Bangkok: 17 students hospitalized after taking hypnotic drug

webfact

Making this incident worse than most other such balls-up's here is that this that the only country in the region where this is legally available (albeit heavily controlled) is Singapore, meaning that it has to have been smuggled into Thailand. Most drugs that end up with lots of students going gaga are easily available from your local pharmacy

Wanna take a downer????

Sure?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 17 hours later

Wasn't that fun!!!

Nimetazepam = Qualudes of 2015 SE Asia. Generally used by yaba tweekers to 'come down' for awhile, but someone must have crashed Mom or Dad's stash.

Monkey see, monkey do. The smart kids will figure it out. Dancing all night long fun!!!; sleeping on the dance floor all night long, not fun. Well, unless you like other people to paint your face for ya and re-dress you.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

nothing new, we used to take a bunch of travel sickness pills (a fair few) and trip off our heads at the sports carnivals..

This is a true story, at my school a kid in the year above me decided to take 11 and a half ecstasy pills in an ICT lesson. Subsequently went into a coma and nearly died.

I nominate this fine upstanding ICT student as a Darwin Award runner-up. Nice job! Try taking 11 ibuprofen tabs the next time, you'll get about the same results. Might actually move up to first place!

Edited by connda

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Your all making jokes about drugs that have been proven to cause immense problems hence the restrictions and custodial sentences.

Kids unfortunately do stupid things , I did , everyone I know did. Its part of how you learn to be a responsible person in adulthood . If you go down the "Drugs , bad , death and destruction road, they won't believe you or anything you say. Many people do drugs and don't die or become addicts and enjoy it and then grow out of it. 17 of them taking a heavy duty sleeping pill in school just shows you their naivety. Yes its bad yes its wrong , but they just learned a lesson I doubt they will forget

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Otherwise, most of us Boomer's would be dead. Well, those of us Boomer who don't admit to living in a now sanitized world of revisionist history where nobody really inhaled (think Slick Willie).

Hell of a school. Really just encapsulates the education system and that of the students. Great future the coming generation has.

Yes. Hell of a school. They responded to an unknown emergency quickly by sending the students to hospital. Drugs and drug dealers can happen anywhere. It's the response that matters!

• Like 1

I hope they all get expelled

I hope they all get educated about using Drugs, so they don't do it again.

Or at least if they do use drugs, they know what they are taking, what it will do and how to reduce the level of danger they face.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1