This sub forum has gotten more civil....?

dave_boo

^^

huh??? new google acount????you'have lots the plot man makes you the looser cuckoo!! w00t.gif EDIT again ''HUH""???? sudenly you'have made it less civi l here agin.well done

PPS i get it thta as one of the buddies i mentoned yabove you dont like to be spoken of but to turn around and made crazy accusation agin me is way weird man.

Edited by speedthrills
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

After posters sitting in their beautiful but fragile ivory towers accusing people as fan boys got quiet, problems are over.
We had some soul and character problems. It looks like it is over as well.
Grammar nazis got over their habit.
Jealous attackers have gone guiet too.
People start to respect others's ideas a bit more.

And of course many forums around but nothing is as local and real as this one. Easy to meet with new people as well unlike a forum in usa and have many friends here so I like this forum.

'nazis' should be capitalized as 'Nazis' in-as-much-as it is a proper noun.

maybe did not want to capitalize and give importance to f......ing nazis.

is it OK?

and does it matter anyway papa? you understand what i am saying and it is what matters.

Mainly evolving around my dislike of small bikes.

All those small bikes blowing by you is the reason right?

Note:

Just dipping my toe in the water seeing if I get a nibble. But I don't ever remember you and I going back and forth about smaller displacement bikes. Perhaps other things, but I don't hold grudges and the disagreements must have not lasted enough posts (or been uncivil enough) for them to brand you in my mind as someone I'd get into a scrap with every chance I got. Same with wantan...I remember people calling him a troll but I wouldn't denigrate him as such...so whatever. And of course there's ll2 who is mostly ok but he does occasionally get a pencil up his arse sideways that he needs dug out now and again.

ass is mine so do the pencil dave:)

as a joke, i can say, at least I know my ass is clean when I sit on the saddle my conscious is clear.smile.png

Edited by ll2

oh the irony ll2. the primo reason thise forum has gotten more civil is because all the members who you and a handful of other "buddies' have fun in groop attacking anyting at all that one or other of yours donnot agree with have just given up in disgust and stoped posting on here. !!! you particulary bring great tensions to this forum in your manner of often crude and ataganising comments and then jim and rob and others all jumpin boots and all and like thai boys become a 6 to 1 fight against others who are not in your ''buddies club" i wouls say that you,ll2 has been the main instigater in starting bad mouthing others that ends in shit fights and see a thread closed more often than no!!.. you willof coarse deny deny thgis but man its all here in history of multple threads forall to see. you "buddies'' are vberry unnaccepting of others views if not shared by you all.so in sommery yes it may well be civil, but boring as heell now as you can see. alt=bah.gif>

yet, you still come and reply my posts and attack me.

I believe you and your likers! have to learn on respecting other's ideas such as my post in this thread. just a matter of reaching maturity.

and it looks like what I am saying is true so you reply, no?

and my buddies? they have enough mind to respect what I say or they criticize me nice enough and they do not interfere.

ruling the forum? you wanna rule it? hahass. you are just a troll man!

oh the irony ll2. the primo reason thise forum has gotten more civil is because all the members who you and a handful of other "buddies' have fun in groop attacking anyting at all that one or other of yours donnot agree with have just given up in disgust and stoped posting on here. !!! you particulary bring great tensions to this forum in your manner of often crude and ataganising comments and then jim and rob and others all jumpin boots and all and like thai boys become a 6 to 1 fight against others who are not in your ''buddies club" i wouls say that you,ll2 has been the main instigater in starting bad mouthing others that ends in shit fights and see a thread closed more often than no!!.. you willof coarse deny deny thgis but man its all here in history of multple threads forall to see. you "buddies'' are vberry unnaccepting of others views if not shared by you all.so in sommery yes it may well be civil, but boring as heell now as you can see.

