Tottenham Thread

chonabot

Doesn't need a thread mate, I've lived with these chumps for more than 25 years, so it's an argument you're never going to win.

Just accept the criticism as being valid and move on.

It's not about winning or losing Chiq. It's about debate. And my point isn't that he/they shouldn't be critisized as they still have a way to go but the west are throwing stones when they themselves are not totally innocent. Is that 25 years cos you have been imprisoned or are you here voluntarily!!

yeah just accept your owneris is a central player that helps manages a repressive and ugly regime and that ours are JUST businessmen. recognise the diference and subject closed

coarse its not about winning the debate cheesy.gif your bully boy tactics show its really about you not liking man city criticism and refusing to admit the difference between businessmen running a football club and a club openly being used for political ends .delete away frodow00t.gif

Doesn't need a thread mate, I've lived with these chumps for more than 25 years, so it's an argument you're never going to win.

Just accept the criticism as being valid and move on.

It's not about winning or losing Chiq. It's about debate. And my point isn't that he/they shouldn't be critisized as they still have a way to go but the west are throwing stones when they themselves are not totally innocent. Is that 25 years cos you have been imprisoned or are you here voluntarily!!

yeah just accept your owneris is a central player that helps manages a repressive and ugly regime and that ours are JUST businessmen. recognise the diference and subject closed

coarse its not about winning the debate cheesy.gif your bully boy tactics show its really about you not liking man city criticism and refusing to admit the difference between businessmen running a football club and a club openly being used for political ends .delete away frodow00t.gif

I really don't know what your Problem is !!!! The footy is on so watch and calm down smile.png

blatent penalty, how the f could the linesmen not see that, it was almost a yard inside the box . and the lino was right up with play !!!!

I'm beginning to think that dembeli aint quite up to pushing up and opening things into the box , lets hope i'm wrong.

blatent penalty, how the f could the linesmen not see that, it was almost a yard inside the box . and the lino was right up with play !!!!

I'm beginning to think that dembeli aint quite up to pushing up and opening things into the box , lets hope i'm wrong.

Fantastic decision from the two officials.

Fantastic decision from the two officials.

Hahaha. Nice try. Specsavers is what you need

Well. dont know why but that was a very tense game for me, and at the end have 2 b pleased with 3 points and a clean sheet, v v pleased with dawson and verity , both looked sound and dawson seems to have been working on standing start short sprints? he's somehow gained a yard? as for the rest paulhino looks the part, and once his finishing improves he'll be v v important to us, walkers pace continues to outweigh his sometimes pisspoor distribution and positional play, BUT it is getting better, I was wanting chedle off in the second,and had 2 think why vb took townsend off ? answer he covers rose's arse defensively, would it be harsh to say if rose cant hold that side by himself by xmas we need to look 2 replacing him? does dembeli seem to be falling just short as the attacking edge of the box midfielder we hoped he'd develop into?,,perhaps it'll come? but he is just so strong around the center of the park, best we drop him bac ? As for salgado, really didnt get much service, but,,,di he make him self availiable eenuf? seemd pretty invisible to me thoughts on him folks, double cool finish for the penalty, lets just hope he gets of the marlk from open play sooner rather than later. townsend, second half when he pulled in and ran at the c/b as opposed to almost clinging to the line proved 2 day to be the difference, saying that on that 1 st half display playing like for like i'm not convinced that he's better at that totally wide right than lennon , but problems problems 2 games 6 points hapi days.biggrin.png