Pattaya Police investigate British Couple’s second House Fire in 2 weeks

webfact

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve might be better off with a new girlfriend. In the right place to acquire one.

Angry middle aged woman? Scary? Why would you give the finger to the firefighters?

Insert "Falang" between aged and woman! Seen enough of them here to put me off of the lot from that part of the world!

Reminds me of the English wife i had in Australia. She changed into a horror & became an alcoholic. She threatened me that if i left her she would take my house because the government had made new laws in the woman's favour. I packed a bag, gave her my house keys & said it's all yours. Sorted things with my solicitor & accountant. Got a divorce & have been living a happy single life in Thailand. No, i am not going to marry a Thai woman or any woman on this planet. I am permanently scared from that experience. Now life is sabaii sabaii. Pom Rak Thailand. clap2.gif

cheesy.gif Kind of like taking a six pack of beer to the Octoberfest, bringing a fighting nag to Pattayaw00t.gif

And some members on TV deride guys who come to Thailand to meet and marry cute bar girls.

No,,, it's exactly like, "taking your own sand, to the beach",,, ;)

Reminds me of the English wife i had in Australia. She changed into a horror & became an alcoholic. She threatened me that if i left her she would take my house because the government had made new laws in the woman's favour. I packed a bag, gave her my house keys & said it's all yours. Sorted things with my solicitor & accountant. Got a divorce & have been living a happy single life in Thailand. No, i am not going to marry a Thai woman or any woman on this planet. I am permanently scared from that experience. Now life is sabaii sabaii. Pom Rak Thailand. clap2.gif

I did nearly exactly the same in the States,,,

post-121819-0-70765000-1421655792_thumb.

Edited by Adeeos

I know some Brits that behave like that even when they are sober. What is it with British and that kind of behavior, you see it kind of too often, abusive and ill mannered, rough.

Of course you never see such behavior in those well mannered continentals, Aussies or Yanks, East European and Chinese class tourists. Maybe trying taking the blinkers off if you want to see?

Blimey, brings back memories of my UK ex, and she didn't drink...........w00t.gif

She ain't been clever enough to marry him yet.

Why anyone would want to be shacked up with a piss head old hag like that gawd knows.

Still, to each their own, whatever makes him rock. Perhaps she misunderstood when he said he fancied some "arsing around" and thought he said arson.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Got to be from South London

Surely you mean ''East London'' .....

London, that's enough.

ENGLAND, that's enough for me..... Looks like a lovely lady to take home to meet mom. NOT!!!!

I've got a cockney across the road from me. Always wants to be the boss of the street. Swearing and bullying and childish self infatuation is never ending. Knows he is doing it but makes no effort to improve. Got really upset when the another guy put lights on his fence before he did so he was outdone. Cross him in the smallest manner and he will stand in the street yelling and abusing you - did it to me once for not saying good morning to him when I did not know he was there. Great people cockneys - well known for domestic violence.... although Michael Caine was a lovely chap. Really unfortunate they see Thailand as an easy destination and the Thais are too polite to manage them.

The couple sounds like a train wreck.

One question though is why there were journalists inside the house. I doubt if the residents gave them permission to come in. Cops and firefighters OK, but I assume the journalists were trespassing.

Probably they were invited in, to listen to the couples sob story, probably when the journalists started asking some intelligent questions they got a bit upset.

I thought that racism is discouraged on TV. Why do you assume that all people that misbehave abroad come from London? There are just as many such people from Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle......; need I continue? Before some smart ass makes the comment, I do not come from any of these places but I am English.

Did they rob a bank or something to get here and then decided to live a life in luxury only to bore themselves to death?

I'll guess we'll find out in the next episode of 'Keeping up Appearances' where Miss Bucket will rush to the scene and put out the fire.

Edited by balo

I thought that racism is discouraged on TV. Why do you assume that all people that misbehave abroad come from London? There are just as many such people from Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle......; need I continue? Before some smart ass makes the comment, I do not come from any of these places but I am English.

What I can read from your comment is that instead of only London, everything British is second grade. biggrin.png

And some members on TV deride guys who come to Thailand to meet and marry cute bar girls.

Nothing cute about her and appears to be a total maniac. Get a life mate and kick her out and have a short time as and when, cost you a lot less money and at least the girl will be pritty