Quite a few good posters have left, and the ones that remain just post less frequently. We are left with a plethora of posts like the one above yours. Hence the lack of interest in the forum.

then you lose, not the guys you pissed off. there are many valuable info at this forum.

this is a forum. people say things, don't be too sensitive:)

I started browsing the forum when I bought a Ninja 250 about 3 years ago. I've since gotten much more in to riding.

I have been checking it out ever since because of the new bikes being introduced during that time - the Honda 500's, the Kawasaki 300's, the Honda 650's etc. I'm a poster on a couple of motorcycle forums and never signed up to this one because reading LL2's posts simply turned me off it. The motorcycle forums I use that don't have him there are better for it. Since I started following the forum around the time the Honda 500's came out, a lot of regular posters on here have stopped posting and moved to other forums... I don't really wonder why.

you sound like a troll to me saying these in your second post.

look, this is not a ping pong show that turns you on or off!

this is a forum and people state their ideas and contribution. if the ones you like and approve turns you on and the ones you dont like turns you off, it means you don't have any idea on discussing things or respecting other's ideas. it is like authorities burning books saying things they don't like or saying things shaking their system or thinking.

• Like 1

oh the irony ll2. the primo reason thise forum has gotten more civil is because all the members who you and a handful of other "buddies' have fun in groop attacking anyting at all that one or other of yours donnot agree with have just given up in disgust and stoped posting on here. !!! you particulary bring great tensions to this forum in your manner of often crude and ataganising comments and then jim and rob and others all jumpin boots and all and like thai boys become a 6 to 1 fight against others who are not in your ''buddies club" i wouls say that you,ll2 has been the main instigater in starting bad mouthing others that ends in shit fights and see a thread closed more often than no!!.. you willof coarse deny deny thgis but man its all here in history of multple threads forall to see. you "buddies'' are vberry unnaccepting of others views if not shared by you all.so in sommery yes it may well be civil, but boring as heell now as you can see. bah.gif

Quite a few good posters have left, and the ones that remain just post less frequently. We are left with a plethora of posts like the one above yours. Hence the lack of interest in the forum.

yes exactly rite.and as i pionted out that the "buddies" who feel the nead to rule this foums are the only ones mostly posting now, god luck to them they can have it! most of the more interestrd posters have indeed left~one noticable excetion is from papa who achieved agreat journey kudo to him. well done man! he alone went out and did it and not one word of support from any of the "buddies"..so much for ''weare all bikers on here" i did notice that a few "buddies" went for a ride and h saw how different the story was. asking for advices and what to do and where to sleep and route and like children. papa just got on his bike and did it and reported what he had acheived after the fact..he is the real achiever.

oh I am so glad you have been reading my other thread ,it was probably you then who set up a new Google account just to troll my you tube videos?.....sad loser that you are.....

tannin, I understand and accept the trolls as a nature of all forums:)

but I never understand the a...s...s kissers of a troll writing in troll language!

Just for the record.

Saddle Bags are gay, same as Tassels on the bars / mud guards and stick on plastic casts of Eagles heads, especially when stuck onto Honda Phantoms xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vrViiesVr

I am so going to find some tassels for my bars and Barkbusters and engine guards...my bike will be tarted up like a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.

Just to piss you off.cheesy.gif

• Like 1

as a joke, i can say, at least I know my ass is clean when I sit on the saddle my conscious is clear.smile.png

Fair enough...but you suppose sometimes you can refrain from using a carpenter's pencil and upon getting it up in there not twirl it around like a baton? IBS is a really problem!

mmkthx.

• Like 1

Just for the record.

Saddle Bags are gay, same as Tassels on the bars / mud guards and stick on plastic casts of Eagles heads, especially when stuck onto Honda Phantoms xsick.gif.pagespeed.ic.tVTSNn-2vrViiesVr

I am so going to find some tassels for my bars and Barkbusters and engine guards...my bike will be tarted up like a Dallas Cowboy cheerleader.

Just to piss you off.cheesy.gif

Don't forget to post some pictures. Didn't know you have a Phantom.

