The 99 Baht Conundrum

mrtoad

some charcoal and tape (presuming i wont get anymore as 99 baht for the rest of my life)

? <deleted>

If i had no way out only 99 baht ... no prospects ect. I thought we were talking here about spending the last 99 baht you ever going to get biggrin.png

No im not suicidal quite happy in life only never ruled it out if things would really go bad. (unless i had kids)

Edited by robblok
  • Like 1

I know I wouldn't buy one of those slimey breakfast deals down in Pattaya, that for sue

You are lying again.

How can you even think of being left with 99Baht when you only keep Pan notes in your pocket?whistling.gif

Any smaller than that, you throw in the bin..........................

some charcoal and tape (presuming i wont get anymore as 99 baht for the rest of my life)

? <deleted>

If i had no way out only 99 baht ... no prospects ect. I thought we were talking here about spending the last 99 baht you ever going to get biggrin.png

No im not suicidal quite happy in life only never ruled it out if things would really go bad. (unless i had kids)

Thays a great question. Indeed

? <deleted>

Thays a great question. Indeed

Its a hard question.. should one go on always or just say enough is enough.

Sorry, I'm in this thread my mistake. I misread the topic.

I though it said "The 99 baht Condom".

I'll move on to a more interesting thread. facepalm.gif

Edited: I spelt condom incorrectly. Jeez!

Edited by Gsxrnz

How much free wifi for 99 baht?

Toady i take pity on you. You can use my internet from my home. The password is blok2012

Free coffee??

Sure, why not then it get used (i always keep some coffee pads handy for guest don't drink the stuff myself)

Toady i take pity on you. You can use my internet from my home. The password is blok2012
Free coffee??
How about some nice comfy chairs and wholewheat muffins as well ?

And a caravan....

• Like 2

Free coffee??

How about some nice comfy chairs and wholewheat muffins as well ?

cheesy.gif there are limits of course

I know I wouldn't buy one of those slimey breakfast deals down in Pattaya, that for sue

You are lying again.

How can you even think of being left with 99Baht when you only keep Pan notes in your pocket?whistling.gif

I make allowance for you because English isn't ur first language. Where's the lie, I just said I wouldn't buy the scuzzy breakfast deal.

You are right, I don't carry small change but the question was hypothetical ..... Google it badger boy.

You are lying again.

I make allowance for you because English isn't ur first language. Where's the lie, I just said I wouldn't buy the scuzzy breakfast deal.

You are right, I don't carry small change but the question was hypothetical ..... Google it badger boy.

I love it.....when you get angry with me.....wub.png