Tottenham Thread

chonabot

A Tottenham website had a poll yesterday on whether Spurs fans want the olympic stadium move and 76% said NO. Why the hell was'nt it 100%? There is also a very definate prospect that if we did we'd have to drop the Tottenham from our club name.

This move is a total and utter non starter.

Edited by carmine

A Tottenham website had a poll yesterday on whether Spurs fans want the olympic stadium move and 76% said NO. Why the hell was'nt it 100%? There is also a very definate prospect that if we did we'd have to drop the Tottenham from our club name.

shock horror ! what your trying to tell us that not all spurs supporters come from or live in the N17 area. surely not, i dont believe it, it cant be true ! what you mean to say that there are actually people out there in the world that are mug enough to support your outfit. ohmy.gif oh yeah i forgot smokie. tongue.gif

would be fun though if you did move and had to rename the club.

now let me think. laugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish

shock horror ! what your trying to tell us that not all spurs supporters come from or live in the N17 area. surely not, i dont believe it, it cant be true ! what you mean to say that there are actually people out there in the world that are mug enough to support your outfit. ohmy.gif oh yeah i forgot smokie. tongue.gif

Don't bother....the London press have been slating our bid....anyone really believe the Olympic stadium will be demolished must be insane.

The scammers will get preferred bidder status....Lord Coe already as much as promised 'em it.

Calm down carms yer spending too much time on the scouse thread! :D

From an East London based yid.....:whistling:

We're a very big club tigerfish and our support is everywhere.

I hear now at the new library they don't sell burgers anymore, only prawn sandwiches. ;)

I hear now at the new library they don't sell burgers anymore, only prawn sandwiches. ;)

They want to start selling loudspeakers.....or even better vuzuvelas for their dumb support....:lol:

sorry to pull you up on a little technicality carmine old boy.

my old governors firm back in London are the catering butchers that supply not only the Emirates, but also Stamford bridge and Wembley stadium with all their burger meat as well as all the other butchers supplies they need. had the contract ever since they moved, Chelsea got revamped the new Wembley was built.

he was approached by your lot at WHL, but being a life long gooner fan himself, he said he wouldn't sell your club the last piece of salt beef in the land if he had it, let a lone one of his finest hams or a nice bit of smoky bacon on the Sabbath. laugh.gif

my old governors firm back in London are the catering butchers that supply not only the Emirates, but also Stamford bridge and Wembley stadium with all their burger meat as well as all the other butchers supplies they need. had the contract ever since they moved, Chelsea got revamped the new Wembley was built.

he was approached by your lot at WHL, but being a life long gooner fan himself, he said he wouldn't sell your club the last piece of salt beef in the land if he had it, let a lone one of his finest hams or a nice bit of smoky bacon on the Sabbath. laugh.gif

Bore off will you tigerfish :D

benzema played for OLYMPIQUE,lyon,

sure that vwill also come in very handy :lol:

2 bob

I hope Singhy doesn't see this Imola, otherwise it will be another conspiracy theory of why we were after Benzema, taking up 14 post's and getting nowhere.

Oh God, i hope not.....:huh: Singher is better off sticking with the scousers thread and giving them advice on slugging out a relegation battle. :)

Rather than have the audacity to call Alf out on him talkign complete & utter <deleted> again, yeah...:rolleyes:

benzema played for OLYMPIQUE,lyon,

sure that vwill also come in very handy :lol:

2 bob

I hope Singhy doesn't see this Imola, otherwise it will be another conspiracy theory of why we were after Benzema, taking up 14 post's and getting nowhere.

I don't know Alf, hopefully you've got a better grasp of the word " may " now which would mean at leats we got somewhere..

But then again, given that you thought we got nowhere.............................;)

They get them from all over tiger, Devon, Aberdeen, Enfield, Gants Hill, Hemell Hempsted, Harlow, Jerusalem, the lot..

