My secret, sexy - did I forget to mention - centenarian admirer

Gecko123

if i were the op, i would be very very careful, there may be a jealous boyfriend hiding in the wings and this will become a love triangle with tragic results. nothing is for sure but there may be no cobwebs in this old gal.

wife worked in a nursing type facility for a while and it was not unheard of to catch the residents playing musical beds of an evening. Maybe the op's wife could invite the old gal around for a confab, it could be she is just looking for some small talk.

• Like 2

Surely no secrete in village all people know each other and i think after you go on with the 100 y/o laday, she will hint to you wife that you are also her husband then finally you will have big trouble. If you read the newspapers in daily , so many couple killed their partners because of affair.

Probably having a roll in the hay with a 100 year old is only one step away from becoming a necrophiliac.

On the other-hand if the lady in question is loaded then it maybe in our Gecko123 interests to keep the lady happy and on her good side. Let`s face it, women go with much older men all the time if there is lots of money involved, so why not the opposite way round?

It wouldn't exactly be a village secret....major loss of face for your family & somehow chowing down on and lubricating the cobwebs of a 100 y/o does not sound so good.....maybe 4 25 y/o at one time would be a better compromise.....

I would say look at the menu and go home and order at home
  • Like 1

It wouldn't exactly be a village secret....major loss of face for your family & somehow chowing down on and lubricating the cobwebs of a 100 y/o does not sound so good.....maybe 4 25 y/o at one time would be a better compromise.....

pgrahmm:

Thank you your suggestion about looking for a four for one special instead.

I can tell you have a background in marketing smile.png .

This suggestion is very tempting, but I have to be honest, four 25 year olds would be three too many for me.

Gecko shame on you. Don't go straight for the roll. Take her into town for a few drinks, loud music, and a game of billiards. Buy her a black miniskirt, white tee shirt and high heels. Negotiate a price and then jump her. Like any normal Thai/ farang courtship.

• Like 1