Recommend a private investigator

Gazza1234

VERY hard to find an HONEST Woman.

I had a Filipino and TWO Thai's.

And no luck with any of them.

I do think it is all about MONEY not LOVE.

I always have said there must be 1% of women out there that want love and not only money.

But very hard to find.

BEST to be alone, me thinks.

I was lucky and found one the next step is to win the lottery. Maybe my odds on the lottery are better. Money is at the root of relationships here it is just a matter of how much. There is reasonable then there is ridiculous.

I always have said there must be 1% of women out there that want love and not only money.

But very hard to find.

I've had similar experiences, Thai and Filipina, then quite by chance I met a Khmer woman who is everything I could have wisehd for and life is good.

That said, each to their own and as always, one man's meat.....

Referring to the OP,

......is another couple of mens' too...... smile.png

The computer search is a good idea but the PI thing can be misleading. I don't trust these PI services but then again I have never used one. Your gut feeling sadly is probably correct so be ready for the outcome. No use in going crazy or doing anything stupid so use your head and proceed slowly and with caution. You can't force or buy love so do what you have to do and move on.....

Hope you find out it is all a misunderstanding .... Good luck !

Just another day in the paradise. Simple question: what is the age difference between you and your girlfriend and how much do you pay her for staying with you? If over 15-20 years and you pay less than 40 thousand a month, be realistic and stop dreaming handsome sexy man :)

• Like 1

Just another day in the paradise. Simple question: what is the age difference between you and your girlfriend and how much do you pay her for staying with you? If over 15-20 years and you pay less than 40 thousand a month, be realistic and stop dreaming handsome sexy man smile.png

Why would anyone pay anything near 40K for a girlfriend?

• Like 2

is not a distant relationship built on trust your is not what does she do for a living should tell you most things no trust which you dont have then NO GO find someone you do trust there are lots out there who are trust worthy honest and not money grabbing little devils

Just another day in the paradise. Simple question: what is the age difference between you and your girlfriend and how much do you pay her for staying with you? If over 15-20 years and you pay less than 40 thousand a month, be realistic and stop dreaming handsome sexy man smile.png

The answer is easy: why would a girl younger by more than 20 years stay with an old, probably fat and ugly man? Because he thinks he is a handsome man? It is a business, one side gets financial security, the other side gets young flesh. Works the same everywhere. Or do you think Thai girls simply like old men?

But very hard to find.

That's a very sad statement. There was a time when I would have disagreed totally, but now… you just may be right! The OP however has a child with this girl, and that dramatically shifts the sands between him and the GF. Hope he can sort it out.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Hello

Can anyone recommend a good private investigator in Thailand to run checks on a Thai girlfriend.

Please feed back any experiences you have had with investigators you have used.

Particularly interested to find out if girlfriend has a Thai boyfriend in her home in Isaan (maybe Bangkok too).

Thanks everyone

Google stickman (not stickboy!!!)
he has a very good little sideline in exactly this sort of investigation.
he's fluent in thai, a kiwi who is as honest as the day is long.
if your suspicions are borne out dont expect him to sugar coat things.
he's brutally honest by all accounts

Why would anyone hire a PI to sugar coat things?

If she uses a computer you have access too put key logger software on it. You will be able to read every word she types in emails or chats on that computer. You can buy this software online for around $50. Most of these programs will email you the data every few hours. Of course check to make sure this is legal in your place of residence...........whistling.gif

If you need a private investigator you already have your answer,

I know you don't want to hear that but you feel something is not good or vibes

Good luck mate if u do really need a investigator look on the Internet or as a law firm they usually know also

Thanks mate, I know that the things I think I've picked up on etc.. make me think things are not good .....but I have a baby with this girl so just keep thinking I really need to be 100% sure, to see just how bad things really are.

So why are you not with her and the baby?

If you want to follow your Thai wife or girlfriend’s activities it is extremely easy to be your own detective and most of it can be done at home on the computer from the comfort of your own armchair. I guarantee that she will have either a facebook account, twitter, my space, Google plus, Utube or have profiles on other social networking sites or on multiple networking websites perhaps even ads on dating sites.

What you need:

Her email addresses

Mobile phone numbers

Any nicknames she uses

Actual Name

Residential address.

First try typing in either her real name, nickname, phone numbers or emailing addresses into facebook in order to find her facebook account.

Next type any of the information you already have about her into various search engines, especially Google and see if she is mentioned in any of the lists that appear. Also do a Google image search. I bet my bottom dollar that this will yield in results. You will be amazed what amazing results this will have just by only typing in an email address or mobile phone number. Also do a search in Skype, MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger, Windows Live and on dating sites such as Date In Asia, POF, Thai Kisses and others that Thai girls most commonly use.

There are various free people, social networking search engines and image comparison searches also available online. If you discover photos of her online, download the photos onto your hard drive and do a Google and TinEye image search to see where else she has uploaded her photos she may be using on her profiles.

At one time a close friend asked me to conduct an online search for his Thai girlfriend and within only 5 minutes I knew more about this person than my friend had known since the 2 years he was dating her. It transpired that this girl had a string of farangs on the go, including a couple of Arabs. It was all there in plain view on the social networking sites called, HI5.com, Tagged.com and Badoo that are popular with Thai women.

Also worth noting, for those who know how to do this, do an email header search to obtain where the emails originate from, which will give details of the ISP and area.

My recommended above methods should be the first line of search and the hiring of a private detective that I have no doubts won`t be cheap should only be considered as a last resort.

One more thing, where the girlfriend is claiming to be living and working can be checked out on Google Street View.

One major point in all this, is that the online searches must be discrete and the person unaware that these searches are taking place. Otherwise if they get even a hint that their activities are under scrutiny they will quickly make their profiles private or change their user names and other details so that it becomes extremely difficult to track them online.

Knackered if they are all already private to start with

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Good luck mate if u do really need a investigator look on the Internet or as a law firm they usually know also

Thanks mate, I know that the things I think I've picked up on etc.. make me think things are not good .....but I have a baby with this girl so just keep thinking I really need to be 100% sure, to see just how bad things really are.

another lamb to the slaughter, bar girl and baby, people really need to take control of there OWN lives. go and have a vasectomy I did giggle.gif

So why are you not with her and the baby?

If you want to follow your Thai wife or girlfriend’s activities it is extremely easy to be your own detective and most of it can be done at home on the computer from the comfort of your own armchair. I guarantee that she will have either a facebook account, twitter, my space, Google plus, Utube or have profiles on other social networking sites or on multiple networking websites perhaps even ads on dating sites.

What you need:

Her email addresses
Mobile phone numbers
Any nicknames she uses
Actual Name
Residential address.

First try typing in either her real name, nickname, phone numbers or emailing addresses into facebook in order to find her facebook account.

Next type any of the information you already have about her into various search engines, especially Google and see if she is mentioned in any of the lists that appear. Also do a Google image search. I bet my bottom dollar that this will yield in results. You will be amazed what amazing results this will have just by only typing in an email address or mobile phone number. Also do a search in Skype, MSN messenger, Yahoo messenger, Windows Live and on dating sites such as Date In Asia, POF, Thai Kisses and others that Thai girls most commonly use.

There are various free people, social networking search engines and image comparison searches also available online. If you discover photos of her online, download the photos onto your hard drive and do a Google and TinEye image search to see where else she has uploaded her photos she may be using on her profiles.

At one time a close friend asked me to conduct an online search for his Thai girlfriend and within only 5 minutes I knew more about this person than my friend had known since the 2 years he was dating her. It transpired that this girl had a string of farangs on the go, including a couple of Arabs. It was all there in plain view on the social networking sites called, HI5.com, Tagged.com and Badoo that are popular with Thai women.

Also worth noting, for those who know how to do this, do an email header search to obtain where the emails originate from, which will give details of the ISP and area.

My recommended above methods should be the first line of search and the hiring of a private detective that I have no doubts won`t be cheap should only be considered as a last resort.

One more thing, where the girlfriend is claiming to be living and working can be checked out on Google Street View.

One major point in all this, is that the online searches must be discrete and the person unaware that these searches are taking place. Otherwise if they get even a hint that their activities are under scrutiny they will quickly make their profiles private or change their user names and other details so that it becomes extremely difficult to track them online.

wow wouldn't want this guy looking for me w00t.gif

That's the beauty of ThaiVisa - every single poster is an expert.

agree but many farangs walk the walk but don't have the balls to talk the talk, when their in that position .

But very hard to find.

I've never had a problem I think there lots of decent honest women in Thailand had some very good girlfriends, but if you are weak you will not be respected and will not get a decent girl, decent girls want a alpha male not a pussy cat.

If you're paying, she's not your girlfriend.

• Like 2

No matter how beautiful or how loving and caring the girl / women is, there is always someone out there who knows her and is tired of her sh!-.

100% right and that's why the next guy gets his chance with her, then he becomes full of her sh!!!!!!!! and so on

What a lot of trash talk in reply to a simple question.! Sometimes there are informative, thoughtful comments by knowledgable readers of this forum - and always there are the other respondents/.

In the time I lived in Thailand - almost five years altogether, during 2008- 2014 - I was told so many times, by farangs that claimed to know all that was worth knowing about Thai culture, that all Thai women are untrustworthy, immoral, insincere and mostly love you for your money. "When you fly across the ocean to Thailand you don't become younger, handsomer, more charming, more appealing - you become richer," as one author put it. And, "....what are the odds of guys like us ( specifically, military veterans from the U.S.A. ) meeting up with Thai women with class..." Well, I personally have loved and been loved by ... May, Bua, Chotikan.... call it 5 .. maybe 6, counting a brief affair with a massage therapist that could have been something, but I blew it. A manager of a big hotel, who was a sweet country girl who learned accounting and business and computers on her own; a massage therapist who did clothes alterations and laundry (not sex work) on the side to make a living; one bar girl - but she had class; a retired businesswoman-widow of 50 years of age who was still beautiful... I could go on. A university teacher who moonlighted teaching Thai on the side. I did not get the chance to follow-up with her because I was still involved with one of the previous heartbreaks above.

And I know I am not the only one. I had a friend, a young English guy, who ran a guest house in Chiang Mai with his wife from a local village - they were not making a lot of money, but they had something going. They had friends among the rich international travelers and friends in the villages in the hills - some villages where they did not even speak Thai - which would not have mattered much as Dave did not speak Thai worth a damn anyway - but he had a gift of relating to people. An aunt of my g/f who is from Myanmar, who married a German guy and they have it going on too. And my friend Soay, in Thailand ,from Myanmar for many years married to an Aussie chap and they have a life together, children together. For that matter, if I could go back in time - and do things over - make different choices - I would be married now to a Thai. Besides people I know of in the States who have a Thai wife - I know these Thai-American marriages often fall apart in the U.S.A. - but there are those who have made it work and are happy. That is just the cold fact.

If a guy is uncertain about his Thai lady that just tells you he is insecure. It does not prove that his wife is cheating on him. It is just possible a man can be happy in a marriage. He should at least give it a shot. What is so wonderful about being a drunken, belligerent, angry, foriegner offering cynicism in place of wisdom?

A person could say that many farangs are drunken, belligerent, fat, old, lecherous, selfish, disrespectful, cynical, materialistic..... - there I've said it - so what kind of experiences would one expect them to have with the local women?

• Like 1