I could think of a few tigerfish but that Stratford E15 Hotspurts is definately doing it for me at the moment bwahahahahaahhaahahahah

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-olympics/article-23913875-tottenham-could-be-renamed-in-ground-switch.do

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-olympics/article-23913875-tottenham-could-be-renamed-in-ground-switch.do

They get them from all over tiger, Devon, Aberdeen, Enfield, Gants Hill, Hemell Hempsted, Harlow, Jerusalem, the lot..

I could think of a few tigerfish but that Stratford E15 Hotspurts is definately doing it for me at the moment bwahahahahaahhaahahahah

http://www.thisislon...round-switch.do

It won't happen.

It won't happen.

Of course it won't...:)

not quite a long the same lines but near enough, found this on " who ate all the pies ". its in reference to what the new stadium should be called when they actually get round to building it.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/tottenham_hotspur/8408/which-company-would-you-like-tottenhams-new-stadium-to-be-named-after.html

oh btw, i think the Stratford Volvo's has rather a nice ring to it Singher or how about kosher wanderers. matzos f.c., hapoel E 15, maccabi Stratford, roll mops utd, salt beef harriers.....laugh.gif

oh and what about a new nick name, club logo and sponsors ? the suggestions put forward could be endless ! biggrin.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Well it seems as much as Levy wants to go and buy Suarez, H is not too sure about him so no transfer as of yet, still it's nice to see a manager not spending his club's money willy nilly and we have to respect our man for this :(.

PS.Harry's probaly waiting for another Van der vart to come along

Edited by alfieconn

Well it seems as much as Levy wants to go and buy Suarez, H is not too sure about him so no transfer as of yet, still it's nice to see a manager not spending his club's money willy nilly and we have to respect our man for this :(.

If he's waiting for anothe rVDV, why don't he trust Levy's judgement on Suarez then ??

" I didn't push him ( Levy ) to be honest, I don't want to push him ( Levy ) to buy anybody, I didn't want to spend his ( Levy's ) money." close quotes & that was after a Phonecall from Levy telling Redknapp that he could possibly sign VDV.

Nice to see a Manager not spending Club money yeah, cos if Redknapp had his way, you wouldn't fcukign have VDV..:rolleyes:

Edit : & before i get accused of making it up, here's good old H admitting it..Nice to see you Spuds bang on the money where your Manager & Club are concerened, as usual...:D

http://www.we-are-football.com/featured/redknapp-van-der-vaart-is-key-player-in-tottenhams-season

Edited by MSingh

Nothing artesan about your kind tigerfish.....simply mechanical mass produced cheap meat that's not been matured for long enough. :D

Nothing artesan about your kind tigerfish.....simply mechanical mass produced cheap meat that's not been matured for long enough. :D

you've got a point there old smokie. always tried to tell the old governor not to buy that over rated crap from north of the border for ageing, but did he take any notice, no.

me and the lads back at the factory in the cutting room, in would you believe it, Colindale of all places ! never could quite make the fella out.

a N. London gooner with a Jewish name buying Scottish meat . blink.gifhuh.gifermm.giflaugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish

you've got a point there old smokie. always tried to tell the old governor not to buy that over rated crap from north of the border for ageing, but did he take any notice, no.

me and the lads back at the factory in the cutting room, in would you believe it, Colindale of all places ! never could quite make the fella out.

a N. London gooner with a Jewish name buying Scottish meat . blink.gifhuh.gifermm.giflaugh.gif

Fascinating stuff tigerfish a fine pedigree you have me old chum :lol: ....I prefer to buy me beef in Inverurie. ;)

However that wasn't the gist of my post......read it again.....:D

Fascinating stuff tigerfish a fine pedigree you have me old chum :lol: ....I prefer to buy me beef in Inverurie. ;)

However that wasn't the gist of my post......read it again.....:D

yes, yes i get the point of your post !

mostly foreign imported cheap cuts of meat turned into a fine working machine. biggrin.gif

that in a couple of years, with the help of some home grown talent ( id wager we have more than you ) wink.gif will still be higher in the league than your rabble and with far more honours to our name. biggrin.gif oh and less money spent !

surely that should be the other way round, the money bit of course tongue.gif

Edited by tigerfish

If he's waiting for anothe rVDV, why don't he trust Levy's judgement on Suarez then ??

