Any newbies need advice on thailand ask me plz

Rangsitreppin

I'm new here so I need your advice. I am 27 yrs old ..

I just arrived a few weeks ago first time for the holidays and last week I met a girl outside the 7/11 shop at lower sukhumvit area.

He just chatted and sat at a coffee shop nearby ... since then I have seen her about 8 times and we are really getting to know each other.

She told me her mum was sick so I gave her 5,000 baht as I wanted to help her out.

She says she works at the supermarket but I shouldn't visit there as she is always to busy, and she works there all day and all night apparently .... and she said it's way over the other side of Bangkok so it's to far to travel.

Yesterday we met and she was upset, I asked what was the problem and she said her papa's car has broken down and they need money to fix it .. or he cannot work .. so I gave her 15,000 to fix the car.

She keeps telling me she just wants to be honest with me and that she has never been with another foreigner before and she is serious about me but she has some problems with mama and papa's house in that it needs urgent repair or just about completely new by the sounds of it.

She says she loves me and i'm the only one but she say's she wants to be true to me and not lie.

She wants to get married but not until I'm am happy with everything.

I just want to ask the OP if he thinks she is honest and that I shouldn't be to concerned ... is she telling me the truth ??

I started to question her because her mobile is always busy .... but she said not to worry because it's her boss calling or it work friends.

Then this morning around 10.00am we met for a coffee and she had a gold necklace on and I asked her where she got it from and she said some girls from work decided they would give her a gift for her hard work so they bought it for here.

I am taking it one day at a time, but if she is telling the truth them maybe this is the girl for me ??

You forgot the most important thing, what is she like in bed?

Oddest thread I've ever read. But it gives the TV "luminaries" (hey, I wanna be one, so where do I apply?) a chance to have some fun. But do I have a question for our resident sage? Oh, sure ... sure. Yep, I sure do ...

Here goes. Does toast really fall buttered-side down every time?

• Like 2

Korean mafia in Patters? That's a new one....

This was 6 years ago.

C'mon now tell the truth.

You were at a Korean BBQ restaurant with your Thai mates who were supposed to buy you your meal, they then skipped out sticking you with the bill. You were then forced to stay back washing dishes to work off the bill.

• Like 1

Oddest thread I've ever read. But it gives the TV "luminaries" (hey, I wanna be one, so where do I apply?) a chance to have some fun. But do I have a question for our resident sage? Oh, sure ... sure. Yep, I sure do ...

Here goes. Does toast really fall buttered-side down every time?

Yes it does (mostly) and here's why:

http://www.physics.org/facts/toast-toast.asp

Stickboy is a small fetus attached to stickmans head

Ya well, I've asked the question a couple of times and no one seems to know; the same as hooking up Peel smart remote to Truevisions set top box. One of those Thai mysteries that no one in London is able to figure out.

I have a scruples question. You get locked up for drink driving then go to court the next day and pay your 4000 baht fine. As everyone seems to be walking out free from the courthouse you are intercepted by the original arresting policeman and told to come with him back to the police station. There you are greeted by another one and you are shaken down for 20000 baht or they will take u to immigration where u will go back to jail and be deported. Should u pay? Happend to me recently.

can you tell me where in thailand they do bungee jumping from coconut trees ...

I want to buy you a ticket ......

OP ... you say your the knowledgeable one but you can't tell where coconut tree bungee jumping takes place in Thailand ...

Are you FOS or are you genuine ......

or maybe your still drunk .... cheesy.gif