Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Hey Stevie. Not to hijack the Totts thread, but its a True ADSL set up. I've never had problems with accessing the Guardian until the past week, and the True setup dates back months. I'm not tech savvy at all.

try clearing out your browser history and cache and then trying again. that usually sorts out problematic sites. i'm with CAT so it's definitely not a thailand issue.

Sounded like an idea but no luck. I'll do without while thinking about other ideas. Thanks the help though.wai2.gif

jel. I was being a touch tongue in cheek with the thaksin thing, u tried a second machine ? sometimes when there's issues try accessing via alternative ways ie Google the guardian then access it. go bac and get into it via links that I've pasted . i'm a.bit like u it works ,,,, great if not well .<deleted> if no bigge but in the end u have to get sorted . what Steve sounds a.pain , but is actually quite easy to do. failing that u could uninstall install the browsers . failing all true have an English speaking helpline, that's been really good for me in the past . there's a charge per call 20 bht or something like that but i found they ring u bac .later to make sure u r sorted .good service .

Edited by rijit

jel. I was being a touch tongue in cheek with the thaksin thing, u tried a second machine ? sometimes when there's issues try accessing via alternative ways ie Google the guardian then access it. go bac and get into it via links that I've pasted . i'm a.bit like u it works ,,,, great if not well .<deleted> if no bigge but in the end u have to get sorted . what Steve sounds a.pain , but is actually quite easy to do. failing that u could uninstall install the browsers . failing all true have an English speaking helpline, that's been really good for me in the past . there's a charge per call 20 bht or something like that but i found they ring u bac .later to make sure u r sorted .good service .

Thanks rijit. Strangely enough, I accessed it without a problem through IE, though I hate IE. Later I accessed it very slowly with Chrome and there was a Google message on top of the page indicating the page was in Japanese and did I want it translated !!!

So, I'll leave it at that and see what happens.smile.png

Looks like we are about to sign Willian folks.

Spurs have done gone crazy !!w00t.gif

Depends how much they pay I suppose jelly

they've got 90m euros coming their way shortly. 30m for willian does seem excessive given what he's done but if you've got the cash. . .

they've got 90m euros coming their way shortly. 30m for willian does seem excessive given what he's done but if you've got the cash. . .

Certainly spooked the bookies, William Hill has GB to leave in this window at 1/10 and best of the others 1/6.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/gareth-bale/club-after-summer-transfer-window

Edited by uptheos

Yep, Looks like it http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23766730

And so eat your f------g words levy doubters , he's ALWAYS backed his managers.

as 4 the cash were blowing I reckon the 50 mil interest free loan rumor from joe has got legs, why not he can afford it and really what will it cost him? , 15 mil

in lost interest?, probably tax deductible so why not, Ide be a bit gutted,but still wouldn't rule a bale deal out TBH, 100 mils just 2 much money to turn

down they were supposedly 15 mil out on the last talks,they offerd 85 and we wanted 100 tbh cant really see that being an insurmountable

problem, the

prob/issue seems for real is where they access the cash. but again Im sure if perez really wants to lay his hands on another 15 mil it'll happen

biggrin.png A bit more than that stevie whistling.gif

Bale will be gone if we buy a like for like replacement I.E Lamela or similar, no point in keeping him if he can't get in the team biggrin.png

I think we shall soon be thanking Gareth because we have a new team pretty much, upgraded all over the pitch, were offloading our weaker squad members and will probably come out of it with a net profit.

Been off line, so a bit out of date. I hope Gareth surprises us all and is on the bench this weekend. Willan news is far from certain..... Has he been spotted at the Lane or at Enfield? It seems not. I think Lamela and one of the defenders mooted these past weeks are the remaining bits to do, and Gareth stays.

Spurs v dinamo is on itv4 at 5pm tomorrow smile.png

Alternatively being shown on here.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect Thailand1377085357.856108.jpg

AKA the Mickey Mouse channel.

looking forward to the annual relegation battle are we dope head?.

To be fair rij its mostly biannual.

West ham and fairness mate, 4 me went out the window when they did what they did and uped and moved into orients turf with no regard for the likely consequences .

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

Jeez!!! That's some midfield selection problem for you guys!

yeah , gonna be tuf justice on a few. holtby aint gonna be anywhere near starting but I ve got a sneeky it could be sandro missing out,with capou stepping in but i could be totally wrong , no doubts other will have different opinions though? in fairness alfie and carms generally get it about right on these sort of ones

Edited by rijit

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

yeah , gonna be tuf justice on a few. holtby aint gonna be anywhere near starting but I ve got a sneeky it could be sandro missing out,with capou stepping in but i could be totally wrong , no doubts other will have different opinions though? in fairness alfie and carms generally get it about right on these sort of ones

Sandro Paulinho Dembele mate no question.....Willian or Lamela with Soldado.

If we sign either or both of course!

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

Oops....I forgot Bale has a free role in this selection....biggrin.png

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

Oops....I forgot Bale has a free role in this selection....biggrin.png

yeah every time i work a line up out, another bloody good option comes to mind!! Its almost like vb's spoit for choice, smile.png

seriously, if we keep bale, who knows what we could achieve.But realistically I reckon he'll go

Sigurdsson

Holtby

Lennon

Chadli

Willian

Sandro

Paulinho

Dembele

Capoue

Lamela?

Oops....I forgot Bale has a free role in this selection....Posted Image

yeah every time i work a line up out, another bloody good option comes to mind!! Its almost like vb's spoit for choice, Posted Image

seriously, if we keep bale, who knows what we could achieve.But realistically I reckon he'll go

Maybe you should email AVB your starting 11 every game.

Ha ha ha.

Yeah really funny stoned boy, were all rolling around at your sharp wit. But just quickly, tell me what does it feel like to call yourself

'a real member' cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

and seems to me you you do your utmost to live up to it. But no worries we understand, we try to show empathy for the disabled on this threadw00t.gif .

• Like 1