Thai police rule out murder for Briton found dead on Koh Tao

webfact

Dont worry they are working to find out what kind of medicine it was they found in her room.....How about asking the pharmacist in the island? Anyways......all the lab results should be in around two to three months from now.

• Like 1

Murder Island continues in its obscurity. 23 year olds don't just suddenly die of natural causes, unless having had long-term illness and being at end-stage. She looks perfectly ok to me on the photo, and Twittering her stay.

Another stinker from the Island of Death.

As for the police punks, well of course they'd say it looked natural.

The serial killer/s is/are still on the loose, no doubt about it.

"23 year olds don't just suddenly die of natural causes,"

Another medical professional expressing his knowledgeable opinion.

• Like 1

So in about 3 to 4 weeks there will be another young foreign person dying of natural causes or maybe suicide on a tiny island called Koh Tao. Should the pattern continue

If I was young and liked island hopping I would definitely go to a different place as it seems this island is very bad for the health or mindset of young good looking normally healthy people.

The Thais are completely incompetent with autopsies. The British embassy should NOT allow them to perform autopsies on British citizens.

It has been days and they "claim" they can not find the cause of death yet... In the UK they can normally determine the cause of death within a day.... no problem

The autopsy in my opinion will be nothing more than clearing every trace of rape and murder and planting toxins into the body to introduce a fake death scenario before the body is released to the family for repatriation and a subsequent UK autopsy.

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but when 6 people die in suspicious circumstances in a tiny area with tiny population over a very short 6 month period. Then combine this with our knowledge of corrupt police, cover ups, local mafia and a desire to protect a seriously ailing local tourism industry.... Then it is quite reasonable that every sun subsequent death in that place is met with skepticism and extreme suspicion.

We all know what the RTP are like and we all know what they are capable of and we all know that protecting their tourism is miles above securing justice for a worthless falang walking ATM.

Leopards do not change their spots and all this suspicion and conspiracy has been brought on by themselves.

There is something seriously foul going on in that place, and the police are controlling it.

"The autopsy in my opinion will be nothing more than clearing every trace of rape and murder and planting toxins into the body to introduce a fake death scenario before the body is released to the family for repatriation and a subsequent UK autopsy.

Call me a conspiracy theorist..."

That's one thing you could be called, you'll certainly never be called a forensic pathologist.

• Like 1

How many days has it been and they have yet to identify the pills? How can that be when it only takes size shape color or even what's written on the pill to identify it online.

The RTP are basing their natural death theory only because no break in or theft occurred. How does a pretty y good young woman die naturally. The picture here states it was taken a few days prior to her death and she doesn't look deathly ill.

A British newspaper said she had phoned home complaining that she was unwell and had just spent 60 quid on penicillin. That is or would have been a serious amount of penicillin.

Checks and balances need to be in place and confirmed.. This is Los.

It's like the wild west there.. And the sherrifs deputies aren't as well equipped to deal with the crimes.

It's natural for people wanting to see the possy following the correct trail?

How many days has it been and they have yet to identify the pills? How can that be when it only takes size shape color or even what's written on the pill to identify it online.

The RTP are basing their natural death theory only because no break in or theft occurred. How does a pretty y good young woman die naturally. The picture here states it was taken a few days prior to her death and she doesn't look deathly ill.

"The RTP are basing their natural death theory..."

They are not, they are waiting for the result of the postmortem.

"How does a pretty y good young woman die naturally...she doesn't look deathly ill." [sic]

Surely your medical background would tell you the answer to that?

As another poster has pointed out, if she died due to taking illegal/dodgy medicine that was sold over the counter by a chemist on the island. Then for most of us that would be akin to murder.

In your eyes it would be her fault for buying it.

As another poster has pointed out, if she died due to taking illegal/dodgy medicine that was sold over the counter by a chemist on the island. Then for most of us that would be akin to murder.

That's the double edged sword of buying legal meds without a prescription. Real handy, and saves a ton of money on doctor's fees.

But comes with added risks and responsibilities that we from the nanny world may not be prepared for.

Lots of perfectly fine meds interact with others, with alcohol, with dairy, and with people who have allergies they don't even know about- because they've never had to... The doc back home never let them have it.

• Like 1

That's the double edged sword of buying legal meds without a prescription. Real handy, and saves a ton of money on doctor's fees.

But comes with added risks and responsibilities that we from the nanny world may not be prepared for.

Lots of perfectly fine meds interact with others, with alcohol, with dairy, and with people who have allergies they don't even know about- because they've never had to... The doc back home never let them have it.

Who's to say she never got her med's with a prescription ?

She don't look too good either.

Another sad story. She tweeted about about taking valium and tramadol, both of which could cause death,if taken in excess and/or if mixed with alcohol which she also tweeted about. Hopefully the forensics will do a proper job. If it was drugs and alcohol, that should be easy to determine.

• Like 1

Yet another poster posting speculative criminal information without any method to verify it. Please read the forum rules. Particularly this one.

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

If you can come back with a reputable report or have specific information then please post it.

Who's to say she never got her med's with a prescription ?

