Songkran

Pdavies99

Same as last years, the year before, etc,......

Oh! okay thanks...so is that the 12th - 19th April?

Thanks again

Actually the real danger days are from the afternoon of the 10th from the premature

ejaculators to the early morning of the 20th......Almost 10 days......

Edited by fforest1
  • Like 1

From the drought reports I hear they better think about throwing confetti during Songran. But as another poster stated they were out watering their lawns shortly after a heavy rainfall. Only when the taps produce no water will they realize there is a problem. Shower together ooops be careful that might increase the population

Just booked an exit ticket for the 15th. Why I hesitated I just don't know. Usual thoughts of sitting it out.....

That's too late man, you are fxxxxxbiggrin.png .

You have to leave no later than the 10th in order to be safe from the nut heads.

From the drought reports I hear they better think about throwing confetti during Songran. But as another poster stated they were out watering their lawns shortly after a heavy rainfall. Only when the taps produce no water will they realize there is a problem. Shower together ooops be careful that might increase the population

I am not sure if it is the entire Thai mentality because I hate to generalize, but the future planning of things rarely seems to occur. Live today, die tomorrow.

In Pattaya Songkran is officially on the 19th.

From the 12th until the 18th you'll only be bothered in the bar-areas or maybe some lost kid with a water gun.

In order to be on the safe side: leave before the 11th and return after the 19th

Edited by joepattaya1961

Solution: Bang Sare.

I always head there for the last 2 days. I find Pattaya [at night] from April 13-17 is tolerable in most areas as the playing dies down after 6pm (your mileage may vary). Then on the 18th to morning of 20th, I am relaxing comfortably in Bang Sare. Bang Sare throws water on the 20th all day but by 9am, I'm already back in dry Pattaya