Hooters opening in Pattaya!

MZurf

Well if it opens I won't be reviewing it ... unless you're paying ...

It's tempting to pay just to read your reaction to having a pair of boobs shoved in your face along with your meal :-)

Well, after being hounded by middle aged Russian women I think he can handle ittongue.png

All you can eat ribs would probably be an okay deal as would the sliders. Many places like Tony Roma's sell a single rack of ribs for that price. I would go in for sliders after a drinking session and eat a lot. I think last time I was in the sates a did around 15 Whitecastles coming down off a drinking session. I am not saying I would eat this way often but once or twice a year why not? The wings for some people might be good value although I couldn't eat that many of them. The nachos and quesadillas would be the worst value for me anyway.

I don't think the prices of their deals are outlandishly expensive. This is assuming that any of it tastes good.

many of the girls that get a job there in hooters wont really be girls will they i presume most will be ladyboys who can fill out the uniform breast

size and really who wants to pay good money to be served by them ,then again if they employ all the lady boys along the beach road crime might go down less tourists getting robbed as they will have a wages every week working at hooters

• Like 1

That's an interesting point. What is the policy of Hooters Thailand on hiring transgender servers? If I had to guess I would say they don't hire them as it goes against the "wholesome" family image they are trying to project. There aren't any laws making them to be inclusive that way either.

many of the girls that get a job there in hooters wont really be girls will they i presume most will be ladyboys who can fill out the uniform breast

size and really who wants to pay good money to be served by them ,then again if they employ all the lady boys along the beach road crime might go down less tourists getting robbed as they will have a wages every week working at hooters

Not sure about company policy for that.

But there is no way, I would want to be served by a Waiter with

breasts, lipstick, with a skirt on,

No Way 1zgarz5.gif

Not sure about company policy for that.

But there is no way, I would want to be served by a Waiter with

breasts, lipstick, with a skirt on,

No Way 1zgarz5.gif

Whatever. No wings for you then.

attachicon.gif1389887782000-soup-nazi.jpg

Ha ha, the soup Nazi...

Whatever. No wings for you then.

attachicon.gif1389887782000-soup-nazi.jpg

Didn't get that one Jingthing.

So I goggled Nazi soup. Seinfeld tv show come up, never watched it before.

But watched the clip , Very funny.

Maybe the lady boys wont serve us if we don't smile right for them in Hooters, if they ever work there. most likely not I would say.

But you never know.

Amazing Pattaya.wai2.gif

Why not let ladyboys work there? Most straight guys can't tell the difference and most gay guys wouldn't care.

Gay men at Hooters? Interesting concept for an alternative universe. rolleyes.gif

attachicon.gif20100201hooters-group.jpgattachicon.gif20100129bryanmontage.jpg

A man can only dream of getting served a order of chicken wings by a big sausage...

I hope Pattaya Hooters realizes some men love to be teased and served by silicon Hooters with a big stick....

Edited by fforest1