Hooters opening in Pattaya!

MZurf

I don't think unless their going to hire foreigners or get girls with plastic surgery the concept is going to work in Pattaya that well. Here it's more than a Mouthfull is a waste eh? & if you want to spend money plenty of places here to do that. Unless they have the real deal who is going to bother to go to hooters when there are none to speak of ?

I don't think unless their going to hire foreigners or get girls with plastic surgery the concept is going to work in Pattaya that well. Here it's more than a Mouthfull is a waste eh? & if you want to spend money plenty of places here to do that. Unless they have the real deal who is going to bother to go to hooters when there are none to speak of ?

I recall from all the Hooters I visited in the US that having 'biguns' wasn't the only criteria for hiring all the waitstaff. Although every franchise has at least a couple of silicone princesses, most of the girls were average and pretty girls with less 'up front' were hired equally. The Hooters on Clark Quay in Singapore has all local girls and they still manage to look quite appealing.

Don't forget that Thailand is the hub of the padded bra and it's easy for Miss 32-A to have enough cleavage to make you order a second pitcher of beer and 10 more 'Bentley' wings.

How about a "Ladyboy Hooters"? Big boobs guaranteed

How about a "Ladyboy Hooters"? Big boobs guaranteed
How About, Not...

• 1 month later...

i have another possible location for the place beach rd between soi 13 and soi 13/1 (aka soi yamoto).

near starbucks and the hopf house

former site of the scandanavia bar. big set of green shutters screening it from the road.

frontage is approx 60 ft and it would need to go back 184 ft to reach 11,000 sq ft and i think goes back at least that far.

only thing is if it's the site they have a huge amount of work to do in 3 months

Finally broke down and opened the Hooters thread. Seriously, you guys are excited by a Hooters? When you're surrounded by T and A 24/7.

If you're thinking about the food, when was a western import brand as good as the back-home original? Dream on boys.

• Like 1

Finally broke down and opened the Hooters thread. Seriously, you guys are excited by a Hooters? When you're surrounded by T and A 24/7.

If you're thinking about the food, when was a western import brand as good as the back-home original? Dream on boys.

We're talking chicken wings, not Kobe beef. It can't be that hard to do since the Thai chicken wings IMO taste very much like the US ones. I've visited Hooters both in the US and in Japan and it tasted all the same to me, even though the girls were very differentwink.png

And phuleeeese don't start the whole "real and authentic" thingy!whistling.gif

Edited by MZurf

• 2 weeks later...

i have another possible location for the place beach rd between soi 13 and soi 13/1 (aka soi yamoto).

former site of the scandanavia bar. big set of green shutters screening it from the road.

frontage is approx 60 ft and it would need to go back 184 ft to reach 11,000 sq ft and i think goes back at least that far.

only thing is if it's the site they have a huge amount of work to do in 3 months

not in pattaya right now but i have seen a pic today of a hooters sign draped over the green shuttering in front of the above site.

100% that is the location

• Like 2

not in pattaya right now but i have seen a pic today of a hooters sign draped over the green shuttering in front of the above site.

You are right. Sign is up!

Sure this place won't be for the Cheap-Charlies around here. Can't wait for some great wings and a real Cesar's salad. Regards. MS>

I'd much rather have a Chipotle!

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ill second that!

Really, what is the point of hooters anywhere in the world? In the US its a place for desperate guys to drool over women they cant get. All while eating mediocre overpriced food.

In Thailand there aren't enough places to drink, eat, and get attention from sexy women? Its not like the super hot ones are going to want to work for hooters for 20 baht tips.

• Like 2

We're talking chicken wings, not Kobe beef. It can't be that hard to do since the Thai chicken wings IMO taste very much like the US ones. I've visited Hooters both in the US and in Japan and it tasted all the same to me, even though the girls were very differentwink.png

So if you admit that the Thai made chicken wings taste the same as at home, then why would you want to pay a premium for them at a foreign establishment?

So if you admit that the Thai made chicken wings taste the same as at home, then why would you want to pay a premium for them at a foreign establishment?

Because I live here?

BTW, I have never stated I will frequent this place on a regular basis. I will visit at least once but very much doubt that it will be a regular thing. As some posters have pointed out opening a Hooters in Pattaya is a bit like selling snow to Eskimos.tongue.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Prefect location, half way between the TQ and Nevada bars.

• Like 1