Tottenham Thread

chonabot

He has goat a nerve on because they have been pasted by there big London rivals and next week they will no doubt get stuffed again by the Reds

After all i see the excuses are starting already ...inexperienced midfield LOL!!!

Bring on our Bitches.

We've just recalled England U21 right back Adam Smith from his loan spell at Leeds. Great prospect and he'll need to live up to the hype as it appears he'll be playing against Utd. Lets hope Walkers injury isn't too bad. Either way we needed cover for this position.

We've just recalled England U21 right back Adam Smith from his loan spell at Leeds. Great prospect and he'll need to live up to the hype as it appears he'll be playing against Utd. Lets hope Walkers injury isn't too bad. Either way we needed cover for this position.

He looks an excellent player for the future. If only Walker can improve his crossing he could play wide right when Lennon is injured.

We look unbalanced too often this season when Lennon is out.

Martin Atkinson for Sunday. At least it will be a fair fight. wink.png

Not really he's a kn*b too actually and easily influenced by Ferguson's mind games. But just knowing Howards not playing for them this weekend is definately a bonus i agree.

Not looking forward to this one much.

Do em Spurs. Please.jap.gif

I doubt it BJ, especially if he persists with 2 up front.

I honestly think the only way to beat Man United this season, is to go at em. Their defence is shaky, so with 2 up front you should have a chance to score. They will score, so it's just about scoring more than them. Trying to be defensive against United will lose you the game, of that I am certain. IMO of course.

NO FEAR GUYS. NO FEAR.

lets hope ari see the errror off his ways with starting saha upfront and goes back to one up front with vdv dropping off.

lennon and bale wide, no free role for bale he's most effective wide left , i was gonna say as lennon is on the right right , but b4 his last little injury he was hitting the net with his right pulling in from the left,!!!!! Any way, Spurs utd always an entertaining game cant see this one being any diferent.

Not looking good

I know I should want u guys to lose, but well.....

Arsene's got a water bottle he doesn't need at the moment if Arry is looking for something to throw around.

can you feel the heat ?

up with the big boys now at the business end of the season.

lets see what you got, after all the chat ! biggrin.png

4 points the difference with plenty of time to go.hit-the-fan.gifwink.png

Edited by tigerfish

<sigh> As Alfie said...my heart sank when I saw the line up. Not good enough I'm afraid.

Not often I agree with Alfie BUT.... What's with the Arry/Saha love affair? a fringe player with Everton at best.Defoe packing his bags already I would imagine.Modric wide left thank you... Diabolical defending... Rooney didnt even manage a jump and when Young drifts across the bo,from the left, you know what he is going to d,o he is going to curl one. Hard to believe a team deserving to be in the top 3 can ship 8 goals in 2 games.

wouldn't it be quicker and easier all round if they just gave united an extra six points and the start of the season and cancelled the bi-annual spurs rolling over?

Bit unkind they did beat United in 2001 same scoreline ironically. Giggs and Scholes played in that match too.