Fair enough...but you suppose sometimes you can refrain from using a carpenter's pencil and upon getting it up in there not twirl it around like a baton? IBS is a really problem!

mmkthx.

after lots of attacks here, zero tolerance for some time dave. that pencil will up in the a..ss....es of disrespectful people and trolls.

How gay is that Versys on the left? Panniers, top box, tank bag even clap2.gif

attachicon.gifIMG_4522.JPG

And that's a light load.

Most I ever had was both pillions full, top box full, tank bag (which I never seem to clear out), a backpack on top of the tank bag, and a final backpack strapped to the top box. With me and the pillion, I reckon that I exceeded everything's maximum load that trip. But the little beastie did it without complaint...just more slowly.

What was the title of this thread again ??

Hey look at it this way...if this thread allows us sub forum members to blow off some steam, have some laughs here and there, and keeps the other threads civil which may encourage more posters....it's a net win isn't it?

• Like 1

What was the title of this thread again ??

Hey look at it this way...if this thread allows us sub forum members to blow off some steam, have some laughs here and there, and keeps the other threads civil which may encourage more posters....it's a net win isn't it?

No problem for me. Water off a Ducks back.

You can't be insulted if you refuse to be insulted. Or attacked. Or made fun of.

I am most happy that a global moderator has stopped in to check this thread out...hope they realise it's nothing to be concerned about.

How do you know - some trick I am unaware of ?

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page like you were going to click on the "Thailand Forum → Business in Thailand, Jobs in Thailand → Bikes in Thailand → This sub forum has gotten more civil....?" to go back to the main Bikes in Thailand page. See a name in red? Hover over it and it says he's a global moderator.

Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page like you were going to click on the "Thailand Forum → Business in Thailand, Jobs in Thailand → Bikes in Thailand → This sub forum has gotten more civil....?" to go back to the main Bikes in Thailand page. See a name in red? Hover over it and it says he's a global moderator.

Thanks. I am bowing down as we speak 555

LL2

but I never understand the a...s...s kissers of a troll writing in troll language!

sorry abouy as you sayu troll langage man .it is just but big fat fingers on small keyborads a problem as for some gramma errers well i'am not as eductaed as you mayby. to bad.a as for all posters who speak against you and like comments. well thats is just as it is man.its all true.you alone are respondable to more problems anf fights here and thread closings than any othere people!!!FACT! we pointing out this does;not make us trolls..grow up . man. accept that you aren not perfect by far. ciao for now

LL2

sorry abouy as you sayu troll langage man .it is just but big fat fingers on small keyborads a problem as for some gramma errers well i'am not as eductaed as you mayby. to bad.a as for all posters who speak against you and like comments. well thats is just as it is man.its all true.you alone are respondable to more problems anf fights here and thread closings than any othere people!!!FACT! we pointing out this does;not make us trolls..grow up . man. accept that you aren not perfect by far. ciao for now

In the short time that you have been a member of this forum, you have had disagreements with no less than 4 or 5 posters. Most of your posts are veiled baits and insults. I put it to you that you are indeed a troll and that you absolutely hate it when someone disagrees with you and you take every opportunity to hit back.

Your contribution to this forum is minimal at best, at this point in time. LL2, in spite of his abrasive and aggressive replies, has given tons of good information to other members of this forum, in particular, related to gear and accessories. Can't say the same for you though.

• Like 1

speedthrills, on 16 Jan 2015 - 21:35, said:speedthrills, on 16 Jan 2015 - 21:35, said:speedthrills, on 16 Jan 2015 - 21:35, said:speedthrills, on 16 Jan 2015 - 21:35, said:speedthrills, on 16 Jan 2015 - 21:35, said:
ll2, on 16 Jan 2015 - 19:40, said:ll2, on 16 Jan 2015 - 19:40, said:ll2, on 16 Jan 2015 - 19:40, said:ll2, on 16 Jan 2015 - 19:40, said:ll2, on 16 Jan 2015 - 19:40, said:

After posters sitting in their beautiful but fragile ivory towers accusing people as fan boys got quiet, problems are over.

