Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Age or not he would be great for us.....its the only signing we need now....if there is cash available.

it would be daft not giving rose a chance mate

AVB will make that decision rij....I agree he should get games but Baines is the best around....someone Rose can learn an awful lot from.

Amuses me to read the trash about Bale.....we have undoubtedly improved our side massively for this season....yet you believe all this stuff about him not being happy.

Young family....three year contract and a cracking team to play for not to mention plenty of cash coming in.

He'd be mental to leave and you all know it really...especially to the pit of vipers over in Madrid.

COYS.

I think Bale is starstruck and money hungry Smokes. Nice guy and all, but I think he has his eye on the big weekly pay packet and the multitude of endorsements that a club like RM can offer. Can't really blame him, but I don't think he is lily white and beholding to the Spurs faithful. He's wanting to chase that pot a gold and worldwide fame. He'd obviously have a big name at Tottenham, but not comparable to the fame and fortune at Real Madrid.thumbsup.gif

The global 'Bale' brand is already worth millions and is set to increase massively. He has untold wealth, more than he could ever spend. He is happy with his family life, and with where he is located. The high risk strategy is to think about Spain at this juncture where he might not fit in immediately. Believe me, he will be lined up at Crystal Palace happy as ever and raring to go.

Sorry to burst your balloon, but he was viewing houses in Spain earlier this week!! FACT

Age or not he would be great for us.....its the only signing we need now....if there is cash available.

it would be daft not giving rose a chance mate

AVB will make that decision rij....I agree he should get games but Baines is the best around....someone Rose can learn an awful lot from.,,,

this is bollacks smokes were not even in for him crazy.gif ,, and dont bother lookin o's

Amuses me to read the trash about Bale.....we have undoubtedly improved our side massively for this season....yet you believe all this stuff about him not being happy.

Young family....three year contract and a cracking team to play for not to mention plenty of cash coming in.

He'd be mental to leave and you all know it really...especially to the pit of vipers over in Madrid.

COYS.

I think Bale is starstruck and money hungry Smokes. Nice guy and all, but I think he has his eye on the big weekly pay packet and the multitude of endorsements that a club like RM can offer. Can't really blame him, but I don't think he is lily white and beholding to the Spurs faithful. He's wanting to chase that pot a gold and worldwide fame. He'd obviously have a big name at Tottenham, but not comparable to the fame and fortune at Real Madrid.thumbsup.gif

The global 'Bale' brand is already worth millions and is set to increase massively. He has untold wealth, more than he could ever spend. He is happy with his family life, and with where he is located. The high risk strategy is to think about Spain at this juncture where he might not fit in immediately. Believe me, he will be lined up at Crystal Palace happy as ever and raring to go.

Sorry to burst your balloon, but he was viewing houses in Spain earlier this week!! FACT

yeah smokes i reckon he's been rubbing his crystals a little to much

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

yeah smokes i reckon he's been rubbing his crystals a little to much

So lets test my crystal balls shall we.

When he moves, his house is actually going to be closer to Barcelona than Madrid.thumbsup.gif

I am sure when he moves, you boys can find out where he liveswink.png

That's a long drive to training Mystic Jack....or is he getting his helicopter licence as well? rolleyes.gif

I said the house he is looking at is closer to Barcelona than Madrid. Near the coast. Friend of a friend is a Real Estate Agent over there. Showed him the house earlier this week. I will let you know if he takes it.wink.png . There is a very rich and select area in Madrid , where a lot of footballers live, so I have no clue why Bale would be looking where he is, but I can assure you he is.smile.png

When he moves, his house is actually going to be closer to Barcelona than Madrid.thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

I am sure when he moves, you boys can find out where he liveswink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

really jackonory , get a f=cin life mate !!!!, no one gives a flyin TBH.