" I didn't push him ( Levy ) to be honest, I don't want to push him ( Levy ) to buy anybody, I didn't want to spend his ( Levy's ) money." close quotes & that was after a Phonecall from Levy telling Redknapp that he could possibly sign VDV.

Nice to see a Manager not spending Club money yeah, cos if Redknapp had his way, you wouldn't fcukign have VDV..:rolleyes:

Edit : & before i get accused of making it up, here's good old H admitting it..Nice to see you Spuds bang on the money where your Manager & Club are concerened, as usual...:D

http://www.we-are-fo...ttenhams-season

113.gif Yes iv'e caught a scammer, thought i would do using that bait, the bait being Harry of course 113.gif

And the best bit about it is that i'm not going to even reply to singhers ramblings :D

Edited by alfieconn

mostly foreign imported cheap cuts of meat turned into a fine working machine. biggrin.gif

that in a couple of years, with the help of some home grown talent ( id wager we have more than you ) wink.gif will still be higher in the league than your rabble and with far more honours to our name. biggrin.gif oh and less money spent !

Trouble is.....with a french chef you're always well done by March......mind you this year the offal is creeping into the mix already....:o:D

Happily we're brimming with confidence and awaiting another taster of monkey boy's talents on Sunday.....let's see our midfield run riot tomorrow! ;)

Trouble is.....with a french chef you're always well done by March......mind you this year the offal is creeping into the mix already....:o:D

Happily we're brimming with confidence and awaiting another taster of monkey boy's talents on Sunday.....let's see our midfield run riot tomorrow! ;)

sadly id have your boys down as a slightly iffy steak tartare ! truly scrumptious if served up the right way, but ever so ugly if left out and exposed to more pleasing things on the eye. bah.gif

ever wondered where they got that ground beef from for that lasagne ?

btw, when is your next encounter with the scammers ? laugh.gif

Edited by tigerfish

sadly id have your boys down as a slightly iffy steak tartare ! truly scrumptious if served up the right way, but ever so ugly if left out and exposed to more pleasing things on the eye. bah.gif

ever wondered where they got that ground beef from for that lasagne ?

btw, when is your next encounter with the scammers ? laugh.gif

Its true to say our mix is missing a touch of spice up front.....plenty of time yet though.

Have you replaced your creaky defence? and who's in goal this weekend? oh and tell me how many postcards have you received from Van Persie this season......plenty of vacations for that lad.....toys out of the pram again this weekend mate? :D

3-2.......or did ya forget? :lol:

What have i missed :rolleyes:

Not a lot by the looks of it...Benzema? shift shift!

The Hammers talking sense :whistling:

Nothing happening as usual....game on lets put all the dizzy boys on a downer :D

Its long time your LUCKY unbeaten run came to an end laddie. :bah:

We'll be only too happy to oblige tomorrow. ;)

Yes it is a long time a very very longtime :whistling:

And it will get longer mate!

I sense the desperation creeping into your voice......enjoy a sleepless night pal.

More importantly looks like Robbie is finally off to Brum......taking his wage bill with him and leaving a gaping hole in our squad. :D

I guess 'Arrty might have to start listening to our free spending chairman. :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/birmingham_city/9362485.stm

Bit of a yawn. Times have changed when Man U play an entire second half for a draw. Dean is a plonker.

Not a bad assessment although we should have scored in the first half.....second half yeah I admit to falling asleep as well....and when SAF indicated to play more compact the game was over really.

Fair point for us though is decent enough no complaints. :)

Bit of a yawn. Times have changed when Man U play an entire second half for a draw. Dean is a plonker.

Not a bad assessment although we should have scored in the first half.....second half yeah I admit to falling asleep as well....and when SAF indicated to play more compact the game was over really.

Fair point for us though is decent enough no complaints. :)

, so any word on this MASSIVE sigmature striker?????

ya couldve done with the likes of suarez or benzema against 1 of your top "4" rivals . shall we call them. ,

2bob deluded no marks :D