Latest Charlie Hebdo cover continues to roil Muslim world

Lite Beer

I hate this paper, sorry MY opinion, since the first day I said I am not Charlie, why? Here is the link for many of they carricatures, what do YOU think about it?

https://www.google.co.th/search?q=charlie+hebdo&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=oz67VKQ3i7NR3oSEwAs&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=976&bih=542

I grew up reading Mad Magazine. It was irreverent and also funny. They were never hateful.

These guys are irreverent and baiting. They are hateful.

I don't agree with government limiting free speech, because while now they'll only take an inch, later it will be a mile. But if people don't have the common decency and selflessness to limit themselves, then governments are going to step in, and we are all going to have our rights taken away, methodically, piece by piece.

We are anyway. Think about what happens when you fly. Although we are discussing blasphemy laws they are but one aspect of Sharia which is already impinging on our everyday lives. Try cooking bacon or selling alcohol in a newly enriched area. Make sure you don't go to the swimming baths on a Muslim only day. Try buying non-Halal meat clearly marked as such. Try walking home from a night out passing the Mosque if you are inappropriately dressed.

In a nutshell blasphemy laws are but the tip of the iceberg.

All religion is a poison to humanity slowly destroying us all. End of.

I find it sad and indicative of the stupidity of religion that by protesting, the mussies are actually using the very same fundamental right of free speech that the journos at Charlie Hebdo were murdered for.......

Hence the huge problem with all religion, its just a load of hypocritical tosh.

And so the christian apologists dont start gloating.......

A few weeks ago on this site, there was a news story of a woman frightening her son with a cockroach into eating his dinner.

How many of the people who screamed child abuse were christians ? The same christians who tell their children they will burn for all eternity if they do not believe in god. THATS child abuse, and as is obvious, a mental abuse that lasts a lifetime in many cases.

LEts all dump religion and simply respect each other and the fact were all different then get on and enjoy the bit of time were on this planet for..simple really isnt it ?

PS even the spell checker on this site is bigoted. Type the name of a religion in lower case and it underlines it for non capitalisation. Type the world atheist or humanist and it doesnt.....sadto see how religion is so intrinsically forced upon us all....