The Ashes

Donz

Questions....??

The Fly has some questions for u.......

1.....When did England last beat win a swimming gold medal, with an Aussie in the same pool ?

2....When did England last win the medal tally at an Commonwealth Games ?

Ans

1. Mens 100m Breast stroke 1st/2nd oops Aussies 3rd

mens 100 frees style

Eng 1st/ RSA 2nd/RSA 3rd opps Aussie still in the pub

mens 200m freestyle Aussie did not attended since surf was up.......

http://www.thecgf.com/games/tally_cat_results.asp

Question 2

1982 England (thats not including Wales , Scotland and NI)

at the games held in Brisbane a principality of the Queen ,,Englan 108 medals Aussie 107

Question 3.

You are correct Lampard is a dog as shown in the W Cup

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The final nail.................................

Great Britain and Ireland was one of only two nations to compete in the only Olympic cricket match, in 1900. The team won, making them the only nation to win an Olympic cricket contest and the only Olympic gold medallists in cricket.

So really we GB are Olympic Champions at Cricket, undefeated for 106years in the Olympic Arena....................................

This topic should be closed since obviously we are the Champions.....la....la....la

Why do u change the posts that ur commenting on........thats Lampard's old trick....

And after I stuck up for you Fly: Someone here said you was a sad, lonely, aborigonal son-of-a-bitch that even <deleted> flies steer away from. And I said that's not true. The <deleted> flies love you.

Questions....??

The Fly has some questions for u.......

1.....When did England last beat win a swimming gold medal, with an Aussie in the same pool ?

2....When did England last win the medal tally at an Commonwealth Games ?

Ans

1. Mens 100m Breast stroke 1st/2nd oops Aussies 3rd

mens 100 frees style

Eng 1st/ RSA 2nd/RSA 3rd opps Aussie still in the pub

mens 200m freestyle Aussie did not attended since surf was up.......

http://www.thecgf.com/games/tally_cat_results.asp

Question 2

1982 England (thats not including Wales , Scotland and NI)

at the games held in Brisbane a principality of the Queen ,,Englan 108 medals Aussie 107

Question 3.

You are correct Lampard is a dog as shown in the W Cup

Whatever......

stop sitting in front of ur computer all day.....get a job

the 50 metre free style is the only one that counts......

Arrrrr Lampard is no dog......he's gay...

Why do u change the posts that ur commenting on........thats Lampard's old trick....

And after I stuck up for you Fly: Someone here said you was a sad, lonely, aborigonal son-of-a-bitch that even <deleted> flies steer away from. And I said that's not true. The <deleted> flies love you.

Beware The Fly :o

Why????????????????????? because it's the only one you win reguarly. OK then we'll play it your way. Christmas Pudding rolling is the most important sport, and we are champions of the world at it. :o

Whatever......

:o:D:D:D

Thats what I do,sit in front of a computer........................

If Pomey Bashing get your facts right.................or does reality not sit comfortably with you??

Whatever......

If Pomey Bashing get your facts right.................or does reality not sit comfortably with you??

Facts.......hmmmmmm..... Fly asked "when"....and u being the "net nerd" that u are, answered.....so whooooooooooooooo whooooooooooo.......

U would probably think that Hatton would have beaten a fit in form Zu aswell.....:D:D

Facts.......hmmmmmm..... Fly asked "when"....and u being the "net nerd" that u are, answered.....so whooooooooooooooo whooooooooooo.......

U would probably think that Hatton would have beaten a fit in form Zu aswell.....:o:D

Yes fact ...last Games on your patch............................

If you want to resort to insults go ahead.............If you have a problem being corrected that your problem.

:D

Whatever......

U would probably think that Hatton would have beaten a fit in form Zu aswell.....:D:D

A prime Tszyu would of decapitated Hatton

Whatever......

A prime Tszyu would of decapitated Hatton

Tszyu was a great boxer , but he was Russian , end of story.... :D

I can think of about a dozen or so British boxers worthy of a place in the Hall of fame.

