Looking for partner for mini food factory business

EidanK

Hi, I already run the business but I'm looking for the missing chain. So, it works like this...

Right now I'm selling breads and cakes in villa market, other minimart and kebab shop. Moreover I making mediterranean food catering or by order.

2 months ago I've been in villa market with my salads (all vegetarian) and they love it. I also been in gourmet market offices and they are interested in some of my products. I also have one hotel that interested with my breads, buns and salads.

The company is already assembled and I have 1 thai staff who helps me.

So what is my problems? you ask... I need FDA licence and a partner who is able to do all the administration and marketing work and of course that he/she have the money to invest. Which, by the way, is not so high. (as you see I don't have problem with the production work and my recipes are professional, I have more than 10 years experience in kitchens :))

Guys I'm looking for a someone loyal and serious who ready for hard work, please if you are or you knows someone like this please contact me by email- [email protected]

don't send me msg here cause I'm not here often

Have a good one

Oh the business located in bkk

• Like 1

Hi. I'm not really sure that you need an TFDA license to produce salads and bread items since these are perishable goods. Processed foods would need it, but I never heard of perishable goods requiring this.

You also probable don't need a partner to handle marketing as this can all be outsourced at cheaper than paying a partners salary. And less complicated as you can hire/fire depending on quality of work and demand.

If you really need TFDA approval for salads, there must be consultants who can handle this stuff. Again, you don't need a long term business partner to handle a once off certificate.

• Like 1