messing around on their phone I'd suggest skipping powerhouse.

I'd have to agree with most of the other guys.

The personal trainers I have seen in Thailand are poorly trained, weigh a buck thirty five, and don't know anything about nutrition.

...and yes, they are too busy looking around the gym, chatting to a colleague or on the iPhone.

There are a couple of decent guys at Sanrasan Fitness on Samoeng Rd if you live near Hang Dong area - they seem pretty focussed when they are training.

• 1 month later...

Ok ^^

I have finished 1 month muay thai camp ^^

And now I would like gain mass.

You think Power house fitness is good ?

it is near to where I live ^^

Help me for choose smile.png Thanks ^^

Unless you have been training long enough to not ask a question like that, which is not long at all, any half-decent gym is good enough, Powerhouse included. Choose the one closest.