Tottenham Thread

chonabot

What was your latest signings name again Carmine? :lol:

Just think it will get worse next week when we stuff you lot :D

As long as Webb or Clattenberk are reffing, :whistling: i'm relaxed and confident thanks

Cheers.. :coffee1:

Edited by carmine

As long as Webb or Clattenberk are reffing, :whistling: i'm relaxed and confident thanks

Cheers.. :coffee1:

How can you ever be relaxed with Gomes in goal?

Point taken. :ph34r: I really can't understand why Tony Parks has shown he how to catch a cross yet rather than flappy at it like it contain a booby trap. :whistling:

Edited by carmine

Interesting night for us last night.

The obvious one the debut of Andros Townsend who is going to be pushing Lennon very hard in future. Man of the match.

Modric brilliant as ever and once paired up in the second half with Modric, a good performance from Sandro, which is useful because Palacios was woeful.

Rather disappointingly, Harry seems to have missed the oppotunity to give more players a run out.

Looks like Bentley and Keane are as good as gone and probably Dos Santos aswell. beckham starts training at the Lodge today and as stand at this stage, only in a training capacity.

hows that major huge transfer coming along??that is apart from sir dave joggiing in epping forest

Looks like we're struggling Ims, how about your lot, got any of the 15 your after in yet ;) or has the wicked witch of the east knocked em all back :D

Edited by alfieconn

hows that major huge transfer coming along??that is apart from sir dave joggiing in epping forest

Looks like we're struggling Ims, how about your lot, got any of the 15 your after in yet ;) or has the wicked witch of the east knocked em all back :D

We don't need anyone, just need to play our Reserves every week, they're the b*llocks, just ask Man United & Barnsley..:D

struggle alf? no not at all, seems only smokes and yourself read notw, anyways bout youre huge signing , whats occuring :huh:

struggle alf? no not at all, seems only smokes and yourself read notw, anyways bout youre huge signing , whats occuring :huh:

Could it be this Imola ??

post-55211-0-34072400-1294674073_thumb.j

I just f*cking told you, we're struggling Ims, you got to get your minces sorted out mate :lol:

Could it be this Imola ??

post-55211-0-34072400-1294674073_thumb.j

sir big cock

Any predictions for the upcoming match with us?

Might be best to wait and see who's reffing the game first. ;)

Thats a very good point smokie, but all things being equal, i'm reasonably confident of, lets say a 2-1 win. i think that Utd have been rather fortunate already in still being unbeaten.

What does interest me is how well their right back, think it was Raphael does with Gareth. I was very impressed with the way he marked him last time and their no way SAF will play the Neviller.

That said, even if the ball is one meter over the line it won't be given, even if it was an obvious dive, we'll still concede a penalty, and Utd fans will bleat on about their record against us. :D Even Howard Webb concedes he's still thinks about his terrible decision to award Utd a penalty for the "foul" on Carrick. :whistling:

i have edited to add that i really hope Jimbo and the others don't contradict my post. ;):D

Edited by carmine

Thats a very good point smokie, but all things being equal, i'm reasonably confident of, lets say a 2-1 win. i think that Utd have been rather fortunate already in still being unbeaten.

What does interest me is how well their right back, think it was Raphael does with Gareth. I was very impressed with the way he marked him last time and their no way SAF will play the Neviller.

That said, even if the ball is one meter over the line it won't be given, even if it was an obvious dive, we'll still concede a penalty, and Utd fans will bleat on about their record against us. :D Even Howard Webb concedes he's still thinks about his terrible decision to award Utd a penalty for the "foul" on Carrick. :whistling:

i have edited to add that i really hope Jimbo and the others don't contradict my post. ;):D

Your post is reflection of why you guys usually choke when you play us - defeated mentally already. Why not make a list of complaints before the match and send it to the people in charge.

It seems Mrs Brady is getting worried judging by her comments below :D , iv'e never heard anything so absurd, what is she on :o .

<P class=first>

<P class=first>A spokesman for David Beckham has told BBC Sport it is "laughable" to suggest the deal with Tottenham is a ploy to help Spurs move to the Olympic Stadium. West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady commented about the Los Angeles Galaxy star's tie-up in her newspaper column.

Brady wrote on Saturday: "They may feel he [beckham] could help their rival bid to ours for the Olympic Stadium."

I would piss myself if they awarded us the stadium, not that i want to move there of course :( .

Edited by alfieconn

Your post is reflection of why you guys usually choke when you play us - defeated mentally already. Why not make a list of complaints before the match and send it to the people in charge.

Have you seen the post by nev over on your thread James......I wouldn't even bother to reply.....rewriting history....fcukin unbelievable......stronger specs nev mate really just otherworldly comments.

I shouldn't be surprised. If we get a fair ref I agree with carmine but I doubt they will score against us this time so I'll say 2-0.

:)

But its not a list of complaints is it. Its a list of catagoric facts. We are not beaten mentally. its a simple fact that disgraceful reffing decisions have gone against us at crucial times of the match and turned it your way. Hence you have this record against us that has no credibility with me.

I am confident we'll beat you, all things being equal.

so last year ( i think it was) when we went down to 10 men with 60 mins to go and still beat 3-1 away, you are saying you would have beat us if we had 11 men. Ok, crystal clear now. ;)

No, last year you played very well and fully deserved that win. To my knowledge we have never suggested otherwise. You see, this thread likes to be objective and we have to be what with having two mods as singher is very much self appointed. ;):D

so last year ( i think it was) when we went down to 10 men with 60 mins to go and still beat 3-1 away, you are saying you would have beat us if we had 11 men. Ok, crystal clear now. ;)

No, last year you played very well and fully deserved that win. To my knowledge we have never suggested otherwise. You see, this thread likes to be objective and we have to be what with having two mods as singher is very much self appointed. ;):D

dont leave out the Migsy :lol:

It seems Mrs Brady is getting worried judging by her comments below :D , iv'e never heard anything so absurd, what is she on :o .

<P class=first>

<P class=first>A spokesman for David Beckham has told BBC Sport it is "laughable" to suggest the deal with Tottenham is a ploy to help Spurs move to the Olympic Stadium. West Ham vice-chairman Karren Brady commented about the Los Angeles Galaxy star's tie-up in her newspaper column.

Brady wrote on Saturday: "They may feel he [beckham] could help their rival bid to ours for the Olympic Stadium."

I would piss myself if they awarded us the stadium, not that i want to move there of course :( .

Are you serious Alf, honestly ??

What part of what she said is absurd ??

You have to enlighten me cos what she said is simply bang on teh money isn't it, all of it ??

Honestly, why on Earth would this be seen as anythign else even in a Y*d's eye ??

& i'd p*ss myself if you got it and i think every other West Ham Supporter on teh Planet would too..:rolleyes: