Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Almost a Fully fit squad, I'm so looking forward to this , Were so much stronger in almost every position then them. Barring van persie there's not one current arsenal player that would get in the tottenham team. saying that should be a good game .

I'll happily take a crap game and a 1-0 win! wink.png

yeah right I wouldnt be totally unhappy with it , but this team is so much better than there's, Ive got to say ide be more than a little disappointed if we didn't rub it with a convincing win, I know three points are three points , but this is arsenal <deleted>.

Edited by rijit

Almost a Fully fit squad, I'm so looking forward to this , Were so much stronger in almost every position then them. Barring van persie there's not one current arsenal player that would get in the tottenham team. saying that should be a good game .

That really is it isn't it....only Van Persie would be guaranteed a place in our team.

I think Modric and Bale will rip straight through the middle of Arsenal. I think water bottles will be flying all over the place and i doubt redknapp will get a handshake!biggrin.png

Wow

Arrogant Spurs supporters. Wait and see don't get too cocky. Yes you have the better team but the better team doesn't always win, does it?

I smell quite a few sendings off on this one.

Arrogant!! Coming from a gooner. thats rich.

Do you know, every time i left your ground after our derby game i felt like i needed a tetnus jab.

Macanello is not an arsenal fan biggrin.png

At least not that I know of

Well migsy, all i can say is may the best team win.

"Bonne chance" as they say at the Emirates!

The only decent team you mean.

Four hours to go migsy....time to hide behind the sofa! biggrin.png

I hope you're wrong about King carmine but Kaboul/Dawson will be good enough for this bunch of misfits.

I start with low expectations on this game. Anything extra (like even a good team performance) will be an extra. I'm just about young enough to see Arsenal rise to prominence again sometime (under a different manager and maybe even a different owner)!

[sorry Migsy - I'm at it again]

Edit: Go go Gooners

Edited by SantiSuk

That really is it isn't it....only Van Persie would be guaranteed a place in our team.

I think Modric and Bale will rip straight through the middle of Arsenal. I think water bottles will be flying all over the place and i doubt redknapp will get a handshake!biggrin.png

Just read somewhere that Ledley King is out. Redknapp must be saving him for the big one next weekend.biggrin.png

5-2 laugh.png

Sorry, what was that you were saying? lol

Edited by katana

Thought ari got it 100 % wrong today, 442 aint our best formation, bad call by ari we were out gunned/swamped in the midfield and consequently.. we couldnt break with enuf pace. vdv came on for saha,, who for me aint a starter, to supp the midfield and do what he's been playin at all season off the striker and droppin into midfeild but it was to late.wenger had us by the balls. pushed his midfield high, modric to deep was lost,.Gibbs totally got the better of walker assetota was pressured and bale struggled unsupported on the break. King had a TOTAL mare and TBH, on that performance i wouldnt be surprised if it were his last, he looked like someone who never trains. All in all a really poor day. BUt hey ho

Edited by rijit

Thought ari got it 100 % wrong today, 442 aint our best formation, bad call by ari we were out gunned/swamped in the midfield and consequently.. we couldnt break with enuf pace. vdv came on for saha,, who for me aint a starter, to supp the midfield and do what he's been playin at all season off the striker and droppin into midfeild but it was to late.wenger had us by the balls. pushed his midfield high, modric to deep was lost,.Gibbs totally got the better of walker assetota was pressured and bale struggled unsupported on the break. King had a TOTAL mare and TBH, on that performance i wouldnt be surprised if it were his last, he looked like someone who never trains. All in all a really poor day. BUt hey ho

Yeah we got the sucker punch for sure. 4-4-2 away to the Arse...well it worked for the first ten minutes. The bench looked great though...

...well it worked for the first ten minutes. ...

I know we were 2 nil up , but i really dont think that it was even working then .we were getting over run even then,And the goals, one arsenal fuc up and a dubious penalty.hardly domination, nah ari fuc_ked it up, he saw what was going on but didnt change it quick enuf and the price was paid.

Edited by rijit

I hate The Gooners with a passion but I hate arrogance even more. Come on Arsenal

Grow up you sound like a right <deleted>. we're just having a laugh. If you can't join in a bit of p*ss taking and banter best stay away from this forum. Try the plant forum.

I hope your boys are really angry about that and go out and spank whoever it is you play next wink.png

To be honest with you i'm only really angry with Harry's appalling team set up and general tactics. he's a tactical dunce as the nation will find out if/when he becomes England manager.

However i take nothing away from Arsenal. They thumped us and totallt deserved the win.

I hope your boys are really angry about that and go out and spank whoever it is you play next wink.png

have to do it without scott parker after that daft rush of blood he had.

Add to that Sandro looked nowhere near match fit. Hopefully he'll be ready next weekend because i don't think Jake Livermore has enough experience for that game.