This sub forum has gotten more civil....?

dave_boo

^

just for the record i didn't say or call any one gay,simply made what i considered a funny sarcastic reply of quote..."sounds like your looking for a gay meetcoffee1.gif "..........you were both moaning on how your not gonna post on here any more and you would be willing to meet up or private pm each other ...i can't help it if some people haven't got a sense of humour....laugh.png

Sorry my friend, you should be careful who you call gay... I personally have nothing against gay people but in some countries including Thailand it is illegal to refer to a regular person as guy.... Maybe you should study the defamation cases in Thailand more closely... I will by law I can request your IP address from the website and they have to provide it otherwise I can block them from Thai access... how funny is that?

Be careful yourself. Threatening someone (and I'm not sure that insinuating there was going to be a gay meet is in fact illegal) with deprivation of liberty falls afoul of the penal code section 309. If in fact it is not illegal to insinuate that someone is gay, and your actions cause that person making the insinuation to be incarcerated, you are on the wrong side of section 311.

You could also potentially be afoul of section 370 by threatening board members. Section 372 may also apply as this forum is public. And section 384. Section 392. Section 397.

As an aside, with the posters putting their personal lives on a public board, it appears that Section 329 part 3 allows fair comment on it.

So basically get off it. And my IP address is 192.168.0.1.

Have fun.

I also don't take any shit from nobody but do try to be polite but don't always succeedbiggrin.png

Had some warnings from moderators over the years but never been banned, yet.

You are right when you say; veteran posters don't own the forum and being a veteran poster don't necessary mean an expert on bikes/riding technics and so on.

I for one are not a very good rider anymore since I had a 4-5 year break from big bikes, so I am practicing again on my just purchased big bike and are taking it easy here in the beginning.

Generally, bike forum has been better in 2015 than it was in 2014 when it was at an all time low.

Just post what you want man and don't take any shit, fight back, at least you don't risk a fist coming flying out from your monitor and hit you in the face. wink.png

I evenly broke down the dates when people that replied to this thread joined into three groups. So you have your veterans, mid-termers and forum newbies. Interesting where everyone falls; I can't see that those of us who fall into the 'veteran' category can really be accused of acting as if we own the forum. Obviously if you had a different nick previously that wasn't counted (except for ll2 who everyone knows what his nick used to be).

soihok...................2004-04-04
bung.....................2005-08-30
dave_boo.............2006-03-01
Briggsy.................2006-08-02
JonnyF.................2007-04-20
moe666................2007-05-03
WitawatWatawit...2007-06-15
macknife..............2008-03-31
BSJ......................2008-06-26
guzzi850m2.........2008-10-08
taichiplanet..........2008-11-03
seedy...................2008-04-14
eeeya...................2009-09-28
taninthai...............2010-05-01
Shurup.................2010-07-31
ll2.........................2010-09-28
wantan.................2011-04-19
Gweiloman...........2011-10-26
possum1931........2011-12-05
DILLIGAD............2012-05-17
OmegaRacer.......2012-06-30
Nebula.................2012-07-18
andreandre..........2012-12-01
papa al.................2013-02-17
RubberSideDown.2013-03-20
H1w4yRida...........2013-06-17
Showbags............2013-11-01
Phra Ek................2014-07-25
garryjohns............2014-10-28
speedthrills...........2014-11-24
James Yayo.........2015-01-15(? not sure as he deactivated his profile)
22.6% of the posters in this thread are "veterans". 41.9% are 'mid-termers'. 35.5% are 'newbies'. Look through the list and see where the people you have problems with lie in relation to time on this board.
Surprised?

Interesting...but how does it come out by using post count?..To me, that is more representative of a newbie.

^

just for the record i didn't say or call any one gay,simply made what i considered a funny sarcastic reply of quote..."sounds like your looking for a gay meetcoffee1.gif "..........you were both moaning on how your not gonna post on here any more and you would be willing to meet up or private pm each other ...i can't help it if some people haven't got a sense of humour....laugh.png

Sorry my friend, you should be careful who you call gay... I personally have nothing against gay people but in some countries including Thailand it is illegal to refer to a regular person as guy.... Maybe you should study the defamation cases in Thailand more closely... I will by law I can request your IP address from the website and they have to provide it otherwise I can block them from Thai access... how funny is that?

Lol two pretty random posts from you with in 10 minuites....don't what your post about your bussines profits is about or how it relates to the thread........and read my comment again before you make ridiculous and sill y replies.....

Dear Taninthai,

My shell is way thicker than this... but you still, with your posting you, amuse in a way that I would be gay, What is highly illegal and punishable by maximum of 10 year presentment.

The Thai law get up to use.... we cannot call anybody names...

Just say sorry or get arrested... I hope on on sorry even if you not answer....

Dear Taninthai,

My shell is way thicker than this... but you still, with your posting you, amuse in a way that I would be gay, What is highly illegal and punishable by maximum of 10 year presentment.

Seriously man?

You have a business making so much money...and this is as mature as you are? GTFO.

Just a note; it's not that hard to track down someone, especially if they stick out like you apparently do. Someone that has nefarious purposes may not like being threatened with legal action. Failing finding out information before incarceration does not preclude the information becoming known when you show up for the court dates.

• Like 1

^

Lol two pretty random posts from you with in 10 minuites....don't what your post about your bussines profits is about or how it relates to the thread........and read my comment again before you make ridiculous and sill y replies.....

Dear Taninthai,

<deleted>........how many chaing you had .....

Dave Boo as a IP aware person you know that 80% of our IP addresses are 192.168.0.1, by the way with the new laws we not need anything, the provider of the forum has to supply the information to locate the accused.... What is now law....

