Blame yourself or the country for the plight you are in.

ultimate weapon

I guess many westerners when they come to thailand they start to act like fat kids inside a candy store and start to eat everything they see. Especially those that go to pattaya they go through bar girls like a hog goes through breakfast and it's the same with the drinking. Who is to blame?

I mean if you are the fat kid inside the candy store he would be blaming the store rather than his own greed.

The thing is why do so many farang lose self control than don't even have a modicum of honesty to admit it's their own fault but blame the country for doing it to them.

• Like 1

Yeah I blame myself, I set the Wife up stupidly in a business and it just spiralled out of control, the stupid cow started earning +200k baht a month....wish Id never met her or come here........hand me my revolver Jeeves would you

• Like 2

i blame the country,

i only came for a holiday,

now ive got a beautiful wife,

beautiful daughter,

beautiful home,

im happier then ive ever been in my life,,,

bloody country,,,lolcoffee1.gif

Same.

Bit I hate the most is going through the Thai national counter at immigration.

I hate not lining up for ages like the rest.

Yeah I blame myself, I set the Wife up stupidly in a business and it just spiralled out of control, the stupid cow started earning +200k baht a month....wish Id never met her or come here........hand me my revolver Jeeves would you

Stupid women. Tell her Kris will buy it off her and still pay her 100k a month.

mrtoad, on 07 Jan 2015 - 15:59, said:
ATF, on 07 Jan 2015 - 15:56, said:

Well Weapon spunked his bank overdraft that he came here on and now he's living in a tin shack in a ricefield somewhere.

Is be one of The breakfast Club??

Doubt it he probably BBQ's frogs and lizards on sticks.

• Like 1

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

xmfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ic.UuJWYpOV2u