Ozzies ?..................Jeff Fenech had potential to be great but brittle hands put paid to him.

Leave the Boxing alone lads , you're not in the same universe.... :D

[Leave the Boxing alone lads , you're not in the same universe.... :D

Oyyyyyyy........................What about Joe Bugner?????????????????? He went to Oz because the boxing was sooooooooooooooooooooo easy there. :D:D:D:D

mmgggmmm mmmggmm.... this is a cricketing thread. And in this world we're Mike Tyson, Cassius Clay... etc etc, you get the idea..... :D:o

Edited by soi lurker

this is a cricketing thread. And in this world we're Mike Tyson, Cassius Clay... etc etc, you get the idea..... :D:o

Have a word with Fly and Donald , they're the ones who keep bringing the Russian pugilist into the equation. Hmmm Mike Tyson , Clay , were great , now has-beens...nice analogy !

They were the greatest, and in my mind, will always be. I guess in your mind theyre has-beens. Id like to see you tell mike that. So in this, your saying Australia were great, now has beens... you may be right, but theres a much better chance your wrong. Infact id go on to say, theres no way your in our cricketing leauge. Look up the history chon, you do the math. Oh, and Kostya IS australian.

Edited by soi lurker

. I guess in your mind theyre has-beens. Id like to see you tell mike that.

The phrase 'has-been' , in this context, denotes the fact that they were once Champs as opposed to wannabee's or never-have-been.

I wouldn't have a problem telling Mr Tyson that he once was a Champ , but now he no longer is one. If he chose to punch me I would have a nice little insurance pay out..... :o

Edited by chonabot

The phrase 'has-been' , in this context, denotes the fact that they were once Champs as opposed to wannabee's or never-have-been.

I wouldn't have a problem telling Mr Tyson that he once was a Champ , but now he no longer is one. If he chose to punch me I would have a nice little insurance pay out..... :o

Dammn straight, why didnt I think of that. Hospital for two months or a lifetime of work?.

Edited by soi lurker

Dammn straight, why didnt I think of that. Hospital for two months or a lifetime of work?.

You mught be rich, but probaly be eating with a straw for the rest of you life

I wouldn't have a problem telling Mr Tyson that he once was a Champ , but now he no longer is one. If he chose to punch me I would have a nice little insurance pay out..... :D

You mught be rich, but probaly be eating with a straw for the rest of you life

Possibly , I have trained and fought In Muay Thai for the last 20 years , I'm about 15 stone.

I've had a few knees/elbows and roundhouses to the head, I'm still talking without a slur.

Mike punches extremely hard , an elbow though is like being hit by a hammer made of bone , a roundhouse kick uses the shin , acts like a baseball bat , and the knee is no walk in the park either.

Don't get me wrong , I would have no chance against a raging Bull like Mike , in a street fight or a licensed boxing match , that's not what I'm saying.

If it looks like I'm boasting here I will delete this post..... :o

I'm sure he would be able to knock me out with a clean shot , but I'm not sure that it would have the same effect ( in terms of damage ) as it might on a 10 stone unfit guy who has never taken a shot before.

Of course I think Mike would be an absolute gentleman after he realised that I'm a nice guy .

Edited by chonabot

Possibly , I have trained and fought In Muay Thai for the last 20 years , I'm about 15 stone.

I've had a few knees/elbows and roundhouses to the head, I'm still talking without a slur. Of course I think Mike would be an absolute gentleman after he realised we weren't that different.

Not after a couple of Aussie Reds your not... :o

I've had a few knees/elbows and roundhouses to the head, I'm still talking without a slur. Of course I think Mike would be an absolute gentleman after he realised we weren't that different.

Not after a couple of Aussie Reds your not... :o

True , but this is only temporary!

yes, they fight for australia and have citizenship, they are aussie.

You mean like Rolf Harris?

Rolf has lived in the old blighted for about 45 years. (about twice as long as Bugner's been in Australia) He's a pom.

I'm having a bad case of deja vu!!! Haven't we done all this before?

:D:o:D