Buying Gold Purity & Content Testing Machine

ucomservices

Well, I am looking for a gold purity testing machine that will test the purity of gold i.e. how many karats is the gold worth(14,16k,18k or 24k etc) as well as tell what is the content of the metals in the gold. Well I have seen the gadget in my country except nobody tells you where they got it from. It also tells what other metals are mixed with gold and their percentage. The size of this gadget is the size of a shoebox and it gets connected to a computer also.

Well, I am looking for a gold purity testing machine that will test the purity of gold i.e. how many karats is the gold worth(14,16k,18k or 24k etc) as well as tell what is the content of the metals in the gold. Well I have seen the gadget in my country except nobody tells you where they got it from. It also tells what other metals are mixed with gold and their percentage. The size of this gadget is the size of a shoebox and it gets connected to a computer also.

If you can buy that machine in Bangkok it will be in an area called New Road Bangrat you will find a lot of jewelry wholesalers across the street from the main post office, if you go down some of the small Sois you will find places selling jewelry making tools and supplies etc.

my friend's family business is in gold trading..

there is a machine for checking % of gold and

% of other metals which are mixed in jewelry..

the machine is connected to computer with software to operate..

it costs about million baht (++)

PM me if u are interested.. i will ask my friend for u..