We had some soul and character problems. It looks like it is over as well.

Grammar nazis got over their habit.

Jealous attackers have gone guiet too.

People start to respect others's ideas a bit more.

And of course many forums around but nothing is as local and real as this one. Easy to meet with new people as well unlike a forum in usa and have many friends here so I like this forum.

oh the irony ll2. the primo reason thise forum has gotten more civil is because all the members who you and a handful of other "buddies' have fun in groop attacking anyting at all that one or other of yours donnot agree with have just given up in disgust and stoped posting on here. !!! you particulary bring great tensions to this forum in your manner of often crude and ataganising comments and then jim and rob and others all jumpin boots and all and like thai boys become a 6 to 1 fight against others who are not in your ''buddies club" i wouls say that you,ll2 has been the main instigater in starting bad mouthing others that ends in shit fights and see a thread closed more often than no!!.. you willof coarse deny deny thgis but man its all here in history of multple threads forall to see. you "buddies'' are vberry unnaccepting of others views if not shared by you all.so in sommery yes it may well be civil, but boring as heell now as you can see. bah.gif

I started browsing the forum when I bought a Ninja 250 about 3 years ago. I've since gotten much more in to riding.

I have been checking it out ever since because of the new bikes being introduced during that time - the Honda 500's, the Kawasaki 300's, the Honda 650's etc. I'm a poster on a couple of motorcycle forums and never signed up to this one because reading LL2's posts simply turned me off it. The motorcycle forums I use that don't have him there are better for it. Since I started following the forum around the time the Honda 500's came out, a lot of regular posters on here have stopped posting and moved to other forums... I don't really wonder why.

There is an "ignore" function that you can use to ignore posts from posters that you don't like. There is no need to cut off your nose to spite your face.

Just for the record.

Saddlebags are a necessity when you go touring, especially if your wife comes along.

And just for the record, I'm not going to take the bait.

Have a nice day.

Mmm, saddlebags?

Touring on a horse?

Sorry, I'm not having it. Panniers ok, can understand that but not saddlebags.

Saddlebags belong on horses in films (or dodgy rock music videos ) or motorbikes that are ridden by people (in the words of Kenny Everett - just by chance he was gay too), " just cannot be serious".

Any offenders on this forum of gluing plastic Eagle heads on their bike? I have seen plenty so I know you're out there.

Edited by soihok

ll2, on 17 Jan 2015 - 12:57, said:
James Yayo, on 17 Jan 2015 - 10:43, said:

this is a forum and people state their ideas and contribution. if the ones you like and approve turns you on and the ones you dont like turns you off, it means you don't have any idea on discussing things or respecting other's ideas. it is like authorities burning books saying things they don't like or saying things shaking their system or thinking.

Nope.

It's like passing 3 or 4 places to hang out and have a drink.

One has an ignorant loudmouth trying to dominant every conversation, beating his chest saying that he is a real drinker, his vast experience is only in his mind. Gets angry quickly. I read once that he has been banned from there a few times for violent behavior.

The others have sensible, relaxed people telling stories of their travels and trips, exchanging good information, very little egos or claims of being real drinkers, even though they are far more knowledgable and experienced than the angry loudmouth in the first bar.

Up until now I've chosen the other places to hang out, and will continue to post my trip reports etc. with the chilled out guys.

(I signed up a few days ago because I had a question about purchasing land for my child, nothing to do with this subforum btw)

Over n' out. :)

Gweiloman, on 17 Jan 2015 - 16:21, said:Gweiloman, on 17 Jan 2015 - 16:21, said:Gweiloman, on 17 Jan 2015 - 16:21, said:

There is an "ignore" function that you can use to ignore posts from posters that you don't like. There is no need to cut off your nose to spite your face.

