Baby survives falling onto Thai highway from truck (VIDEO)

webfact

Baby survives falling onto highway from truck (VIDEO)
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- This week’s candidates for worst parents ever would be a Petchabun couple who let their baby sit in the bed of their truck without adult supervision.

In footage captured by another motorist’s dashboard camera, a baby riding in the bed of a pickup truck can be seen leaning over the side before falling head-first onto a highway road.

"I'd been looking at them for three minutes, and I thought to myself 'they are gonna fall,'" Ple Kee Ami wrote of the baby and other young children in the back of the truck. "One of the older kids pointed at something out there, and the baby wanted to check it out too, and it fell."

Ple immediately stopped the car and ran out to pick the baby up from the ground where it lay bleeding. [read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co//2015/01/21/baby-survives-falling-highway-truck-video

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-01-21

couple of posts about should have read the full article, it says the "mother did not speak Thai well". Doesn't mention the father except to say he smacked the two kids in the back for letting the toddler fall out.

However, yeah likely just as easily could have been two Thai parents but wasn't in this case.

Edited by JeremyBowskill
  • Like 1

The total lack of common sense and failure to foresee any accident waiting to happen is one of the bigger reasons I moved my children away from Isaan and soon will be moving to the UK to raise them in a country where any parents, firstly, would not even think to do anything as stupid as shown in this video and it's aftermath and, secondly, if they did then they would suffer the consequences of the law and social services. Here, absolutely nothing will be done by anybody.

I guarantee that the parents learned nothing from this experience and still fail to understand how it possibly happened in the first place. Something similar will happen to them today on the same scale of stupidity and recklessness.

• Like 2

I hope this video is seen by someone in power and get both parents tie them to a bumper and do 160 K and see if they can keep up.

I get your point, but not quite the same. What's the difference between a duck? They both have one leg the same! w00t.gif

So they all stand there in awe at the miracle,when they should have raced to a hospital for a checkup. Idiots. bah.gif

First stop, lottery tickets.

Then claim an amulet bought them luck and the baby is a second coming of Buddha. Villagers will come from miles around to touch the lucky baby.

• Like 1

I don't find the word to see this idiocy.

This fat bastard is not a mother, the animal take care much better their little ones than this ...

And the biggest PROBLEM, she won't get any retortion despite the evidences cause this was only BAD LUCK (((((((

DON'T forget, TH is the 2nd placed on fatal road accident world list with 43 point, the first placed is Namibia with 44 point.

(1 point = fatal road accident / year / 100 000 population)

To watch this great fat rabbit's action with all of her 19 IQ points, TH will be the 1st placed on the mentioned list soon.

Terrible.

couple of posts about should have read the full article, it says the "mother did not speak Thai well". Doesn't mention the father except to say he smacked the two kids in the back for letting the toddler fall out.

However, yeah likely just as easily could have been two Thai parents but wasn't in this case.

Quite a lot of Thais don't speak Thai.

Plenty of tribal languages to choose from.

Happens all over the world,

My Aunt (US) dropped my cousin (US) out of the car passenger window when he was a baby (1960s).

He (less than 6 months old) was fine when they went back to pick him up.

OK, so it's a trailer trash thing to do.

Edited by AnotherOneAmerican

I don't know which is more stunning:

The baby surviving,

or the parent's astronomical stupidity.

And the (I assume) father just strolls up …. wouldn't want to lose Face by running-

God help that child as it grows up.

Perhaps he had been making sure that the other children still in the car were secure as opposed to leaving them alone in the vehicle.

Edited by Sviss Geez