That's a long drive to training Mystic Jack....or is he getting his helicopter licence as well? rolleyes.gif

I said the house he is looking at is closer to Barcelona than Madrid. Near the coast. Friend of a friend is a Real Estate Agent over there. Showed him the house earlier this week. I will let you know if he takes it.wink.png . There is a very rich and select area in Madrid , where a lot of footballers live, so I have no clue why Bale would be looking where he is, but I can assure you he is.smile.png

What's tonights Euromillions numbers mate? rolleyes.gif

To be honest mate, I couldnt give a sh!t. I am just telling you what I know. So I guess you dont believe me, thats fine. I dont need to come on here spouting BS. So when he moves, check out where he gets his house and then I will accept an apology, no worrieswink.png

Interesting development.

Does your mate know of a cheap bedsit in the area so the 'Bale appreciation society' on here can move there & twitch from the windows as he loads up his motor with golf clubs on his downtime??

When he moves, his house is actually going to be closer to Barcelona than Madrid.thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif

I am sure when he moves, you boys can find out where he liveswink.png.pagespeed.ce.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

You crack me up!!

Interesting development.

Does your mate know of a cheap bedsit in the area so the 'Bale appreciation society' on here can move there & twitch from the windows as he loads up his motor with golf clubs on his downtime??

Well its his mate. I am sure he knows plenty. But they would be a bit too 'high so' for this lot on herelaugh.png

To be honest mate, I couldnt give a sh!t. I am just telling you what I know. So I guess you dont believe me, thats fine. I dont need to come on here spouting BS. So when he moves, check out where he gets his house and then I will accept an apology, no worrieswink.png

Relax mate....I am only pulling ya chain...its well known Bale likes Spain and no surprise to me he is buying a house there.

However....he aint playing his football there next season. smile.png

• Like 1

Hold on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hold on ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he's rubin his balls ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there cumin,!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the old bills retired clap2.gifcheesy.gif

Relax mate....I am only pulling ya chain...its well known Bale likes Spain and no surprise to me he is buying a house there.

However....he aint playing his football there next season. smile.png

Maybe he is looking for a holiday home. It just seems the timing is unusual. And my friend who told me is American, knows nothing about football and didnt even know who Gareth Bale waslaugh.png . But he was house viewing for sure. In fact his conversation with me started out....... " Is there a guy called Bale or something who is signing for Barcelona?"

On another subject, your record signing was well taken care of recently. Levy gave him an all expenses flight in on Ryan Aircheesy.gifcheesy.gif

http://metro.co.uk/2013/08/02/no-expense-spared-as-tottenham-jet-roberto-soldado-in-on-ryanair-flight-3909048/

Sponsorship mate....you know how airlines are! tongue.png

Wouldn't catch me on either of 'em....Qatar or Oman for me lol!

You crack me up!!

ah sad mary returns with his saber edged wit.

You crack me up!!

ah sad mary returns with his saber edged wit.

Ugh!

Its a bloke called Mary?? blink.png

I disagree, especially in the case of Leighton Baines who IMO is the best left back in the country, who serves not only as a good defender but is also excellent going forward down the wing, gives 100% effort and his ball distribution into the box is without equal, making lots of goals (or assists, as they seem determined to call them now). He won't let you down from free kicks and takes one heck of a penalty. I'm just surprised that he hasn't gone to Manchester United. If left back is a problem and Spurs have the money, it's a no brainer for me, you would be buying a huge talent.

yep i rate him but you'll get, with a strong wind behind him, 2 full seasons at the current standard, then like ashley cole his attacking ablity will start slipping

and at 17plus , which i think is what everton are looking 4 him, i reckon he's to much money,and good enuf fullbacks arnt 2 dificult to pic up it would be better to buy young and let them gain some , like naughton walker and to a point rose.

He will play a big part in getting you into the CL and even for three seasons he will have repaid with interest. Once in the CL then the bucks really start to rioll in if you're good enough. I guess I like him because there's nothing flash about him and just gets on with his job (very well) actually...... looks like he's stuck in the 70's. wink.png

'he will play'? are we signing him then o's?

Sorry, I forgot that you're the master of English grammar. biggrin.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Thats all you've done for the last month cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2