Hardly a case of that, as the other options (forums) are better, with more knowledgeable and experienced people. Very little village idiots. smile.png

To go back to my metaphor, it would be the manager in the first bar offering earplugs and saying it's all good. Really why bother.

Edited by James Yayo

oh the irony ll2. the primo reason thise forum has gotten more civil is because all the members who you and a handful of other "buddies' have fun in groop attacking anyting at all that one or other of yours donnot agree with have just given up in disgust and stoped posting on here. !!! you particulary bring great tensions to this forum in your manner of often crude and ataganising comments and then jim and rob and others all jumpin boots and all and like thai boys become a 6 to 1 fight against others who are not in your ''buddies club" i wouls say that you,ll2 has been the main instigater in starting bad mouthing others that ends in shit fights and see a thread closed more often than no!!.. you willof coarse deny deny thgis but man its all here in history of multple threads forall to see. you "buddies'' are vberry unnaccepting of others views if not shared by you all.so in sommery yes it may well be civil, but boring as heell now as you can see. alt=bah.gif>

I believe you and your likers! have to learn on respecting other's ideas such as my post in this thread. just a matter of reaching maturity.

and my buddies? they have enough mind to respect what I say or they criticize me nice enough and they do not interfere.

oh the irony ll2. the primo reason thise forum has gotten more civil is because all the members who you and a handful of other "buddies' have fun in groop attacking anyting at all that one or other of yours donnot agree with have just given up in disgust and stoped posting on here. !!! you particulary bring great tensions to this forum in your manner of often crude and ataganising comments and then jim and rob and others all jumpin boots and all and like thai boys become a 6 to 1 fight against others who are not in your ''buddies club" i wouls say that you,ll2 has been the main instigater in starting bad mouthing others that ends in shit fights and see a thread closed more often than no!!.. you willof coarse deny deny thgis but man its all here in history of multple threads forall to see. you "buddies'' are vberry unnaccepting of others views if not shared by you all.so in sommery yes it may well be civil, but boring as heell now as you can see.

then you lose, not the guys you pissed off. there are many valuable info at this forum.

Sensitive? I'm still here Bro. Just did a great ride on the 899 today and will post the video once edited. Was great. No concrete in the radiator, no pickup truck to get home :)

• Like 1

Sensitive? I'm still here Bro. Just did a great ride on the 899 today and will post the video once edited. Was great. No concrete in the radiator, no pickup truck to get home smile.png

good for you then jonny! happy for you.

but hope karma does not hit you bad later as you laughed a lot to my radiator.

LL2

In the short time that you have been a member of this forum, you have had disagreements with no less than 4 or 5 posters. Most of your posts are veiled baits and insults. I put it to you that you are indeed a troll and that you absolutely hate it when someone disagrees with you and you take every opportunity to hit back.

Your contribution to this forum is minimal at best, at this point in time. LL2, in spite of his abrasive and aggressive replies, has given tons of good information to other members of this forum, in particular, related to gear and accessories. Can't say the same for you though.

abslute claptrap gweilo.grow up man! its simply that you and you're verbal"buddies"" [yes the 4 or 5 you spaek off] seem to believe that this forums all about you "buddies'' and no one else can have aveiwpoint! so i have had issues with a few of you..look back and see who kicked it off thouhj!! .yes ll2 has given info but has destroed many many threads by his as you eloqently speak of his"" abrasive and aggressive replies," which is exactly what this shit is all abou t do your really beleive that this shit from him is acctable? BS!! its not man! as you are ''buddies"' i get it that you all stickit together and defend him.but you all must admit he is a majer turn off to many posters outsude of you're ''buddies club"' and not just i said this. . as for "vieled threats from me??/show me.

mmkthx.

after lots of attacks here, zero tolerance for some time dave. that pencil will up in the a..ss....es of disrespectful people and trolls.

I guess you really told him, huh?