Farang baby, father will not take care

espinoza

I know a Thai lady with a little baby she claim have a German father. This German guy do not pay anything for the baby, he denies his father-ship. The lady is left alone with the baby, without any job. Do anybody here know if she have any chance to get any help from Germany, if she can prove that he is the father ? If so, how should she do it ?

Thank you in advance wai.gif

Difficult as no proof that he is the father, also German Authorities are very difficult to deal with, and since she will be contacting them from Thailand even worse, she just has to put it down to experience.

She says she can prove it.

how can she prove it? She would need a DNA or his name on the birth certificate, to get his DNA if is she does not have it, would require her to go to court in Germany, the Germans would just laugh and not even bother with the court case. There is no way that he would be required to attend a DNA Test, without a court case, and it would cost her a lot of money, as she would have to pay for it, as she has no way to claim free legal advice in Germany.

What proof does she have? An affadavit is nothing, as the Germans would believe this is a way to get the child and mother into Germany easily, and not accept it. I have dealings with the Embassy and I know the German Authorities as I live in Germany

how can she prove it? She would need a DNA or his name on the birth certificate, to get his DNA if is she does not have it, would require her to go to court in Germany, the Germans would just laugh and not even bother with the court case. There is no way that he would be required to attend a DNA Test, without a court case, and it would cost her a lot of money, as she would have to pay for it, as she has no way to claim free legal advice in Germany.

What proof does she have? An affadavit is nothing, as the Germans would believe this is a way to get the child and mother into Germany easily, and not accept it. I have dealings with the Embassy and I know the German Authorities as I live in Germany

She says she can prove it by DNA testing, I do not know if she know how.

if she has no DNA test now, how can she prove it, he is not required by LAW to take a DNA Test, she would have to get a court order to do that, and she would have to get the court order from a German court as a Thai court order would not be recognized by the German Authorities here (in Germany).

A no win situation for her.

• Like 1

Tell her to use a condom next time.

Thai guys don't have to pay, foreigners would be even harder.

Tell us again why she didn't use protection?

Thank you for your deep analysis. I do not know and I do not want to know.

• Like 1

what about abortion? if its against her beliefs then she takes responsibility.

knew a lady in chiang mai this happened to but the guy was from denmark. they did the deed while traveling together, she had the kid and he was skint and returned to denmark and does not send money. claims he is unemployed.

what about abortion? if its against her beliefs then she takes responsibility.

knew a lady in chiang mai this happened to but the guy was from denmark. they did the deed while traveling together, she had the kid and he was skint and returned to denmark and does not send money. claims he is unemployed.

reading the original post it is quite certain that the baby has already arrived, how can she have an abortion, bit too late!!!!!!!

• Like 2

If the German Guy stays in Th approach the Family Court. If he stays in Ger approach the German Embassy first and then a German Lawyer specialized in family law. If she has proof of him being the father , the concerned government agencies ( Jugendamt) will make him pay. But it will take time and money and don't expect too much, about 100 EUR a month.

Edited by hanuman2543

Don't listen to all of these posters claiming she can do nothing. The German Embassy in Sathorn Road is very helpful in this. I helped a neighborhood friend with a similar problem.

First off, make sure the guy is listed as the father on the birth certificate. Get it translated into English and certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Then get it translated into German and simply stamped by a certified translator.

She must keep all communications she had with the man. Emails, SMS etc. And give copies of them to the embassy.

The embassy will start the process of putting in an attachment of wages on his salary in Germany. It will take a while but the ball will then fall into his court and he will have to prove he is not the father of the child.

Sent from my ASUS_T00I using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Don't forget that the child can have German citizenship and can live in Ger together with the mother and the mother has the right to a visa and a work permit. Additional the free, good education, healthcare and many other benefits. Plus, if the child stays in Ger the child support he has to pay is around 4 times higher and the government will pay "Kindergeld" which is around 180 EUR per month.

If you want to know how much he has to pay, Google " Duesseldorfer Tabelle". And it is an urban legend that Thais don't have to pay child support. Go to the Family Court and do the proper procedure and they have to.

Edited by hanuman2543