Kidney problem after water vending machine ?

oMega69

Like the guy said this is really not the forum for medical problem solutions but until you find out the cause based on your theory you can use process of elimination and start to boil your water and bottle it.

As for the ear my mother has had it for decades, so surgery do to her age. Diet corrected it, usually cause by alcohol, caffiene, sodium that is a big one. She reduced the intake slowly while take basic sea sickness pills you can get over the counter. She has maybe two attacks since in 30 years.

lay off the chang, stop banging the girls so much & start buying clean bottled water.

Aren't any of you worried about all of those bottles of water sitting out in the heat of this country on their journey from being bottled to the store? I am referring to BPA due to the water heating up inside of a plastic bottle. Personally I would still stick with soda water in a glass bottle, I am sold on that now.

Glad you feel better OP by the way thumbsup.gif

I am firmly in the "don't touch them" camp now after seeing the filters coming out of one, black as coal. One was not looking so bad so they shoved it back in to work for another month, not even for cooking now

Aren't the filters made of coal?, at least one of the three.

I am firmly in the "don't touch them" camp now after seeing the filters coming out of one, black as coal. One was not looking so bad so they shoved it back in to work for another month, not even for cooking now

Aren't the filters made of coal?, at least one of the three.

Someone showed me this thing, I still don't think it would filter out everything bad you can find in tap water, or even some of the bottled water in this crazy country

http://shop.camelbak.com/groove-6l/d/1204_c_203_cl_4413

After 3L of Neptune Water from 7eleven . . i feel like a new person again smile.png no problem what so ever ! . . . . so the problem was dirty water that make my right kidney to work harder then normal . . . .

You cannot feel it when your kidneys work harder. And your kidney function tests were normal, so whatever this is I very much doubt it is related to kidney function.

Drinking a lot of water will often relieve pain from kidney stones (by helping them pass) but the pain you described doesn't sound like that.

My guess would be that the ache is musculoskeltal in nature and nothing at all to do with your kidneys or dirty water (though dehydration could contribute).

• Like 1

Simple, have your kidney function tested. Go to pathlab or any of the other cheap labs around if you can't afford a doctors visit.

Urinalysis, BUN, creatinine and CBC to start with. If that doesn't show anything abnormal then at least have an echo done.

I feel okey now . . .hope not come back again . . . hope that it was just bad water i been drinking for some month . .

Hope so, pain is there for a reason remember, it is our body letting us know that something is not quite right.

• 2 months later...

Hello Viewers!

Whilst i was living in Thailand i was drinking water from the water machines.For the last 17 months i started to lose weight,occasional stomach pains and sickness after eating and high temperatures and rash ( Bob's full house ..) I was living a healthy lifestyle of walking 15 Km a day,fresh fruit and vegetables and Thai dishes but eventually i lost 25 kilos in weight during that time.To some of my friends i looked like " i had just been released from belmarsh " ( nothing to do with living on a budget of 100 baht a day may i add viewers...) All the Pharmacies put it down to " Stomach Bacteria ". A few weeks ago i returned back to the UK due to " Financial Turbulence " and concerns with my health.I went straight to see the Doctor ( a bloody nice bloke ) who listened carefully and then took some " Blood Tests " and called me back in a week later.He said that the problem was one of my " Livers " was infected due to drinking " bad quality drinking water " in Thailand.

You can live cheaply in Thailand but my advice is to stay away from the " Water Machines " and buy Large bottles of Drinking water " from shops such as Big C or Tesco Lotus.

I now feel much better ( thankyou for asking viewers...)

Greetings to you all Viewers!

Mr Farang Jaidee ( Reporting... ) wai2.gif x