Tottenham Thread

chonabot

So let's have a bit of fun. What odds do you give teams now at qualifying for the CL. Without bull please and on current form with no assumptions about unknown injuries. I'd go:

Man U 99%

Man City 90%

Chelsea 60%

Everton 40%

Spurs 35%

Arsenal 35%

Liverpool 35%

Swansea 25%

Other 10%

I'm sure some clever dick will do some calculations and say that combination is statistically impossible but lets ignore that.

Abrak would have exploded with excitement reading this post of yours!

I'll bite anyway. Utd and City are 100% West Ham 99% Chelsea 80% Le Arse 70% Liverpool 40% Everton 40% Spurs 35%

Perhaps you would be kind enough to lend us one of your strikers......

Big Sam just had another 6 sticks of doublemint! biggrin.png

So let's have a bit of fun. What odds do you give teams now at qualifying for the CL. Without bull please and on current form with no assumptions about unknown injuries. I'd go:

Man U 99%

Man City 90%

Chelsea 60%

Everton 40%

Spurs 35%

Arsenal 35%

Liverpool 35%

Swansea 25%

Other 10%

I'm sure some clever dick will do some calculations and say that combination is statistically impossible but lets ignore that.

Can't see how you have Everton at 40% and Chels at 60% if it is on current form ! besides i think Everton will blow out.

Man U 99%

Man City 90%

Chelsea 60%

Everton 40%

Spurs 35%

Arsenal 35%

Liverpool 35%

Swansea 25%

Other 10%

Can't see how you have Everton at 40% and Chels at 60% if it is on current form ! besides i think Everton will blow out.

Didn't we draw with the league leaders last week? Bad performance away to Norwich but we do struggle a bit when the bus is parked in the second half.

Business as usual this weekend...a couple of solid wins and we should be sailing in fourth at least.

Apart from the obvious cock ups this transfer window,another one is the loaning out Townsend when we ain't got any like for like cover for Bale and Lennon, besides i can't see wobbly chops playin him in too many games so a bit of a pointless exercise.

The only one who comes to mind is Falque, although Siggurdson and Dempsey can also play on the wings.

Apart from the obvious cock ups this transfer window,another one is the loaning out Townsend when we ain't got any like for like cover for Bale and Lennon, besides i can't see wobbly chops playin him in too many games so a bit of a pointless exercise.

The only one who comes to mind is Falque, although Siggurdson and Dempsey can also play on the wings.

Falque has already gone out on loan ! and like i said no like for like cover.

yep, not the greatest of windows for us, to say we've weakened would be harsh, as very few , if any of the players let go/loaned got much further than the bench, but with such glaring weakness's in our 1st pick's, running with 2 strikers, STUPID DECISION, one attacking midfielder in doesn't really cover what we need, and I remain unconvinced, long term, we're serious contenders 4 fourth spot.

I guess our only chance to score will be coming from outside the box shots, Bale and Bae ,Lennon and Walker are wasted on the wings because the only targets for their crossed balls are Abba falldown and Defoe. It might be hard viewing for the rest of the season

You never know but there's always David Bentley, he's still in the squad for what it's worth!

You never know but there's always David Bentley, he's still in the squad for what it's worth!

Yeah, next to carroll he's has to be one of the largest financial loss's on a single player in the prems history !! off hand cant think of any/many larger loss's? Cant really see any way back 4 him at spurs, however a new start in the right position under the right manager, you never know.

Yeah, next to carroll he's has to be one of the largest financial loss's on a single player in the prems history !! off hand cant think of any/many larger loss's? Cant really see any way back 4 him at spurs, however a new start in the right position under the right manager, you never know.

Torres !

Aqualani !

Veron !

Mutu !

Shevchenko !

Torres !

Aqualani !

Veron !

Mutu !

Shevchenko !

You forgot Carroll! cheesy.gif

Has Alfie given up in the predictions comp? laugh.png

Yep, kept forgetting to put in the predictions 2.gif

Wouldn't of made any difference you were <deleted> anyway! wink.png

You won't win it mate....mrboj will beat you in the dying minutes of the last games....:D

Torres !

Aqualani !

Veron !

Mutu !

Shevchenko !

Klinnsmann!

Torres !

Aqualani !

Veron !

Mutu !

Shevchenko !

Klinnsmann!

I had a season ticket in those days chicog and didn't miss one of his home performances.

Worth every penny he was....does he have a son? :D

Torres !

Aqualani !

Veron !

Mutu !

Shevchenko !

Klinnsmann!

If your going to post on this thread chicob, please make it sensible !

Edited by alfieconn