Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Bernard, Benteke and Chadli. If we could get all 3 the Premiership is ours for the taking. Mouthwatering prospect. COYS

Bernard or Chadli i thinks Ian, certainly not both ! then top 8 is guarantead rolleyes.gif

I see (dream of) the following,

Bernard on the left, Benteke cf, Chadli on the right.

Sandro, Paulinho, Bale across midfield.

Walker, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose back four.

A lot of our regulars on the bench fighting for a place and providing good depth.

Just a thought, and illustrates why I posted #11704.

If we fail to sign a centre forward for any reason I reckon Gareth could do the job if we go 4-3-3

COYS

Bernard, Benteke and Chadli. If we could get all 3 the Premiership is ours for the taking. Mouthwatering prospect. COYS

Have you been a Spurs fan for long?

Not as long as some fans..... Just 46 years. How about you JD?

• Like 2

Have you been a Spurs fan for long?

Not as long as some fans..... Just 46 years. How about you JD?

Many long suffering years, from the time of The Alexanders thumbsup.gif

I guess we are talking about a time when the short and the long ball never existed?

Just a leather ball with a bladder and laces that got increasingly heavier as the game wore on.

Yup, in the days when if fouled you got up and took it on the chin.....writhing around on the ground for the slightest of knocks unheard of. It was a hard mans gamer back then..... But in fairness the game has moved on in terms of skill, fitness, and money...lol

I repeat the story of Arshavin at the Emirates.

Fell in the box, ref awards penalty, Arshavin says no.

Wenger after the game says difficult to criticise the boy. With a smile.

All is not yet lost Mr Ian.

He then proceeded to go on the piss for four years.

so did George best.

the best or nothing as the Mercedes Benz says.

Good player Arshavin. Liked him.

Bernard or Chadli i thinks Ian, certainly not both ! then top 8 is guarantead rolleyes.gif

A lot of our regulars on the bench fighting for a place and providing good depth.

If we fail to sign a centre forward for any reason I reckon Gareth could do the job if we go 4-3-3

COYS

No lennon?, 4 me next to bale he'd be the first attacking name on the team sheet, on the rhs edge of the box, IMO there's no one better in the prem. and if, like the last 2? seasons his delivery and finishing keep steadily improving , subject to use looking after those tender hammiescoffee1.gif , he's due a huge huge season.

so did George best.

It would seem he got very surly when tax changes cut his earnings and he realised he was stuck for three years. Instead of trying to play himself into a pay rise, he lost interest. I've rarely seen a lazier and less productive player.

Like Best, a waste of talent.

so did George best.

It would seem he got very surly when tax changes cut his earnings and he realised he was stuck for three years. Instead of trying to play himself into a pay rise, he lost interest. I've rarely seen a lazier and less productive player.

A buddy of mine used to refer to him as "Ass Shavings".wink.png

so did George best.

I just thought he was crap.

• Like 1

so did George best.

IMO, you cant really call best a waste of talent cos even for such a brief period 2 seasons maybe, he did actually reach the pinnacle he was totally totally the best player on the planet BAR NONE, admitedly it could and should have lasted longer, but hey football was total different in those days. however. arshaving, yep a waste, what a shame, he started with such a bang, those four goals, i just thought WOW, this guys gonna be something else 2 watch and BOOM , nothing no doubts he had the talent, but application? dint seem to be there,

bit like the russian national team actually in those last euro's, early doors they looked amazing but then,,,,faded,in a weird sort of way, it was almost as though they thought effort was below them???

simple pot is rijit your sue-do lover? wink.png i will be getting upset.

yep suedo lover, <deleted>clap2.gif r, you forgot th psssssssssss, really red i thought you had a touch more about you than that sort of bollacks, comment mate dont dig ALL the time its dull.

• Like 1

little word in your ear buddy

3 stabs on 3 threads in 3 minutes looks like trouble.

yeah dead scared mate tongue.png

yep suedo lover, <deleted>clap2.gif r, you forgot th psssssssssss, really red i thought you had a touch more about you than that sort of bollacks, comment mate dont dig ALL the time its dull.

rij you should know me by now but i don't jump into bed with any old slag! wink.png

COYS

No lennon?, 4 me next to bale he'd be the first attacking name on the team sheet, on the rhs edge of the box, IMO there's no one better in the prem. and if, like the last 2? seasons his delivery and finishing keep steadily improving , subject to use looking after those tender hammiescoffee1.gif , he's due a huge huge season.

Totally with you on that, Aaron is a legend and so much to like about his game, and he has been pivotal in getting some of our recent great wins. However a reality check is needed. He is prone to injury, and therefore needs rest so he would not be in the first 11 for me, if we get Bernard and Chadli of course. He definitely would be on the bench fighting for his place though, and would be key in the Europa campaign.