Any Generic 'Hell's Angels' on here? Why Soi Siam CC every w'end?

johnnybgood

all engines without exhausts are noisy, jester have a mix of scooters phantoms HD tractors and whatever else and remove exhausts to get as much noise as possible, Thais on their scooters are now doing the same thing and equally think it's cool and it is equally annoying and noisy, it's time the police started clamping down on this exhaust removal practise before it gets really out of control, and I am a big bike rider also but it has exhaust fitted and only gets noisy when you give it some (outside the city and away from resident areas) and it also sounds sweet not like a 125 wave (or a phantom) sounding like a fire cracker and some Thai dude thinking it's cool when in fact it's highly disturbing

all engines without exhausts are noisy, jester have a mix of scooters phantoms HD tractors and whatever else and remove exhausts to get as much noise as possible, Thais on their scooters are now doing the same thing and equally think it's cool and it is equally annoying and noisy, it's time the police started clamping down on this exhaust removal practise before it gets really out of control, and I am a big bike rider also but it has exhaust fitted and only gets noisy when you give it some (outside the city and away from resident areas) and it also sounds sweet not like a 125 wave (or a phantom) sounding like a fire cracker and some Thai dude thinking it's cool when in fact it's highly disturbing

I'm pretty sure that Jesters have a Harley only rule, no Phantoms etc allowed.

As for no exhausts of course they have, maybe some people take out the baffles, Off the shelf Harley exhausts can be loud. Mine was a standard "Thunder Header" which as said in an earlier post was on the louder side.

It would be ludicrous to try and even start one with no exhaust.

Police were nicking people for no exhausts, I got done about 10 years ago on a rental Harley in Ban Chang, Never got stopped on mine in Pattaya though.

:)

Amazing how many biker "gangs" there are in Thailand now, here's a video I was sent a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylm-NzaaW4k&feature=player_embedded#!

smile.png

Glad to see the Blues Factory have some colourful embroidery in there Dave.smile.png

I hoped to elicit a logical debate from "The Leader of the Pack" with this thread,

Maybe posting on ThaiVisa is uncool?

Anyway, nothing against a few guys going about their business on their hogs,

.......more about the sinister gangs or crowd mentality travelling thro' a family area.

I got a PM from a guy who admitted they are nervous of other Thai bikers and feel intimidated by the Thai truckers on route 36.

Sounds fair enough..............

Anyway I'm done here.

Thanks lock.gif.pagespeed.ce.HUpoQX69cxLbGHDmJ-

Amazing how many biker "gangs" there are in Thailand now, here's a video I was sent a few years back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylm-NzaaW4k&feature=player_embedded#!

smile.png

Glad to see the Blues Factory have some colourful embroidery in there Dave.smile.png

I hoped to elicit a logical debate from "The Leader of the Pack" with this thread,

Maybe posting on ThaiVisa is uncool?

Anyway, nothing against a few guys going about their business on their hogs,

.......more about the sinister gangs or crowd mentality travelling thro' a family area.

I got a PM from a guy who admitted they are nervous of other Thai bikers and feel intimidated by the Thai truckers on route 36.

Sounds fair enough..............

Anyway I'm done here.

Thanks lock.gif.pagespeed.ce.HUpoQX69cxLbGHDmJ-

As far as I am/ was concerned The Blues Factory Mc was never associated with the bar, ok when it was "established" by a friend of my old partner so ok I couldn't argue as my old partner was happy to do it, I also had a vest made up for me which I never wore.

I went along with it for fun and it seemed harmless although I was (unfortunately) the face for the bar but I still wouldn't wear it but it didn't stop me from getting a few email complaints (on TV also) about a person in the vest being a bit rude etc (not my partner). He also stopped riding and wearing his for other reasons so it was never supported by the Blues Factory. I actually discouraged it.:)

There was only one logo for that bar.

:)