Nutcases, psychos and generally dysfunctional posters

n210mp

I am happy that I was born out of wedlock thus I feel that my posts are made without me having to try to prove a point unlike those posts made by Yeah Siam who is striving to attain my birth status in his posts.whistling.gif

• Like 2

OP should spend 24 hours in patttaya drinking in the streets and see what mentaly unfit really means

Why pick on Pattaya. All over the world you'll find drunks, winos, hobos, mentally dysfunctional, etc. You might even find one if you look in your own backyard.

Pattaya is spelt with a capital 'P', while mentally is double 'l'. Learn to use your spell checker before calling others mental.

• Like 2

Keesters post # 127.

Why pick on Pattaya. All over the world you'll find drunks, winos, hobos, mentally dysfunctional, etc. You might even find one if you look in your own backyard.

Pattaya is spelt with a capital 'P', while mentally is double 'l'. Learn to use your spell checker before calling others mental.

Why pick on Pattaya. All over the world you'll find drunks, winos, hobos, mentally dysfunctional, etc. You might even find one if you look in your own bathroom mirror.wai2.gif

Edited by siampolee

You might even find one if you look in your own bathroom mirror.wai2.gif.pagespeed.ce.goigDuXn4XDSXeTygv

I didn't.

I found a half pack of Junior Disprin, a year old razor, a manky bottle of shampoo left over from our fishing trip to the Maldives in 2012 and some cotton wool things the missus uses on her clout (I think).

• Like 2