PM Prayut wears khaki to note his role as a government official

webfact

Got to love the ' look at me I'm in charge ' pose.

Is that 3 rows of ' fruit salad ' ?

Quote "Is that 3 rows of ' fruit salad ' ?"

Yinglucks son at 9 years old has more medals than I earned in 25 years in the military.

Obviously you didn't serve in the Thai military or you would have been loaded down.

I knew a policewoman in Manila who was given a medal and ribbon for completing a parachute course not just a common or garden certificate.

I have a friend working for the Forestry department here at Mae Wong. She has parachutists wings but only made practice jumps, not from aircarft or helicopters and the final one was from the enormous height of 30 metres on the frame.

I've often wondered at the phenomenon that just about everyone in Thailand who wears a uniform wears para wings.

• Like 1

Got to love the ' look at me I'm in charge ' pose.

Is that 3 rows of ' fruit salad ' ?

Quote "Is that 3 rows of ' fruit salad ' ?"

Yinglucks son at 9 years old has more medals than I earned in 25 years in the military.

Obviously you didn't serve in the Thai military or you would have been loaded down.

I knew a policewoman in Manila who was given a medal and ribbon for completing a parachute course not just a common or garden certificate.

I have a friend working for the Forestry department here at Mae Wong. She has parachutists wings but only made practice jumps, not from aircarft or helicopters and the final one was from the enormous height of 30 metres on the frame.

I've often wondered at the phenomenon that just about everyone in Thailand who wears a uniform wears para wings.

For tripping over a cracked paving stone?

I believe the green and yellow ribbon often seen on RTP uniforms is for having contracted a venereal disease while on duty.

This khaki uniform is meant for civil servants.

Because if they didn't have these uniforms people might think civil servants were no different than the taxpayers who pay their salaries. Civil servants by their special uniforms show that they are special people. Well they are but not in the way they think.

• Like 2