I love drinking

Rangsitreppin

Drinks are getting to western prices In thailand i payed 39 baht for a Can of leo the other day .why is is getting so expensive? i mean the beer is cheaper in china these days and the wages are 5 times those of thailand. Plus the chinese are highly respectful of farangs.

Edited by Rangsitreppin

Logic would dictate moving to China surely? Seems like you know more about China than you do about Thailand.

The recent hike in booze prices is down to taxation. It seems that each shonky regime we've had over the last decade has looked to screw as much out of their time in office out of the population to feather their nests with once they've been thrown out of office. Booze is the easiest target.

Do careful about posting about liking a drink here though, as there are many, many members who are no longer allowed to go to the bars any more or even to have a decent drink apart from the odd lukewarm Leo, by their wives.

They tend to get very angry at those of us who didn't leave their testcles at home and can still go out drinking as and when wanted.....

Edited by ThePlant
  • Like 1

Drinks are getting to western prices In thailand i payed 39 baht for a Can of leo the other day .why is is getting so expensive? i mean the beer is cheaper in china these days and the wages are 5 times those of thailand. Plus the chinese are highly respectful of farangs.

You drink Leo? You've gone down in my already low estimation having read your posts! At least choose a beer with some kick to it like Chang.

• Like 2

OP, I so much like you that I'm thinking of inviting you to stay with me and teach me some facts of life.

But there are conditions attached to my invitation.

1. You don't go near my wife or your balls will be posted express back to Australia.

2. You have at least a shower every day......judging from your avatar..........

3. You don't wear my clothes, especially my frilly silk knickers.

4. You drink your Leo while I can have my Singha

If I think of any others.....I'll let you know.