Is This The End of Tiger Motorcycles?

Richard-BKK

David , good luck with your custom build. 4 years ago i bought a Platinum PX 250. A dual sport bike similar to a Honda XR 250 , but with the benefit of electric and kick start , upside-down forks,LED lights,rev counter and a gear display ( 5 speed ).Its been used off-road since then around OBI KHAN national park and the mountains / rivers of Chiang Mai. Finding information on servicing specs and spare parts proved difficult until i discovered Platinum , and i guess Tiger etc , use Honda parts. Never needed much other than service parts. I have an original owners hand-book for the PX 175 and PX 250 models.I have a wiring diagram of these bikes if you require it , but it is the 253 FML engine of bore 69 mm and stroke 62.2 mm. This gives 232.58 cc.The engine is an OHC 2 valve electric / kick start design with a PZ 30 carb and a HJTX 7 L battery and a MX 1205 CDI. All standard. Richard BKK may be able to help you if my information doesnt apply to your engine / bike. He has been very helpful in the past , with advice and information on Tiger / Lifan /Platinum. Hope this helps somewhat.