Dave Boo as a IP aware person you know that 80% of our IP addresses are 192.168.0.1, by the way with the new laws we not need anything, the provider of the forum has to supply the information to locate the accused.... What is now law....

I am well aware. I also know you should realise I am technically competent enough to track down bullies and provide that information to whomever needs it. Or finding out the name of someone of a specific nationality buying a Ducati 1198S.

Of course, as I am mostly a peaceful person, endangering someone's life isn't something I would do. But if you can honestly believe that it is possible from me...who else could do it that you don't know about?

I am with Dave ( my new best buddy :) ((after LL2 :)) in this one. There was no point to come say about successful business and then talk ab IPs , law and whatever. They ll close this thread now too. Its boring enough already to keep starting and closing threads or them disappearing and archived

I am with Dave ( my new best buddy smile.png ((after LL2 smile.png) in this one. There was no point to come say about successful business and then talk ab IPs , law and whatever. They ll close this thread now too. Its boring enough already to keep starting and closing threads or them disappearing and archived

Tell me honestly since I am you new best buddy (after ll2), did I look like a bear riding a tricycle on your CBR?

But keep it non-defamatory...we don't want RichardBKK to threaten to sue you for hurting my feelings.

^

Richard, i have to say this now: You are an idiot!

I am well aware. I also know you should realise I am technically competent enough to track down bullies and provide that information to whomever needs it. Or finding out the name of someone of a specific nationality buying a Ducati 1198S.

Of course, as I am mostly a peaceful person, endangering someone's life isn't something I would do. But if you can honestly believe that it is possible from me...who else could do it that you don't know about?

Dear Dave_boo,

I now a days ride a MV Agusta F4RR, it's very exclusive only 7 or 8 are sold in Thailand...

Interesting...but how does it come out by using post count?..To me, that is more representative of a newbie.

Give me a bit.

Ok, median number of post number was 1860; the mean was 2500. 43.8% of the posters had more than the mean.

This of course is numbers gleaned from all their posts; can't go through and sort out just the ones in the motorcycle forum. It also speaks little to the good/bad posts. If this thread isn't closed tomorrow, I'll do a post per day ranking. That compared to the list of the actual length of time should be illuminating as to those who post more than they ride.

Briggsy...................7415

moe666..................6722

possum1931..........6513

ll2...........................5778

BSJ........................5722

dave_boo...............5144

soihok....................4378

Richard-BKK..........4106

Showbags..............3750

guzzi850m2...........3492

WitawatWatawit.....2690

Shurup...................2681

Gweiloman.............2542

taninthai.................2536

wantn.....................2054

seedy.....................1957

JonnyF...................1763

H1w4yR1da...........1750

RubberSide Down..1748

andreandre.............1594

DILLIGAD...............1459

papa al...................1209

Bung......................1201

eeeya.......................967

macknife.................858

taichiplanet.............711

OmegaRacer...........529

Nebula....................150

Phra Ek...................145

garryjohns.................69

speedthrills...............53

James Yayo..............35

^

For Thai law you can call anybody an idiot, that is called freedom.... I'm not 100% into that but that is what it is.... Personally I not care if somebody calls me gay ....as I have nothing against them and nothing for them... But it's against the Thai law to implicated or suggest that a living in Thailand is gay without any proof... I would have been fine with sorry.... But this opens for me an opertunatie to test how far I can bring this new laws...

For Thai law you can call anybody an idiot, that is called freedom.... I'm not 100% into that but that is what it is.... Personally I not care if somebody calls me gay ....as I have nothing against them and nothing for them... But it's against the Thai law to implicated or suggest that a living in Thailand is gay without any proof... I would have been fine with sorry.... But this opens for me an opertunatie to test how far I can bring this new laws...

Try it Richard....I haven't read a story about a balcony jumper/someone who hung themselves with their hands tied behind their backs/ran over 3 times as the driver was trying to figure out where he was for quite a while.

And that's to assume that a barrister won't laugh you out of his office for a frivolous lawsuit. Or the judge doesn't slap you with the Thai version of contempt of court for falsely accusing someone of something.

**edit**

I do have to question your level of sobriety, as (congratulations aside) you mentioning a very exclusive club to which you are a member of, and most likely the only one from your country to purchase the bike in LoS (even if your wife bought it...the dealer knows you), makes it stupid easy for anyone with an inclination to cause you or your family harm to track down that information.

Edited by dave_boo

Looked all normal to me and I was happy I could be helpful since I was feeling guilty about the glasses...

Don't worry about the glasses. Even though I miss them. I blame you about the plate though...and no, not really. That ride was just crap for me. Losing those two, and on top of that my vintage GPS (or bloody old POS...take your pick) going out I sure didn't have much luck. Oh, and I think that's when the relay for my high beam LED went bad also.

I felt bad for getting you stuck there for that 30 minutes....can't believe I didn't fuel up when you did.

Richard, you are drunk again. Go sleeping. The sun will shine for you too tomorrow, i promise smile.png

Hope that is not a treat, especially as our property is welll protected.... Try to climb the fence and you get shot... I hope you try...

Threatens legal action.....

Threatens to have someone shot...

Leaves juicy tidbits of information all over...

Ever see "Man on Fire"?

Don't need to go over the walls to mess up a family. Please stop.

Richard, you are drunk again. Go sleeping. The sun will shine for you too tomorrow, i promise smile.png

I always laugh when someone who is working in the Thai automotive industry, motorcycles to be specific that is a "large company, and we pay people to tryout software. No I'm not actually a person who is hired or paid to test software, I'm normally the person who has to listen to all things happing in our factory on technological level" and who's "overall business profits tops over 1.7 million THB a month" and feels they need to brag about an overpriced bike reminds me of the time that Britney Spears took away Kevin's keys.

And BTW, my company moves nearly 2 million THB stock per day just where I work. And there's several locations.