Alert : Sandee Language School Raided

Immigration police is coming to check presence of students at Sandee Language School in Huamak

The school is trying to contact every students to tell them to attend classes.

Be careful each students is allocated a specific day and times that he's supposed to come, so even if you go there regularly (like myself), you might not be going on the day the immigration is told you are going and your visa will be cancelled.

Please don't shoot the messenger

Thank you

• Like 2

good to hear the immigration dept is doing its job

students should be going to class. if students are not meeting required attendance levels they should be warned. if they persist they should be removed from the school and the school should advise the immigration department

Visas are not cancelled.

Right, let me get this right: the police comes to the school and ask for the names of people supposedly present on that day.

They won't use that information at all. They are just wasting their valuable time to gather information and they are not going to take any action regarding absentees students, and student skipping classes will keep on doing just that, even though there is a crackdown on ED students.

Believe that, believe anything

Only extensions of stay can be cancelled by immigration they cannot cancel a visa issued by an embassy or consulate.

Same same

What can you do with your visa if you cannot get any more extension?

Not the same. A visa only allows you to enter the country and get a permit to stay. Then you can extend that permit to stay.

The only way you could have a valid visa would be if you had a multiple entry visa, In that case you would not need to do extensions just leave the country every 90 days.

If you are doing extensions your visa is more than likely invalid because it was for a single entry,

Only extensions of stay can be cancelled by immigration they cannot cancel a visa issued by an embassy or consulate.

Same same

Not same same at all ! If your extension of stay is cancelled you must leave the country, however if you have a valid visa that can't be cancelled, you don't.

Same same

Not the same. A visa only allows you to enter the country and get a permit to stay. Then you can extend that permit to stay.

The only way you could have a valid visa would be if you had a multiple entry visa, In that case you would not need to do extensions just leave the country every 90 days.

If you are doing extensions your visa is more than likely invalid because it was for a single entry,

If I had a multiple visa I would not be going to immigration to get extension inthe first place, especially in this crackdown crisis.

Like 90% of ED visa I took a single entry, i could not know Chaeng Wattana was going to turn into the Guestapo headquarters

Also there was that French guy who was refused at Suvarnabu and send back to France with his visa cancelled

Edited by Kitsune

The DP,s will be bricking themselves about time immigration starting cracking down on the Ed visa abusers, one can only hope they take action against the schools who allow this to happen as they are all doing it

Edited by Soutpeel

The DP,s will be bricking themselves about time immigration starting cracking down on the Ed visa abusers, one can only hope they take action against the schools who allow this to happen as they are all doing it

Then they should close all the schools

I don't know ONE school that rats on its students absenteeism

Says who? Because you learn with transliteration? Good the hear that there are actually lessons.

Me

Your teacher does not lit her nose from the textbook.

Yes they teach and they don't pretend to be better than others, that's refreshing

• Like 2

Since this topic has gone off topic already and will just get worse it is now closed. There are plenty of other topics to discuss ED extensions, visas and schools.

The topic title and OP will be enough to give the people attending the school the message.

Topic xmfr_closed1.gif.pagespeed.ic.UuJWYpOV2u

• Like 1