Valium is prescription only drug in Thailand which I think is only available in hospitals. I believe tramadol is still available OTC. In Thailand doctors often don't bother to explain side effects of prescription drugs to patients or tell them what they shouldn't mix them with, even if she did get a prescription for whatever she was taking. If taking legal meds for recreational purposes, you need to do your research and take your own precautions, if you think the risk is worthwhile. Unfortunately certain people are most susceptible to side effects, particularly if taking these drugs with alcohol. If you are alone, there is no one to take you to hospital.

• Like 1

Why are there so many bad vibes and suspicions about Thais from so many people who live here? If I felt so insecure here, I would not be here. So many of you seem to contradict yourselves--you complain when the Police are quick to make a judgement; then you complain they take too much time. It has been reported her parents believe she died of natural causes. Isn't it possible that she had a disease, one which wasn't apparent in a picture, a picture which may have been taken months, if not years, ago?

• Like 1

Why are there so many bad vibes and suspicions about Thais from so many people who live here? If I felt so insecure here, I would not be here. So many of you seem to contradict yourselves--you complain when the Police are quick to make a judgement; then you complain they take too much time. It has been reported her parents believe she died of natural causes. Isn't it possible that she had a disease, one which wasn't apparent in a picture, a picture which may have been taken months, if not years, ago?

Never thought of that. She does only look about 12 in that picture. Well spotted.

• Like 1

"At this moment, we do not know the cause of her death"

"We are working to find out what kind of medicine it is."

Yet:

"A senior police officer has insisted that the 23-year-old British tourist who died on the southern island of Koh Tao this week was not murdered." blink.png

wai2.gif wai.gif

• Like 2

642x501x14219985491421998729l.jpg.pagesp

A photo (of) Christina Annesley from what appears to be her twitter account, days before she was found dead in her bungalow on Koh Tao.https://twitter.com/chrstinadarling

I wonder how many people will have to die before the police finally admit that they need to catch this serial killer?

Probably no predetermined amount. It might have to be the child of a Shin, or a Somchai, or another super well connected, super wealthy Thai. As I have been saying, these Dark Tao ruling piglet families are above the law. All laws. All groups. Including the Army. Nobody will touch them. And their sons are very dangerous man children.

A photo (of) Christina Annesley from what appears to be her twitter account, days before she was found dead in her bungalow on Koh Tao.https://twitter.com/chrstinadarling

People on this forum do not understand that someone can't die of natural causes or whatever, they have to be murdered!!!!!

• Like 1

Does anybody think this is a bit odd

British daily The Telegraph said Christina's mother Margaret had posted on her daughter's Facebook page saying she had died of "natural causes" . The Facebook page appeared to be inaccessible Friday - the actual post read - We have lost our beautiful daughter Chrissie in Thailand of natural causes.

If you have just found out your 23 year old daughter has died, would you really want to post on her FB that it was natural causes? that would be the last thing I would be thinking of doing, especially before any kind of autopsy, why did the Mum need to clarify that? perhaps she was advised to put it? perhaps it was not her? my best friend died of cancer and at no point did I feel like writing - 'I have just lost my best friend to cancer', struck me as rather odd as did this bit of reporting on Friday -

The autopsy is not likely to be carried out before Sunday as officials have to wait for a ferry to the mainland.

"There is no ferry today so we will send her body on Saturday night to arrive on the mainland Sunday morning," Lieutenant Colonel Napa said.

Do they not use regular ferries then?

Also this was on her FB page

Arta Ad R.I.P little Girl i was at the samd time at this Hotel and i can forgett how the Police took you out of the room
I feel so sad about you and I am so angry about the owner from the Hotel because they Talk bullshit!!!
After 15 min they clean the room and gives that to another Tourist ( i am sorry for my bad english) but i think the World should know that !!!!

I feel so sorry for the Family

Edited by monkeysu
  • Like 1

People on this forum do not understand that someone can't die of natural causes or whatever, they have to be murdered!!!!!

Some people on this forum can't seem to grasp the point of a post.

In this particular case, a speculation about a photo.

facepalm.gif

Add a bad chest cold (her tweets?) to an allergy to mold (worse in the tropics, but my conjecture as I'm so afflicted), throw in a hectic schedule, lack of sleep, some moderate drinking and interacting medicines, and unfamiliar surroundings, and I have no problem believing her breathing difficulties accelerated so quickly she didn't get to help on time. Not exactly "natural", but perhaps not foul play.

Of course, best to wait for the forensic testing to see if any other factors played a role, like pesticides, DEET in the alcohol, food poisoning, tainted meds, etc. Or it may be as simple as a very bad reaction to perfectly good medicine she bought over the counter. Like an allergy to penicillin.

sir

A man with common sense,

Adding to your list

ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES????

Annesley's parents, who are on the island, believe their daughter died of 'natural causes'.

I wish they would stop saying that - there is nothing natural about any of this

We do not know if she had a terminal condition....perhaps not mentioned. She was young.

If it was "natural" for a young girl to die, she must of had some diagnosed condition.

Alcohol, Drug Abuse...is not a natural death. Old Age is...or an untreated, fatal condition.