travel insurance

Geoffreyt

Go to the website www.clicktravelcover.com, which is the online sales site for another company in the Pacific Cross Group - Pacific Cross Insurance Company (PCIC) which is an offshore health/travel insurer (administered in Hong Kong and policies available to most countries). They offer single trip plans up to 180 days in duration - zero deductible/excess - to applicants up to age 85. Their annual multi-trip plans are available up to age 75.

Click on the link for more on the availability of cover to age 85 or go straight to the online quotation process.

I hope this is helpful.

Regards

PCHI-logo-and-tagline-jpg-small.jpg

What is a 404 error? I just tried to get on to this site and all that came up was 404 error, the other day and also a month ago I tried to contact AA Insurance and got the same response, what am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to get into these sites.

What is a 404 error? I just tried to get on to this site and all that came up was 404 error, the other day and also a month ago I tried to contact AA Insurance and got the same response, what am I doing wrong or what do I need to do to get into these sites.

A 404 error means you did nothing wrong - the problem is at the website end. It is now working as it should and please accept our apologies for this.

For contacting AA Insurance Brokers if you go to the main 'Insurance in Thailand' forum page (almost at the very top of the page - just under the advertisement - you see Thailand Forum - arrow - Business in Thailand, Jobs in Thailand - arrow - Insurance in Thailand - arrow - travel insurance. We are in the last topic 'travel insurance' but if you click on the next left (up one level) - Insurance in Thailand - you should see the logo of AA Insurance Brokers on the far right, it's bright red and if you click on that you will get to them. I just checked and it works.

Sorry for frustrating you earlier!