Pattaya Police investigate British Couple’s second House Fire in 2 weeks

webfact

Pattaya Police investigate British Couple’s second House Fire in 2 weeks

fire-5.jpg

PATTAYA: -- For the second time in 2 weeks a British couple’s luxury South Pattaya home sustained damage following a fire which is thought to have been caused as a result of an earlier argument between the pair.

In the early hours of 5th January, Pattaya Firefighters were called to the two-storey house in Soi Kasetsin 11 in the Pratamnuk Hill area to deal with a fire on the 1st floor, which is thought to have been caused by a lit cigarette left on a mattress, after a party had left the occupants heavily intoxicated.

Late on Sunday Night, another fire occurred at the house, this time in a ground floor bedroom. Once again a mattress was set-alight and Police suspect that the occupants were involved in a serious argument as glass windows and doors had been smashed as well.

Police met with Mr. Steven Brewster aged 49 and his partner Miss Louise Morrison aged 43, who both appeared intoxicated. Mr. Brewster decided to leave after Miss Morrison became abusive towards firefighters and journalists.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/165900/pattaya-police-investigate-british-couples-second-house-fire-in-2-weeks/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-01-19

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The couple sounds like a train wreck.

One question though is why there were journalists inside the house. I doubt if the residents gave them permission to come in. Cops and firefighters OK, but I assume the journalists were trespassing.

They look like a train wreck.

But yes, I'd be pretty pissed off too, if reporters came on my property.